• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

I absolutely see your point genericmind and completely agree with you. I've taken steps to cut down, but still participate on this forum. treatment will start up again.

MTV-not really goo
knockout- slightly better them MTV
crash- fire
Frank Lucas-fire

Any try Soldier Boy?

Heart Breaker...

Lord help me, that stamp aint lyin, it do what it do . Damn yo. Illadelphia took care of me on that one, shit.

TheodoreRoosevelt said:
It's like black dealer time is three times what normal time is. If I have one of those types I say "yea I'm down the street, I'm 5 minutes away" when I'm really 20 minutes away. Always works. But usually I have dealers that are on time, only twice I can think of where the dealer was late more than once.

I always generally dealt with white and spanish dudes and they are slow as shit too...it's just the nature of the business...keep the buyer anticipating so they don't go elsewhere...

PureLife said:
umm.... hmm. lets see. pay $500 a month to stay "clean" with subs" or spend half that using dope and being happy. I see a big difference? Either way actually i just started tapering with methadone and plan to quite opiates all together. I realized its all a money scam really. Replace one addiction with another. Its just the socially acceptable addiction is more expensive, and it truly is "out of your control" this time a doctor controls you, not a drug dealer. Same thing. ones legal, one isnt.

Unless you only do like a bundle a week or some really small amount, there is no way H is cheaper than Subs. And you can't just equate the two either...H gets you high and Subs don't...H keeps you in bad situations trying to cop from shady characters/ subs don't...H keeps you in a constant flux (high, low, high, low), subs keep you steady....H can be poor quality, subs are always the same...etc, etc, etc..I'm sure you know all of this...and I've used your rationale before, but it really doesn't work like that...you are just justifying addictive behavior (and believe me, I have done it millions of times myself)

lacey k said:
Heart Breaker...

Lord help me, that stamp aint lyin, it do what it do . Damn yo. Illadelphia took care of me on that one, shit.
Ha, I haven't used in a few weeks. But a lot of fire is going around Philly. (According to the bags I did and according to a bunch of people I know that use.)

there seems to be alot of really good dope going around alot of places as of late, those frank lucas were around here, these blue twisted bags, actually all i've herd latly is how good shits been, wonder whats goin on.

^
Probably a supply surplus. That would equal lower prices and would allow them to sell purer shit.

Other philly bags not as good as heart breaker:

money bag
bart simpson
da bomb
sunkist (crap)
tu-pac (crap)

I have heard that New York is quality but i have yet to get it...too hot.

daily news...Ehh.....It was aight but i couldnt really tell my tolerance is up from that other good shit Im spoiled. I heard Mayweather is a good one but aint try it yet.

PureLife said:
Anyone had MTV stamp? just got some. havent tried it yet. would love to hear some feed back

I did MTV over the summer and it sucked. but that shit gonna be a way different batch by now.

theres a drought in newark right now....

Dont know if its in just north newark/grafton ave area or what, but theres a serious drought of quality right now.
The last good shit I got was HENNESSEY 8o , FRANK LUCAS :) and DIRECT HIT <3 , other than that everything else is trash.:! :!
In the last 2 weeks Ive gotten:

CALL OF DUTY
BLACKCARD
ONE AND ONLY
GHETTO
OPTIMUM TRIPPLE PLAY
CHINA POWER
ROC BOYS
FLAVA FLAV

Im about to start shopping across town soon if this keeps up, any1 know whats going on in n-town latley? Was there a big bust recently or what??:X

Happy Life - not what it used to be

or is it tolerance?

SomeKindaLove said:
or is it tolerance?

I'm not tryin to preach or anything, but if you are asking yourself that question, it's probably time for a break. :\

I know from other posts that you don't wanna get caught up by dope again, so I thought maybe just a friendly word of caution might be in order. :)

ParkwaySouth- I don't really think its a drought. Still plenty of good diesel. I think theres just a lot of bad stamps going around, but at the same time theres plenty of good stamps. Its hit or miss right now. Nothings really terrible, but i wish there was more of an abundance of good shit too. Look harder.

ya...

Ya u were right, my main guy just got bailed out and has some FIRE 8o right now called MASERATI-blue and MEGAMILLIONS-purple ,
I was getting worried for a second because everyone knows what its like spending your hard earned cash on garbage!!!!:X

Been a while since I've seen purple ink. Green, red, and orange as well. Blue and black is most common by far.

Word? In jerz, there has always been alot of red stamps at least that Ive got. Red and blue. Actually i aint seen alot of black. But all the philly bags i ever got was black ink so i feel ya. First bag i got was purple followed by red, and then purple again. I still remember those first 3 stamps, fleetwood, street money, and purple city. that was back when Cam was THAT NIGGA lol and had his purple steez goin strong.

Anyways nuff about the back in the day talk. Ill post more in a few days hopefully.