• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

Just got "blood rain". its alright i guess. Also had knockout- it was ok.
umm. got "metadone" - had maybe 50mg of powder in it. it was suprisingly really good. soo many stamps i dont remember anymore.

yeah, metadone, with a bottle on it. Just had tropicana, almost fire. Pretty good.

Its hard to post stamps now, cuz getting three different stamps a day, and sometimes they hard to read. nothing has really stood out in the past two or three weeks.

ya ya ya ya

FYI NJ heads, that new FLucas batch is GARBAGE,:X taste like mocha coffe rinds or sum shit, yuk. Heres what i got this past 2 weeks or so...

DEAD END- Red- SUCKS IMO:p
HURRICANE-green- YUK:p
Call of duty 4- decent depending what part of town
T-BONE- has a gold spray paint type stamp- pretty good too, best out IMO right now from my guy.:)
AFTER PARTY- green- shit is 2 thumbs up <3
SKYHIGH- Garbage:p
---------------------------
And just a heads up to all the brick city travelers , NHA is out in full effect latley for that quailty of life task force shit they do,:X :X and dont sleep either cuz they will chase your ass down and hold u until the real $#!!$$# show up.:(

some dope in kinda weird yellow bags with no stamp. damn good dope though.

Upstate NY bags

Bags i've seen recently:
Happy Life - pretty good for a while but now it's crap, Beige Sky- which is awesome, although now the same shit in yellow bags. Red Devil, same as happy life, Good Life- a bit better than happy life, Kings of New York- dope, American Gansta- awesome, Daily News- yea so damn good, blue magic- crap
Bags I've seen:
Grim reaper - Oh boy do i remember those until some junkie started going off about them being watched by the fbi, Nextel, RIP, KnockOut, Overdose, , blackout, body bag, redbull, punisher, underworld, ah there are so many...

Most of these bags i've coped in Oneonta or Binghamton NY, but most come from Jersey of Brooklyn, while others come from Connecticut.

ClubbinGuido said:
For real? That stamp comes around in my area a lot and every time that shit is fire. I'm in NY so maybe thats why.

ya bro who knows though could be anything, totally different connect/product for all we know! Its the start of a new week and im prayin my guy gets some fresh stamps in. Gettin tired of this same ol taste now. But its funny cuz I wont even cop anywhere else unless im 100% sure of the dealer cuz Ive learned that if my guy dont have it then NOONE DOES! Or if my guys shit is mediocre then the other guys shit is straight trash. And if my guys shit is fire then the other guys shit is mediocre, anyway u get the picture.....%)

I just got some fresh bags from a new source, its called - "
Total Control" anyone know anythang? dont really matter cuz ima bout to do it. but you know. nice to hear opinions

holy shit.. daily news is still around? I was getting daily news in 2004 and 2005 until the cops ended my run :)

Got a new batch that I had never seen before call BIG 10. They are pretty good. Definatly better than the last few stamps I have gotten ie: Last Bag and Green Frank Lucas

PureLife said:
I just got some fresh bags from a new source, its called - "
Total Control" anyone know anythang? dont really matter cuz ima bout to do it. but you know. nice to hear opinions

That shit is fire. Only thing I hated about it was what it was cut with. Do too much and you end up with a headache.

^yeah for real, "total control" is fire. But it DID give me a headache after slamming four of them in two shots. nice buzzzzz

Red stamped bag, sloppy stamp, "Hell date" from newark. Damn good quality/quantity. Very strong indeedy, feed the needy.

Swybs
P.s.
Word to the trooper that ventured to an arcade in the bricks, searching out new connects. You easily could have been stomped/killed, but you hung tough, like the backstreet boys sing about!

Damn paid off, too, but if I was you, I would never take dem risks again!

Last edited:
swybs said:
Red stamped bag, sloppy stamp, "Hell date" from newark. Damn good quality/quantity. Very strong indeedy, feed the needy.

QUOTE]

Your lucky because you got the old bags of HELLDATE from the first batch that came out like almost 2 weeks ago and those were rediculous, good quality and got your 10$ worth for sure on those fuckers
There must of been some leftover floaters that u got your lucky hands on . BUT Theres a NEW helldate batch with a different stamp and thinner bag that is FUCKING DISGUSTING/CUT/ETC. Watch out. It has the demon on top of the words "hell date" instead of the demon with the pitchfork on the side of the words.

Some more updates > BUYER BEWARE :(

GOODIES- black stamp- PURE SHIT :p
HENNESSEY-red- used to be FIRE, now Im sure someone bootlegged this new batch cuz it SUCKS! :p

Just got some fresh AFGANISTAN and CALL OF DUTY with the gun on it/green stamp and both are a decent buy IMO. %)

FYI- There is 2 CALL OF DUTY batches, if you can, try n' get your hands on the bags with the words and the little machine gun instead of just the words. Gun is much better IMO

Peace :D

Last edited:
Hennessey was GREAT 2 weeks ago... for sure pinkish stamp in wilmington, sure its from jersey or nyork ya feel me?

The landrover green bags I copped from a new connect ... just 1 had me unable to drive and I had to tutor that evening and had my head steadily hitting the book. I was pretty much useless then too.