• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

whats the word on these AL PACINO bags in Philly? they look a bit light, but i'm not sure of the quality. anyone?

wake up call(red)- good times fo surrrr

^ aint no fucking Tropicana thats fo surr

CALL OF DUTY-green-
gotta say this shit snuck up on me, cuz i underestimated it for real and then all the sudden WHAM! just some good green stamp jersey h right there.

First Star(or some shit like that): Fucking fire! (Also extremely cheap)

more ofthat horsepower, green stamp.. good stuff...

before that this weekend it was punisher last week, green stamp... ehh ok, decent rush, but the shit wore off real quick

Seems like a lot of good shit is floating around in the Tri Sate Area as of late. Every time I read this thread I get a craving lol. I can't wait until this Thursday when I get paid and I got time to go out and cop.

i got some today called monkey scrotum. it was 700mgs in a small bag corner twisted up tight so it kinda looked like a brown monkey scrotum....haha. i just made that part up. it was 700mgs of fine ass raw in a bag corner tho.

no real brand names here in bmore. its just raw and scramble. however a lot of ppl call the scramble different shit even tho there is no stamp on it and you couldnt tell the difference between any of them since they are all gelatin caps. like a pill of deathgrip looks the same as a pill of smackdown.

medicine cabinet said:
i got some today called monkey scrotum. it was 700mgs in a small bag corner twisted up tight so it kinda looked like a brown monkey scrotum....haha. i just made that part up. it was 700mgs of fine ass raw in a bag corner tho.

no real brand names here in bmore. its just raw and scramble. however a lot of ppl call the scramble different shit even tho there is no stamp on it and you couldnt tell the difference between any of them since they are all gelatin caps. like a pill of deathgrip looks the same as a pill of smackdown.

I always wanted to goto BMOR and peep the scene down there, or even like DC, i heard they got some fire hard and soft like everywhere in terms of street coppin, is that true? how des it come prepared?
thanks for the insight!

heroin isnt my thing...but one of my friend's saved me a bag cause its stamp was ">9000" and he knew I'd love it.

He said it was decent dope/decent weight, but nothing special.

parkwaysouth said:
I always wanted to goto BMOR and peep the scene down there, or even like DC, i heard they got some fire hard and soft like everywhere in terms of street coppin, is that true? how des it come prepared?
thanks for the insight!

yea there is a bunch of hard and soft here but not as much as DC. There is maaad crack in DC, powder too. Coppin off the street id say you would get crack a lot easier than anything else. im not into stims so i dont mess with the white, but ive had some good hard around here.

it usually comes in a vial or little baggie or if you get a bunch you can get it in a little glass jar. mostly on the street you see dimes and 20's sometimes you get someone sellin a 50.

In the UK we don't have names for it. It used 2 come wrapped in rizla, with Clingfilm wrapped outside that to make like a double layer. But a lot of the time you get it just wrapped in the rizla

BUMBLE BEE- yellow double sealed, ABSOLUTE INSANITY!8o
My hook is finally back on his fuckin A game and im lovin it!! :D =D
photo[3].gif

bb3.gif

"Poppin; bottles" green label, a+ quality, a+ quantity, with picture of two bottles, one looking like it is falling, and a rock or bullet? Anyone ever hear of the slang term "poppin bottles"? I wouldn't ask if the dope wasn't so good.

yea.....of course.....it means like drinkin champagne..poppin bottles open...but really whatever....basically when ur pimpin it drinkin that high quality luxury liquor...poppin bottles in tha club...ya dig....

Damn u swybs n ur high quality dope. my dude jus got out n he is makin himself scarce as fuck. everytime u post I be jealous. esp. like right now when I aint got a damn thing and aint had more than one bag for 2 weeks.

I knew lacey would save the day with a definition! Yo, lacey, long time no talk-hit me up on aim. I got a bugout story for you. Oh, and that picture of ya with that howitzer revolva in that other thread is the bomb! Ha-that shit hada be bigger than your small-ass body!

Swybs