• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

The guy I was getting from was rolling only purple stamps, now only green-chanel is one of them and, while good, I'm feeling they 6 dollar jimjammies.

I'm chillin with these dope fiend green stamp bags. Good shit. Have to say though, no knock to the bricks, but whenever I happen upon brooklyn bags, they are motherfucking sacks. The nj bags I get fill half a fold when shook up. The brooklyn bags are a straight full fold filled. However, I sense the quality of nj bags being higher.

question: you think certain spots/bags are made for the roa? Eg, does anyone think the nj bags from the connect I have are made smaller/stronger for those using iv? I don't shoot dope, so I prefer a fatter bag, even if is a little weaker (all mental, when dumping the sack). Plus, for those with habits that require shooting a few bags each shot, it would be a nightmare to prep these brooklyn bags if you were shooting multiple bags.

So, I'm high so the ? Probably wasn't clear-for those that shoot, do you still want that fatter bag even if the smaller bag gets you to same place? Is it more is always better just cause a fat sack puts a smile on any dope fiends mouth?

I know I am rambling and I rarely, if ever, go to cop myself, but from what I understand, open airs in ny-even in the most questionable locations/burroughs, if kappuut. No more. One of the people who scores for me (and has been doing dope for 25+ years) said open air is just finished-aint happening no matter what area you are in. Thoughts?

Swybs

Iunno about NY. i dont fux wit NYC dope. In jersey the "open air" is there. Idk what peopel mean by open air becuz everyone always says its gone/over/done, but I see people standin on the corner trappin all the time , so to me i either dont understand the true meanin of open air dealing, or these peopels that say that shit just dont spend much time in the jerz.

^Same goes for me, everytime i roll up there, everyones coming out yelling looking to make some $$. Its def. not as prominent as it used to be, but still its there for sure.

these things are pretty fat, about double what i usually find in the burgh'. I've only done dope 4 times (all insufflated) so my opinion isn't very conducive to how the majority of you feel, but I got extremely high, extremely fast and got real fuckin sick even a day after I did a half of one...dunno if dope is supposed to make you puke 24 hrs after you do it but...just lookin' for some feedback, if there are any pittsburghers out there that want more specifics, pm me.

lilczey said:
CAMDEN, NJ

O AND CG I DUNNO IF ITS THE SAME SHIT U GUYS GOT UP THERE.....the hell boys

I had Red Stamp Hell Boy. Shit is FIRE. I also had those Knockouts you was talking about. Those things put me on my ass.

ClubbinGuido said:
I had Red Stamp Hell Boy. Shit is FIRE. I also had those Knockouts you was talking about. Those things put me on my ass.

Yo, if you are talkin about what i think you are talkin bout, they woulnt be the same bag yo. Down there in phiilly they get those lil square bags wit the double seal . i had the philly stamp of knockout n the ny stamp of knockout, def. 2 different batches. the ny bags that north jerz style, white , wider n taped shut , anyways my point is if the KO's you got were in the white bags n not the blue double sealed ones then it wasnt the same ish....damn its mad hard to explain myself when im high...
26.gif

lacey k said:
Yo, if you are talkin about what i think you are talkin bout, they woulnt be the same bag yo. Down there in phiilly they get those lil square bags wit the double seal . i had the philly stamp of knockout n the ny stamp of knockout, def. 2 different batches. the ny bags that north jerz style, white , wider n taped shut , anyways my point is if the KO's you got were in the white bags n not the blue double sealed ones then it wasnt the same ish....damn its mad hard to explain myself when im high...
26.gif
I saw them both I know what you mean, im in wilmington nc....

PureLife said:
tropicana- fire fire fire

For reaLs?? like what would you compare it too??

i got some PUNISHER-green- kinda iffy wiffy, just average.:\

O and i had that red PARIS HILTON yesterday and shit was pure trash :X just like the label.haha! grabbed a bun of that shit too,:\ i want my $ back bitch!! :p

o well guess its all part of this fucked up dead end game we play

just had some punisher... agree wit average.... those hellboys my boy gave me HALF of one, maybe 2/3 or 3/4 about 2 months ago... and it was fiyaaa fiyaaa fiyaaaaaaaaa... same with horsepower about 5-6 weeks ago... now its ehhhh, don tthink my tolerance went up that fast since then since i been on all sorts of opiates for pain mgmt, and occasionalyl fun the last few years.

last fire shit i got was on the weekend.. sour diesel, green stamp and a marijuana leaf on it... wasnt in the normal areas in brick city all the other stuff came from, but from the other stuff of town..

the sour diesel was on par with the first taste of hellboy and horsepower back almost 2 months ago... everythign since then cetp the sour deezy was average to forgetable at best.

oh yea speaking of forgetablle got a deal on some DOA last week... absolute TRASHHH, super light bags, i swear a few were so light that i think i didnt actually lose/misplace one of the bags i had and counted that ended up dissapearing while doin them.... i think one was actually so short that i must have thrown it in with my empties when glancing at it, im betting it was so short that my thumb was covering up pretty much everything that was in it hiding in the corner like one of the other light ones that was so short that would have been possible... aside from being light, was below avg. to ok at best if i did at least 2 at once where 2 makes me more than good with decent stuff.... the stuff had a nasty drip too, my boys nose was runnign like crazy and he said it tasted wierd tho it was eral shit after he sniffed 3 or 4... didnt fuck with my nose near that much but it did have a diff. taste and drip, obv. just from the cut used.

oh and speaking of light bags.... came across some of those methOdone bags as well... i had remembered reading bout them on here and people not bein hapy with them, unfortunately i wasnt sure if i remembered it due to it being fire or shit til i got home and checked, and i never really ask my boy about what kind he has on the phone so if he is around and we set up to meet, i couldnt really tell him "oh i dont want these" since he is good wit meetin up and gives me decent hookups, though if we had just gone down to a spot and saw what it was we would have gone to soemone else.... those were avg. quality, or maybe a tad above average strength wise but that was negated by the fact that ive never had stuff packed lighter except for the DOA bags so each 2 of the methodones was more like the qty. of doing 1 of anything else....

i thought those methodones were light, until i got those fucking garbage DOA bags the next day lol.

anyone else notice alot more heat inthe bricks??? i hear they have been crackin down a bit and making their presence known much more since its been nicer out compared to the winter.

i also seen alot more patrol cars cruising.... i seen them in the winter down in those areas even when i was just driving through and not rolling dirty where id have anything to worry about, but even after pulling out of a parking lot or certain streets that its obvious a white boy would be up to no good, over the winter the few times i've passed by a patrol car pulling out our turning onto a main road somewhere like that... they didnt even give me a second glance, which i thoguht was wierd.

of course they also dont see me wiggin out just cuz cop drives but and dont read my lips saying "fuckin A we are getting pulled" to my boy or see me acting sketchy totally turnin my head to look over to see if they aer scopin me out and then turn my head real quick pretending like i wasnt trying to see if they were scopin me out i just glanced over real quick with my eyes at most, i just stayed calm since i had no reason to get hectic unlike my one friend i dont go down there with any more since he dips down in his seat or bends over to hide shit he originalyl doesnt tell me he has on him so i know how to gauge my driving ... fuckin dick.

Last edited:
BTW am i the only one who's noticed alot more 5 0 out and about the last month or so?? everyone always says "yo take my number" when they see me to get my biz whenever one of my regulars isnt around or phone isoff, and of course its much smarter to have everyones # and meet somewhere a block or two away from where they are all holdin it down at....

but ive noticed everyone seems alot more cautious and hectic than normal down in the bricks... over the winter til recently, alot of times if they didnt wanna walk to meet somehwere else they would just tell me to come through the normal spot, and they were never running out when me and my boy were gonna split a bundle, but last few weeks unless we hit the spot cuz noone was answerin their phones, only like half of the normal people were holdin enough to hook up a good deal on a bundle and turned down what we'd normally do, i guess since they'd rather sell the few left on hand at 10 ea. to suckers doin walk ups and drive throughs.

What up dirtmcgirt, aint seen you on here in a minute, I thought of you the other day cuz i remembered u was a jersey head n i alot more jersey ppls is around here lately.

Anyways I hear you on that, i cant stand people who bring shit in the car that they aint tell you about, or when they insist on holdin they shit in a stupid ass place like their pocket and be like yo dont worry i got it under control if anything happens it will be aight. like yo i dont trust you wit that shit i aint goin down over your bullshit inability to stash your dope.

Them methodones was definately short as hell.....but the batch i got was decent...it wasnt great but it was better than avg but i agree that it took 2 to equal 1 jus cuz the size. if they woulda bene bigger it woulda been a real good bag.

jackie brown- eh, was ok. But it was literally twice the amount of a reg bag.

Fuck Rehab- Shits is alright, they about 1 1/2 bags in weight.

Weird, my friends boy be havin reaal heavy bags now. I can't complain.

yea i havent been on that much... i was being good all fall n winter getting back into the bbing thing and my back and DDD was doing great, then doc put me on seroquel for my masive insomnia and i fell asleep wierd and pinched a nerve in my neck and laid up from the gym adn lost all the progress i made.. just gettin better now, and i got some of my gym goodies in finally, so this will probably be my last week of doin opies, gonna try to stay outta the bricks and my friends who go there, and also probably fill my last script of roxi 15's on monday and probably trade them for some more hGH.. that helps my back long term more than any opiates ever have...

i have been using infrequent enough that i only get PAWS and no serious physical wd's maybe a mild case of the shits after not using for 2 days though the most ive gone is 3 or 4 the last few months, but im hoping thats it and the natty endorphins from the gym will help wit that shit... at worst since i told my pain mgmt. doc i wanna taper off anyway i may just get my last script this week and ten go see a sub dr. if i absolutely have to.... the opes have been fuckin with my sleep and insomnia too much and i cant really go back to school and go back to work in a coulpe months after i get in better shape and feeel healthy enuf to do it if im not sleeping for 2 days then sleeping 24 hr straight.

anyways another reason is i got sentencing for some bullshit comin up... i probably would have started tapering sooner off my meds if i didn thave to get a note from my pain doc saying i was on meds and also got random drug tests each month, hopefully that letter helps.. besides i might lose my liscense for 6 month so aint like im gonna be driven newhere...

just wanted a current oxy script for my first probation appt... though they are soo fuckin expensive now even if i was in major pain i wouldnt wanna be paying 50 bucks for an 80 just for a nights worth for me, especially since u know what that 50 can get you elsewhere and last soo much longer!

im tired of lookin and feelin like shit, plus summer is comin up and im probably lookin at moving to fla. with my mom in sept after the house sells... so its def. time to get back to lookin like my old deeezl self, so depressing lookin in the mirror a shell of the former me, i dont even go out except wtih my friends that get high to get fcked up cuz i dont want people seein me like i look lately

plus when im workin as a trainer my body is my billboard lol, and who'd hire a fat fucker?

amazing how an H thread turns into a fuckin nj and then a brick city thread... lol maybe thats why its hotter j/k...

funny las time i was down there pickin up a friend and there was a major thing goin down on bloomfield ave. with the swat team shutting down part of bloomfield ave over a shootout wtih a murder suspect and the fucking choppers were out... everyone in the one area was all outside walkin around lookin up at the skies to se if it was over them in case it was a raid

Hellboy(redstamp)- Amazing, not the best in quantity but a bump the size of a matchstick head got me feelin really good

Kimbo 305 just came around jersey ( you know that fighter on the net ) funny ass shit if yeah ask me , the dopes good and the bags are huge so thats a plus too.