• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

"China Power" red stamp with some Chinese character above the words.

Haven't done dope for a while, but I thought it was great.

Methodone....I got the bags they aint say "Metadone" it was "Methodone"...both of them bags was speled wrong but yea its a red stamp n got a bottle on it like pure life said ( i think it was u that said that but i dont remember) but my shit was spelled different. Anyways that shit was definatly small count but good quality shit. give u the throat coat when u sniff that shit, strong ass taste.i liked it too cuz the shit stuck in the bags so scrapin got me a good lil pile at the end.

^^ must have been the same. Maybe i mis read it being lifted?? Cuz they were sealed hella wrong, very small bags, but that shit BURNED.

parkwaysouth said:
Lemme find out we fuck with the same dude! lol. Yo that Vikky is no JOKE right??? OMFG bro!! 8o 8o
I have to say you hit the jackpot if u just pulled up to the spot and got served that. %)

Here are some pics for everyones viewing pleasure....

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Now I got a craving.

Havn't been in the game for a while now but seen some stamps a couple buddy's got, "twisted" herd there the goods, and "airbourne" people are goin crazy for the latter of the two, man I gotta stay out this thread for real it's just evil.

recent samples in dirty jerz:
green louis vuitton, were good sized bags and real good dope
black diamond, smaller bags but the shit was real strong

doa with 3 lines next to it and the shit burned horribly and was flaky as hell but was good, anyone else get those in the jersey area? they really burned badly and 4 other people i was with experienced the same thing, a burn that lasted as long as it was in your nasal cavity -_-

PureLife said:
^^ must have been the same. Maybe i mis read it being lifted?? Cuz they were sealed hella wrong, very small bags, but that shit BURNED.

Na it didnt burn at all that shit was just strong and gave you that cough in the back of your throat you feel me. But I aint had dope that burned since Hellboy. At first when i looked at it i thought it said "Mathodone" but then i peeped it in the light. Iunno yo. U got that shit a week or so ago shit changes prolly 2 diff batches of the same shit.

xorcist, I got black diamond around christmas time and it was fuckin garbage or maybe me bein on subs at that time (even tho i was off about 24 hrs at the time i did the shit) had somethin to do wit it but Iunno. other ppl i talked to who got black diamond said it was good so once again stamps aint everythang.

All this stamp talk has me jealous. Like some girl said way back in the thread here in the Chi we don't have brands, stamps, nothing like that. I just come across some capsules for the first time ever, in several years, and they were actually pretty good. Nice and fat, reasonable staying power, and FOURTEEN in a bundle WOO WOO! That's on some party like its 1995 shit, haha. My boy bill seen the caps and he's like "Man just like buroughs!" pfft...

Here we kinda go by spot mostly. I haven't been a part of the west side street spot scene for a long time, I've just been using southside guys with numbers like, cause it's so much safer and better. Hell for a year or so I had a dude two blocks away in my part of town.. too bad he moved far away. But yeah out west people are always on the "yeah spot X has the blue dolphin bags, pretty good and fat" "oh yeah well Y has the green star bags" based on the print on the outside of the small plastic baggies. Sometimes it's foils wrapped up, and THEN put in baggies and then stapled shut, some times its just powder inna bag, it changes from time to time.

I haven't been out west in a minute tho, thank god, it's hot out there.

Lacey, there was multiples of a couple different bags around christmas time, black diamond, red monkey, and top secret, each one of those were fucking great, and they all had a redish pink lettering, the bootlegs of them all were just a red color no pinkish tint to em and were garbage, but ya stamps def aint everything, just like the stamp on an epill, dont mean shit most of the time.

lacey- yeah was prolly a different batch. I'm looking at the empty of it right now, and the spelling just looked fucked up because it was faded. But they do sound similar with the fucked up way they are sealed and shit.

Pony Express(red)- Fat folds with some good diesel.

March Madness(green)- bullshit i must say.

NickyBundles said:
Lacey, there was multiples of a couple different bags around christmas time, black diamond, red monkey, and top secret, each one of those were fucking great, and they all had a redish pink lettering, the bootlegs of them all were just a red color no pinkish tint to em and were garbage, but ya stamps def aint everything, just like the stamp on an epill, dont mean shit most of the time.
Yea no doubt.Top secret when I got it over the summer, shit i dont remember how it was but i remember seein that stamp back then too. Some of these ones just dont fuckin die.

Those Red color Top Secrets were absolute fucking trash. I remember those shits.

time for some fire for that ass....

some more exclusive shit for yall's asses...8o

Just came out , called DEATH SENTENCE, blue bags blue letters, wont find this floating around on the street and ITS PURE FIRE, NICE COUNT TOO.=D =D

attachment.php

FIYAHH!!%) <3

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 11,297
ClubbinGuido said:
Those Red color Top Secrets were absolute fucking trash. I remember those shits.

YES!!! so tru. that garbage was all over patterson at one point. Top secret and TRANSFORMERS, i remember vividly because right before I went to Marco Island FLA for vacation, i picked up a brick of Top and like 10 transformers and my whole vacation was ruined!!!! :! :!
And just the week b4 that top seceret was fire, wtf my luck!!:X

So anyway i ended up takin my moms rental car 200 something miles from marco to OPA-LOCKA, only found crack and soft there so I drove down too overtown and liberty city in miami, i ended up getting beat for 75$ worth of vitamin powder, then i smartened up and found a crackhead who lead me in the right direction, but still the shit in miami is NOTHING compared to a stamp bag of jerzey gold.
They sell there shit in plastic bags stapled shut and 1 good jerzey bag equaled like 3 miami bags quality wise, I WAS PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But I gotta give it up to FLA, they got some damn FIRE hard down there!! The dimes are as big as 20's and look like cookie cutter perfect sqaures of butter toffee.Straight bell-ringer shit too.

Last edited:
yea you kno what the specialty down there is.

Now that yall are talkin bout that top secret i remember it becuz i got ice box and "sruit loops" around the same time.....fuckin dumbass stamp makers...that shit was good tho but the top secret was a let down thas fo sho....

Pkwaysouth, i hear you on that vacation bein ruined thing. Ha at least you aint me last summer tho, dumbass me I copped shit before and then got greedy and did it all like "yo ill cop again before we leave"and ended up not havin the money or the time....Spendin all night in the middle of a heat wave w/d'in while you suposed to be enjoyin your time down the shore...Na ah aint doin that again. Ima try n hit up atlantic city this summer n definately wildwood and i aint tryna go outa the way down there only shit I ever got from AC was crap.white house. that was yrs. ago tho.

swybs said:
Red stamped metadone-no good, small quantity, low quality.

I was jus lookin thru here and noticed that shit come up again. i guess really tho its before all the rest of us start talkin about it. Swybs copped the original eh. So we got one sayin "metadone" is garbage, one sayin "metadone" is small n good, and me sayin "methodone" is small n good. I kno we all been thru this shit before but i love readin this thread jus to show how shit changes.

I forget if i posted this shit before but my cuz used to know a girl who saved one empty of every stamp , glued it in a note book and wrote the date, corner in ptown she copped it from and rated it 1-10 lol. some nerd shit there but u kno what i bet years from now somebody will find that shit , some body like all of us who likes to talk about that kinda thing, and it would be like the holy grail for them, straight up from the source knowledge of what was really good that year. some time capsule shit. Mad stupid if someone who aint meant to see it finds it tho.

The atlantic city scene has changed a bit.. I remember when the only thing you could get was white house (blue and red stamp). There were hummer and spidermans floating around at that time, but they were harder to find.

Lately I've just been gettin Black Label locally.. There are a few other stamps floating around (Guns and Roses: Small count, okay dope), but I try to stick with what I know works. Wildwood is a ripoff.. most of the times, the bags are taxed/pinched..

I would never cop somewhere where they aint got dope known. If you gotta hunt for it fuck it.Im comin from north jerz I would just stop and cop on the way down, fuck wildwood I jus go there to chill not to cop shitty bags from some boardwalk punks lol.When i was underage i use to bring mad shit down there to sell ,fuck buyin there.