• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

anyone in the philly area had the shit stamped 'anniversary'? i've been getting it for the past 2 months or so around here, and it's bomb.

not worth it

trychomes said:
kinda OT. am wondering how much dope should be in a stamp. i'm sure it varies, but whats a good range. also has anybody had "fire" stamps? actually stamped fire, not asking has anybody ever had "good" dope, haha.

well, i got ~50 mg in mine. thanks for the replies.

I would love to see scans of these stamps if that is at all possible. I find illicit marketing so fascinating.

Oh word I could scan some bags for you no prob. But for the time bein Ima link you to a image in the gallery that I seen of some local NJ stamps posted by a bl user.

bills_baggies.jpg

These are NJ/NY bags. South jerz and philly bags are a different shape, longer n skinnier, i can maybe scan some later tonite.

^
I might have a Philly bag or two up in my Gallery.

I'm surprised people are so open about naming stamps. I don't mean to sound like a paranoid tweaker, but stamp brands can be traced back to their location...

Awesome! Thanks for the post Lacey.

phrozen what harm is there in having a stamp tracked back to a general location, especially if you are not dealing?

phrozen said:
^
I might have a Philly bag or two up in my Gallery.

I'm surprised people are so open about naming stamps. I don't mean to sound like a paranoid tweaker, but stamp brands can be traced back to their location...

I was worried about this as well but I feel it really does not narrow the location down in the long run given the numerous places heroin can be found, the numerous dealers, and the numerous users.

Damien8787 said:
Awesome! Thanks for the post Lacey.

phrozen what harm is there in having a stamp tracked back to a general location, especially if you are not dealing?
It could put you in the specific location where you're buying from. It could also give LE targets... By that I mean that they often target customers and try to get them to be CI's to build cases against drug dealing organizations.

ClubbinGuido said:
I was worried about this as well but I feel it really does not narrow the location down in the long run given the numerous places heroin can be found, the numerous dealers, and the numerous users.

QFT......

also think of how many fake batches and copy batches are out there,, you aint narrowin shit down.....Plus the pic is from stamps that are from a while ago from what the users gallery said, so i think that pic is safe for reference...

Stamps vary weekly, I've never seen a stamp last more than a month. After that a new one is out, good or bad. I'm sure a lot of stamps travel far for resale, but eventually they all get used up. It would make a LOT more sense to for the police and narcs to just sit at a project spot and watch. Why would they try and trace a stamp back? Unless it killed a lot of people, and was still on the street.

PureLife said:
Stamps vary weekly, I've never seen a stamp last more than a month. After that a new one is out, good or bad. I'm sure a lot of stamps travel far for resale, but eventually they all get used up. It would make a LOT more sense to for the police and narcs to just sit at a project spot and watch. Why would they try and trace a stamp back? Unless it killed a lot of people, and was still on the street.

And guess what? The feds did exactly that in Paterson a few years ago when "RAY CHARLES" came out and killed some people from bergen county. I remember i got locked up for wandering around the same time this was all happening and I was in the complex (paterson city jail) and all these kids came in from a sweep by 12th ave area and they had those ray charles bags on them and they said they got questioned by the narcs for like 3 hours tryin to go up the ladder....

Anyway , some BRAND NEW FIRE STAMPS FOR YA STANKIN ASSES!! WOOOO
-------------------------------
T-BONE - gold stamp- ABSOLUTE CALIENTE' - lemme jus say u aint gettin this on the street :p :p :p ;)
---------------------------------
VICTORIAS SECRET- pink bags/glitter letters-yes GLITTER letters-FUCKING CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT CUZ THIS AINT NO JOKE!!WOOOWEEE
o and ya you prob aint gunna see that on the street either unless u got the right number! you digg? :p ;)
<correction, some of these have glitter and some dont, and they are both the same product.>
-----------------------------------
HELLDATE- batch #3- good as hell, and damn fat bags too. i was surprised.
---------------------------------

Just some more heads up for all u n-towners, there is some fucking rediculous RED-TOPs goin around, has chunky monkey off off white and smells through the fuckin bottle. Ive gotten these 3 days in a row so far so u might get lucky like me.

peace yall and be safe out there!!

those will hopefully be sticking around for a while cuz that dry spell my area/connects had was fucking torture. :X :X

Last edited:
Victorias secret was fucking FIRE. I actually found empties of these the other day. Got them about 2 weeks ago or less. Shit was pink bags, glitter letters. parkway south we get very similar bags . .. . . .

PureLife said:

Yeah, I agree completely. Seeing how a certain stamp doesn't stick around for long anyway I think it would just be a waste of time trying to trace a stamp back to what might not even be the original dealer in the first place. But like you said, if there's bodies dropping from a stamp then that's something I'd imagine they'd pursue.
Damn parkway south, you've been getting some fire lately, eh? T-BONE must be that exclusive shit. =D

PureLife said:
Victorias secret was fucking FIRE. I actually found empties of these the other day. Got them about 2 weeks ago or less. Shit was pink bags, glitter letters. parkway south we get very similar bags . .. . . .

Lemme find out we fuck with the same dude! lol. Yo that Vikky is no JOKE right??? OMFG bro!! 8o 8o
I have to say you hit the jackpot if u just pulled up to the spot and got served that. %)

Here are some pics for everyones viewing pleasure....

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,874
  • photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,644
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,836
Last edited:
Oh yea and Gucci...very white fluffy powder not flakey shit....Pretty decent....Nothin to look down on, nothin to write home about neither, but just some nice good quality shit.