• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! - Apparent spiritual posession/negative entities while tripping

So I've finally talked it over with her and my suspicions were precisely correct, though admitting to it she still wants me to believe that she has no awareness of the possession or any of the things that she does that I've described in my original post. I have an extremely hard time believing this though, although it may be true, none of it adds up based on her responses and reactions. Now the only question left to answer is how do I go about ridding this demon for good?

How were your suspicions confirmed? If you can prove spirits, demons, or God exists, I'll eat my socks.
There are much more logical explanations for what you are enduring, please consider them. I saw my friend go through a psychotic break this weekend and it was heart-breaking for him and everyone around. You may potentially be avoiding a tragedy if you are willing to look in another direction and seek help for mental health. After all, if these thoughts you are having are real, then you can at least rule out anything is wrong with you, continue on your path of fighting evil forces, and I will eat my socks.

As in, I told her that I can see these things clear as day. The truth is undeniable. It's no different in her than it is any of the others I see it in. She asked me to just be blunt and say it. I told her there was a demon inside of her, to which she replied "i guess i should just leave", "well i don't know what to do now", "well this makes things complicated". She admits that she understands the force at work but claims that she has nothing consciously to do with it, she has no idea what I'm talking about when I get into specifics. The Enemy knows who we are, just as God knows who they are, I know now that I met her for a reason and that I have to help her.

I can't prove anything to anyone, the spiritual journey is something that everyone has to experience for themselves at their own pace, but you can take my word for it if you'd like, I honestly don't see how the wildest of imaginations could make this up

Psychosis easily leads to this type of ideation, and has been observed to have the same effects you describe occurring in many, many people. Please talk with a mental help professional, or call a mental health hotline. I know what you're experiencing seems undeniable because it comes from the source from which you have derived all other knowledge, your own perceptions. But we live in an age where we know what psychosis is (in its multitude of forms), we understand the characteristics of delusional thoughts, and most importantly we can treat it.
Wouldn't it make you happy to know the person you love never had a demon possessing them? To know they're safe?
Again, please seek some help from a mental health professional.

Anyone who is feeding into your beliefs on this is literally leading you to a path of harm to yourself. What you experienced with the demons and possessions are simply not real. Psychedelics certainly feel mystical and have a sense of spirituality to them, but it is a chemical mimicking natural chemicals in your brain causing your perceptions to be distorted. It makes neurons in your visual cortex and other areas fire without stimuli and then your brain interprets this as visuals and hallucinations. Because you are buying into this kind of stuff, then naturally you tend to both look for and interpret what you see when tripping in this way.

If you don't eventually let this stuff go, or at least tone it way down, this is going to do a lot of damage to your life and those around you. The vast majority of people you come across are going to think you have mental issues if you say any of this, and that isn't because they're possessed. It's because the only proof you have are things you saw taking hallucinogenic drugs and the things you are saying are the exact same delusions others have had in the midst of psychosis. Where do you think this will lead you if you indulge in it?

I have nothing against you and you sound like a good guy, I'm just urging you to reconsider these thoughts or get some help before too much damage is done.

You lost it, big time. You lost it a long time ago.

And honestly, it makes me angry to read this

Thanks for your concern, but I'm in no way dangerous or out of my right mind. I'm not sure at what point in my post I suggested that I was going to physically harm anyone. You act like these few very spaced out instances are an addictive problem. A psychiatrist is the last thing I need here lol. I'm concerned for her, not myself. I don't care if I ever trip again, that means nothing to me, but what I do care about is the person's soul who I love the very most in life.

Why is it that the ones are who are the furthest gone are always the most deaf when you try to give them some advice?

It's sad and I feel bad for you and in some ways it's not your fault, but in some ways it is because you are being such a thick headed fuck. Listen to people man, listen to your family. Accept help. With time you might get better, but right now like it was said... You're phuckingnutz!

Please don't trip again, ever. I'm saying this for your own mental well being, that of everyone around you and of everyone else alive too.

Would it hurt to at least accept the possibility that you are wrong? Or are you above being wrong?

I've spent a very long time lying to myself trying to convince myself that I'm just crazy, that these are just all my delusions. It would've been much easier to go about my life that way, and I know that it comforts you all to simply dismiss this but there are forces at play here that 99% of the population simply won't ever touch because of how suppressed we have become. Like I said before, I appreciate the concern for my health but I've never been better at this point. My faith is strong and I'm seeing as clearly as ever, and through God her and I will beat this.

Those that choose to believe that this physical plane we live on is the only reality that exists, you're wasting your time trying to convince me otherwise. I'm not unstable and nobody is in danger, I appreciate it but no one but myself will ever understand the true depth of this situation.

I have plenty of bad trips under my belt, and they all shared one thing in common - demons, the devil, and hell. While my bad trips were happening, I was completely convinced that pretty much everybody but me were bad people, and it looked like people were looking at me, reading into my soul, and that they all wanted me to follow the ways of the devil. I was given two options, either live and follow the devilish ways, or die and be accepted by God. Obviously, I didn't want to die, but I didn't want to follow the devil, so I was stuck in a loop of not knowing what to do. I even thought my cousin was the devil at some points.

After sobering up from my first few bad trips, I was still worried that people were out to get me, and it was only while I tripped that "it" would come out and start to haunt me. The more bad trips I had, the worse it was while I was sober. While sober, I kept reminding myself that everything was a drug, but while high, I was so convinced that "it" was real, and I only had the duration of the trip to answer the questions I needed answered (which would obviously never be answered, because they were unanswerable questions.) I also had ideas of having somebody trip with me so they could confirm the things I was seeing, but obviously that would never happen either.

After a while, I finally came to terms that it was all the drug, and any future bad trip would never get that bad because I would stop questioning things and just let the drug ride out.

All in all, I'm 100% positive that anything I experienced while under the influence - no matter how real it seemed, no matter how convinced I was that people were staring at me, that people were chanting (while at raves) to join them, no matter how much it seemed that people wanted me to follow the ways of the devil - was simply because of the drug.

Take it as you will, but I promise you everything you're experiencing it simply your mind playing tricks on you.

I've spent a very long time lying to myself trying to convince myself that I'm just crazy, that these are just all my delusions. It would've been much easier to go about my life that way, and I know that it comforts you all to simply dismiss this but there are forces at play here that 99% of the population simply won't ever touch because of how suppressed we have become. Like I said before, I appreciate the concern for my health but I've never been better at this point. My faith is strong and I'm seeing as clearly as ever, and through God her and I will beat this.

Those that choose to believe that this physical plane we live on is the only reality that exists, you're wasting your time trying to convince me otherwise. I'm not unstable and nobody is in danger, I appreciate it but no one but myself will ever understand the true depth of this situation.

Man, you'd have a hard time getting people to believe that when you are running around believing in dark entities and thinking of ways to exorcise your girlfriend.

I don't want to get into beliefs of different planes of existence and whether that's valid or not.

Just answer, are you really above being wrong? Are you not a human being who can make mistakes?

All i'm asking is for you to entertain, even if on a minimal level, the possbility that you are wrong, and that this stuff you believe in isn't real. Please just keep that in mind, whatever you do. It's very healthy to be at least a little bit skeptical of our beliefs.

And even if you dont pose a threat to anything or anyone, I still worry for your mental health all the same. You are going deep into this when you make up rationalizations for any argument that is against what you believe. People seek comfort in denying the existence of all this, we just don't know the deeper truth, and stuff like that. It's very hard to have a conversation with someone when they put this kind of barrier.

If you do some research you will realize this is a lot like the coping mechanisms schizophrenics use to protect their delusions. No matter how convincing an argument might be that discredits them, they think of a way to invalidate it. They create a "deeper" level of reality where this truth is negated and their "personal" reality becomes valid again. To do this, anything is fair game to them. Conspiracies, spies, tricks, mental attacks. Right now you are going on about a conspiracy by dark entities to take over the world with their evil intents.

Have you read about this much? Seen movies like total recall (with schazwnegger) or the series Awake? I'm not saying you are schizophrenic, but that its possible to draw a parallel between some of your mechanisms of thought and theirs. Watch total recall and read about the subject and you will realize how impossible it could be to pull someone out of a delusion if they want to believe in it hard enough.

If you do some research you will realize this is a lot like the coping mechanisms schizophrenics use to protect their delusions. No matter how convincing an argument might be that discredits them, they think of a way to invalidate it. They create a "deeper" level of reality where this truth is negated and their "personal" reality becomes valid again. To do this, anything is fair game to them. Conspiracies, spies, tricks, mental attacks. Right now you are going on about a conspiracy by dark entities to take over the world with their evil intents.

Have you read about this much? Seen movies like total recall (with schazwnegger) or the series Awake? I'm not saying you are schizophrenic, but that its possible to draw a parallel between some of your mechanisms of thought and theirs. Watch total recall and read about the subject and you will realize how impossible it could be to pull someone out of a delusion if they want to believe in it hard enough.

Sex, don't you realize that the very argument that you are proposing is paradoxical...to him this IS reality and no matter what anyone says...he's right.

Sex, don't you realize that the very argument that you are proposing is paradoxical...to him this IS reality and no matter what anyone says...he's right.

Oh I realize it entirely. I just have this idea that somehow through awareness it could be possible for people having delusions to deal with it better or at least recognize them fully or partially for what they are. As in, if the delusion encounters another aspect of his belief system that would contradict it, the delusion might not always win, so I just thought if he tried to inform himself better on this phenomenon that might, in some way, help him in the future or now when it comes to accepting this for what it is.

I've made a thread in mental health discussing this and some people have said they've been through intense paranoia and managed to cope better with it through certain mechanisms.

also, your first post in this thread is awesome ++++

Well, if you aren't going to seek help at least be completely honest with all the people in your life. Tell your friends, family, social media, neighbours, everybody. If you are so convinced of what is happening then you should be out in public preaching that you have found the demons on earth, give warnings to others just as Jesus would do. Why share the secrets of the very universe on a drug forum?

It's sad that religion acts as an infallible guise for mental illness, because let's face it. That's all that's going on here. If you considered for such a long time that you are mentally ill, are you at least open to the notion that the illness has become worse, making things not only more convincing, but undeniable? You might not think you're a danger to others but you are suffering from an unpredictable illness and this is the precise type of thing people do before they chop up/drown a loved one under the belief that they are under God's instruction.

Look at the case of Andre Yates; she drowned her 5 children because she believed it was God's will, that they were demons. She was psychotic at the time it happened, completely convinced that of her actions, and now has to live the rest of her life knowing she killed her 5 children. Then there's Dena Schlosser, she cut off her baby's arms because she thought it was God's will in a coming apocalypse.

I know you're as sure of these thoughts surrounding demons as you are sure that the sky is blue, grass is green, etc. But could you momentarily accept that perhaps it is you who has become possessed with a demon which is making you act and believe the things you do? I'm sure you would agree that the demons were at work in Andrea Yates and Dena Schlosser when they committed their crimes, yet they were as certain as you are that they were acting under the will of God.

no one but myself will ever understand the true depth of this situation

OP, I know the way psychedelics work and I know what mental illness is like from a first hand perspective and I guess I also qualify as a "trained professional".
at this point there is no room for discussion with you and I'm actually quite upset about the number of comments here adding fuel to the fire...

please listen to me: your accounts read like a prototype of a psychotic believe system - you might not feel this way but you are developing a mental illness.
In all honesty: if you do not seek professional help, you will very likely be hospitalized or worse. please talk to a psychiatrist, there is no damage yet. there is nothing to lose.
and DO NOT FUCKING TOUCH any psychoactives!

You can completely uncover your delusion one minute and fall back into delusion the next. You must get at the root.

The root event that originated these ideas was your personal encounter with God. I am completely aware of this G experience and have had it before. It is a very real experience, but the concept of God is not real. The stories, powers, and definitions of God are all false. If you can recall the experience itself, what about the experience was God?

That G experience is open to many interpretations.

I am suggesting that your belief it was God is based on what you have read, believed, and been taught in your life outside of the experience. All the experiences following it have all been transformed to fit with the Christian/Catholic motif.

If you instead believed that G was the Great Forest Spirit calling to you for help, you would be seeing a secret society of hunters and loggers coming up around you and you would be contacted by small forest animals, etc. In other words your focus would change.

There is no way to change the general feelings of delusion, perhaps certain drugs could help, but you can get beyond this interpretation and get a bit closer to your own psychology with time.

Point of the matter is that you are looking for things in people that fit your definition of whatever a demon is. Based on what they are wearing, something they said, or what you believe they have hidden in their pocket.

These are subconscious thoughts, so you are unaware you are in control over what you are seeing. You will continue having delusions. A common reaction is to distrust yourself and refuse to make any choices or take any action for fear of doing the wrong thing.

All of us live under false beliefs. Of course, we can be aware they are false and still have to live under them. Feeling so overwhelmed by them, as you are, I suggest opening up to the ideas of Zen. Avoid belief and delusional thinking, now that you are so sensitive to these hallucinations. Calm your mind and respond to thoughts, train mental control and stay humble.

Also, you might want to consider the interpretation that the zaps through your body are some kind of nerve sensitivity/damage.

Last edited:
There is no way to change the general feelings of delusion, perhaps certain drugs could help, but you can get beyond this interpretation and get a bit closer to your own psychology with time.

Calm your mind and respond to thoughts, train mental control and stay humble.

Also, you might want to consider the interpretation that the zaps through your body are some kind of nerve sensitivity/damage.

As bad as i hate to, i'm gonna agree with some of what P.Man had to say.
Namely, "certain drugs could help"...YES! Haloperidol and Thorazine would be good starts.
Also, "calm your mind"...YES! Haloperidol and Thorazine would be good starts .
Lastly, "you might want to consider the interpretation that the zaps through your body are some kind of nerve sensitivity/damage"...right again P.! You might consder shock-treatments...at least then you'd know the zaps were real.

Seems nobody here cares to read what I have to say. If all of this was my own delusion then why in the FUCK would my girlfriend ADMIT to knowing about the evil inside of her? It brought her great sorrow knowing that we wouldn't be able to be together now that I knew this, because my relationship with God will always come first and she knows that.

If I were to come out and tell everyone about this they'd all respond just the same way as you all did and call me crazy lol. I've more than entertained the thought that I was crazy for months and months. The simple matter of the fact is that this force is real and it's wreaking havoc in my life and hers. I suppose this isn't the correct forum to be consulting.

Just some alternatives; possibly she agreed because she already shares some of your beliefs already on demons, or feels like she is a bad person (saying you have evil inside yourself is pretty vague). Or also maybe what you are saying to her kind of freaked her out and she is just trying to distance herself from that without having to deal with it.

Even if what you believe is true, it is definitely not 'simple' and one person agreeing with you doesn't confirm something so extreme as truth. At least stay a little bit skeptical, if you can. You don't HAVE to believe it 100%, nothing bad will happen if you don't.

Seems nobody here cares to read what I have to say. If all of this was my own delusion then why in the FUCK would my girlfriend ADMIT to knowing about the evil inside of her? It brought her great sorrow knowing that we wouldn't be able to be together now that I knew this, because my relationship with God will always come first and she knows that.

If I were to come out and tell everyone about this they'd all respond just the same way as you all did and call me crazy lol. I've more than entertained the thought that I was crazy for months and months. The simple matter of the fact is that this force is real and it's wreaking havoc in my life and hers. I suppose this isn't the correct forum to be consulting.
You are evil. We all are. Evil is a word that describes a part of being human.

You can choose to see it in whomever you like. Your mind is imagining the demons you see.

Why would you question your own sanity and then when a person offers up the same well-deserved doubt, that you had for months, you reject it because they are not "reading everything". I read everything.

You have two options: one is a mental health crisis, the second is that you are the next Messiah. Wonder if this Complex situation has some sort of technical name.

Your girlfriend "confessing" she is evil, not knowing what to say, and feeling weird when you tell her about demons in her body DOES NOT CONFIRM what you are seeing is real. It confirms how you have chosen to interpret things and it confirms that you are filling in gaps of knowledge with your own explanations.

You are being compelled by the fear that it might be real. Take relief, it is not. Read my earlier post, get over yourself, and see the truth.