• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

dipset...

Yeah a few years ago Cam had the streets on lock , i know he had his stamps heavy in paterson and harlem and the shit was FIRE,
Him , juelz and jimjones used to give free CDs out at alabama projects in the summer and juelz cousin Big L was from alabama Pj's too.
I dont know if you ever seen or heard of SMACK DVD series, but there is an issue with juelz and jones and a bunch of dudes at alabama showing off like boxes of bricks and cash and AK's, claiming blood this and that and crazy shit right in the parking lot behind the pizza place. Its funny because PCSD shut that shit down and put the barracades and substation there it seemed right after that DVD came out. Then everyone started gettin secret inditments. Now its a ghost town over there. Real sad.:\
I used to listen to Cam all day, but he fell off hard and the recent albums/mixtapes hes put out is garbage.

^^I done tole this story everywhere, but my cuz jessica was chillin on broadway and she seen juelz get his chain snatched lol. Paterson dont play. yea i kno bout smack but aint got around to seein it. Word whatchu kno bout paterson.

small world...

P-town was my beginnings man. First cop, first bag, i was loyal to AP up until about a year ago when science and teddy got bagged. I used to fuck with 12thave until RAY CHARLES came out there,those bags killed like 4 people then Universe got bagged and they put the cameras up.

Remember east 18th and Market the house with the porch?? The EXIT 10, SPYDER, LEAN BACK, bags?? FIRE. Then that spot got shut down by PCSD and they set up buy and bust and that was a wrap.

Man I could go on and on...
I try telling these new cats P-town aint what it used to be, for one its the hottest city as far as narcs and shit goes and for 2 if you dont have a connect or someone you trust you will get beat, its not like a few years ago you could just pull up at any spot 24/7 and get 9 outta 10 times some FIRE shit, even from the dopefeinds that were out there. Now shit done changed up BIGTIME. Everyones afraid of getting cased up or snitched on, theres no more loyalty out there as far as customer service goes, everyone for themselves.

Last edited:
Green stamp, "chanel" with chanel logo. Unreal-nice quantity and quality...

Da Bricks, aka: Newark, dirty Joisey

Swybs

parkwaysouth said:
P-town was my beginnings man. First cop, first bag, i was loyal to AP up until about a year ago when science and teddy got bagged. I used to fuck with 12thave until RAY CHARLES came out there,those bags killed like 4 people then Universe got bagged and they put the cameras up.

Remember east 18th and Market the house with the porch?? The EXIT 10, SPYDER, LEAN BACK, bags?? FIRE. Then that spot got shut down by PCSD and they set up buy and bust and that was a wrap.

I try telling these new cats P-town aint what it used to be, for one its the hottest city as far as narcs and shit goes and for 2 if you dont have a connect or someone you trust you will get beat, its not like a few years ago you could just pull up at any spot 24/7 and get 9 outta 10 times some FIRE shit, even from the dopefeinds that were out there. Now shit done changed up BIGTIME. Everyones afraid of getting cased up or snitched on, theres no more loyalty out there as far as customer service goes, everyone for themselves.

I know yo. its fuckin bullshit. you get beat down there so easy if you aint got the hookup. fuck bein hot down there, its fuckin on fire. I wont even fuck wit that city unless im down there to see fam or do somethin non dope related. If im there and shits right around ima cop but otherwise, rollin thru JUS to cop na, its too fuckin hot. like ridiculous. I cant even explain it to peeps who dont kno . "You go all the way to ___ to cop?Why you aint go to p town?" Cuz its hot yo. "Na, its all like that, u be straight" they dont know. Shit jus aint like it use to be. shit my cuz been a straight feen down there the past 4 or 5 years with a 4 bundle a day habit and she even still get beat on the regular. Shit aint right. Them sheriff boys is brutal. Even 2 years ago shit was different.Now it aint barely worth the trouble, jus one big trap. and fuck those cameras yo.

lacey k said:
I know yo. its fuckin bullshit. you get beat down there so easy if you aint got the hookup. fuck bein hot down there, its fuckin on fire. I wont even fuck wit that city unless im down there to see fam or do somethin non dope related. If im there and shits right around ima cop but otherwise, rollin thru JUS to cop na, its too fuckin hot. like ridiculous. I cant even explain it to peeps who dont kno . "You go all the way to ___ to cop?Why you aint go to p town?" Cuz its hot yo. "Na, its all like that, u be straight" they dont know. Shit jus aint like it use to be. shit my cuz been a straight feen down there the past 4 or 5 years with a 4 bundle a day habit and she even still get beat on the regular. Shit aint right. Them sheriff boys is brutal. Even 2 years ago shit was different.Now it aint barely worth the trouble, jus one big trap. and fuck those cameras yo.

Man couldnt agree more bro! Sherrif Speziale is a motherfucker, fuck the whole department are motherfuckers! From patrol all the way to the jail, i hate them with a passion. They will lock you up now for a fucking wet empty bag!! You cant even roll through just crusing without getting stopped now. And dont sleep because if you do get bagged with anything over 5 bags you can be sure your getting a nice fat bail along with school zone, intent etc etc...
Thats why I take the extra 15min drive down the turnpike cuz aint NO SHIT
P-TOWN HAS IS WORTH BEING LOCKEDUP IN PCJ DOPESICK! FUCK THAT

My cuz in there right now lol. I aint a bro tho but you can call me that I dont mind. Im jus jerzees finest female dopehead. I know what you sayin about jus crusin thru. Lucky tho my moms knows the whole city so I ride wit her alot when I aint beat to get fucked with by 5-0. Sure we in a 92 civic with a system but she almost 50 so the cops dont fuck wit us even when we ride thru governor n that whole area. its nice havin that lil bit of freedom, cuz lord knows Im done bein fucked wit. Me pushin my ol' cutlass down there wit other peeps in the car, LOL, cop magnet, nuff sed. At least bein a broad I get less fucked wit, but still.

And WTF, Im a mod, I aint supposed to be goin off topic here, so if u want PM me or somethin so we can keep shootin the shit. ;)

FYI: You cant post spots in here that are specific, but since those ones are long shut down Ima let em stay. GM or Enod if you see that post unedited, that is why, those spots are gone and wouldnt help a damn soul even if they were tryin to get shit.

Some of the good ones i've seen so far this year, in new haven ct:

the wire
perfect stranger
frank lucas
red monkey
came to kill
hell date (sick)

god damn, all i can get is green stamped stuff. Got some "Mad Money" bags. they aint good. Had some "Dime Piece" they were all right. Both bags were stamped in green.

Yo. Knockout. DAMN. I could actually feel one bag a decent amount. holy shit.

pennywise said:
I'm not tryin to preach or anything, but if you are asking yourself that question, it's probably time for a break. :\

I know from other posts that you don't wanna get caught up by dope again, so I thought maybe just a friendly word of caution might be in order. :)

thanks for lookin' out. yeah i think i'm headin' for some trouble up in here. my whole scene is. but who knows. one day at a time, one day at a time.

/off-topic

bags with a little devil on 'em - crap; might be cut with something questionable, gave me a dirty hit (general malaise/headache/fever/puking for about 24 hrs) and caused my friend's arm to break out with little bumps

beige sky - pretty good

Last edited:
Hell Boy. Empire. Knockout. Toxic Waste. Back to Business. Scarface. Blue Star. Top Gun. Technology. Transformers.

All fire.

recently i've gotten these in northern jerz:

get rich or die tryin
stay high
daily news
murder inc.
frank lucas(pretty good)
TNT
red rum
big 10
top secret(about a year ago and they were fuckin great)
HBO
and blood rain the last 4-5 times which was pretty good too

parkwaysouth said:

AP's been my shit for ever, deffinetly aint the same as it used to be, my people go outa there way to meet me in clifton now cause shits been so hot, those ray bags were off the fuckin hook tho right?? man it took like 3 or 4 bags of anything else to get me high after they were gone, small world tho everyone and there mother goes there.

edit: cam an them fucked with them projects?? big L too? could have sworn he was from harlem, who knows.

Last edited:
Parkway south, seen it about a week. I like it more than the last couple from this same spot (and those were good too: purple stamp now and later was the bomb).

I will stick with Chanel all day long-fat and fine, fat and fine.

Green stamp, two interlocking circles (chanel logo)