• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

parkwaysouth said:
some more exclusive shit for yall's asses...8o

Just came out , called DEATH SENTENCE, blue bags blue letters, wont find this floating around on the street and ITS PURE FIRE, NICE COUNT TOO.=D =D

attachment.php

FIYAHH!!%) <3

Oh lawd. I'm fiending now.

Really? Compared to the shit I get they're skimped. :\

(Yes, I know it's hard to weigh something by sight.)

Yea i was gonna say they just look about average to me.

Phrozen i know what youre sayin, the diff between jersey n philly stamps makes it so the powder sits alot different. When i get philly bags I like to see the full square covered and then some overflow into the next fold. then u know its decently fat.But i noticed the shape of the bags makes it look like there is less when philly bags just tend to be more spread out and the powder is more like...sprinkled thru the whole bag and in jerz its usually more just at the bottm and dont go over the first fold. If that makes sense. Anyways Im high so who gives a shit. ESPN baby.

phrozen said:
Really? Compared to the shit I get they're skimped. :\

(Yes, I know it's hard to weigh something by sight.)

Yeah they do look thin but dont be fooled theres shit on the other side of the fold too, not the neatest packers whoever prepared the shit.:\ And to be dead honest even if that was the amount in the bags the quality is absolutley rediculous!! m talking 2 to 1 , maybe even 3 to 1,8o 8o

my only few experiences with stamp bags they looked like less powder than that. like you could see the powder thru the bag but it didnt look like that much. they came from wilmington DE so i figured they came in from philly or somewhere in PA because they were the long kind of bag with 3 folds. looked like the kind phrozen has in his gallery.

a dime of raw here in bmore usually comes in a mini ziplock bag sometimes folded in half and in another bag with a different color. sometimes they come in vials tho but the bags are usually better because if it is hot out the dope can stick in the bottom bump of the vial. or 10$ gets you a big ass pill of scramble.

Airbourne. Green Stamp. Good shit.

Knockout. Black stamp. Fucking fire. Fucking absolute fire.

Yea them knockouts was pretty good but the shit I had today is like that x2. I ain even jokin, damn.

^ CG, were you at man, jerzy area? we see alot of the same shit, actually alot of people on here do.

I'm not gonna mention names. But there's some fire going around Philly lately.

Yea, there's been fire around pretty fuckin consistently for a while now, too bad im not fuckin with the shit anymore, my last run and all the dope was garbage, figures tho thats just how the game go's, quit and there fire dope, got money no were to cop, no money everyones got shit, it's such an ironic game.

NickyBundles said:
^ CG, were you at man, jerzy area? we see alot of the same shit, actually alot of people on here do.

I'm in New York. Orange County status.

NickyBundles said:
Broome County myself, pretty close, no wonder we see the same shit.

No shit lol? No wonder!:D I had no idea they had dope in them parts.

Yea man, it's all new juru, bronx, brooklyn shit brought in, but Broome County's definetly doin it.

ClubbinGuido said:

Aint no fuckin joke brother.Word up. Im bout to go hit that shit up right now again. These bags been out for a week or 2 maybe but they aint no bullshit.