• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! - Apparent spiritual posession/negative entities while tripping

The psychedics psychotic you have been taking have seemed to have 'peeled back the layers between the physical and the metaphysical, I think that is fairly easy to understand. Now, that's all good when you see all wonderful things, and its all pleasant. But if you wish to dwell or observe this metaphysical sub-current, the heart of hearts of whatever drives human/humanity on different planes then you need to accept that all the souls are not pure, and acknowledge that there are evil beings that want your energy.
It's not rocket science, it's showing what humanity is at its core, with salivating carnel warts and all technicolour in your face.
And its all subjective to your attitude. What you are seeing is not necessarily how it is, in I am not saying that your gf is devil incarnate, it is probably some doubt in your mind that your subconscious is playing on.
Your mind, this world, it's all mad shit.. We are just scratching around the surface, people spend lifetimes trying to work this out, and really, at the end of the day, does it help them at all?

There again, perhaps we are living as deep as it is, there is no spirits no god, no devil. This one life is all there is, we die we rot, no consequences, all the spiritual shit is just drugs playing tricks on our brain.

Is it worth worrying about all these things? My opinion is not.
I feel that having had a glimpse into the souls and hearts of people, it makes me wary of the human psyche and probably closer to goodness than I was.
Sorry rambling (^o^)

I'm definitely not going to just perform and exorcism out of the blue because regardless that's going to freak her out lol. I'm going to open my heart and talk to her when the time is right, letting her know that I love her from the bottom of my heart and genuinely care for her. I honestly don't know what to think of this force or how powerful in exerting it's bidding over people is, so that's why i'm going to try to research and get as many opinions as possible before proceeding.
Sounds good, good luck man.

light11,

Being a believer myself, the best thing I can suggest is to pray for each and every person influenced by these forces. Pray in humility, knowing that you are not "better" than anyone else, that we are all imperfect.

Many people (even believers) will fail to see the extent to which humanity is influenced or controlled. But remember, even Jesus' apostles were prey to these things, or else the following would not have occurred:

Matt. 16:21-23 said:
21From that time Jesus began to show His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem, and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised up on the third day. 22Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him, saying, "God forbid it, Lord! This shall never happen to You." 23But He turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me; for you are not setting your mind on God's interests, but man's."

It would appear that Satan was working through Peter in that instance. Jesus needed to die for everyone's sins (so that everyone who believes would be saved [the ultimate sacrifice]), but Satan, possibly using Peter's love, tried to talk him out of it.

There are plenty of other examples in scripture about Jesus seeing demonic forces at work. But since we aren't Jesus, we should be very careful. If we saw what he saw 24/7 -- and even if everything we saw was true -- we might go psychotic! So please, tread carefully. Ask for discernment just in case you are wrong, and strength in case you are right <3

Last edited:
It's really too bad too many fundamentalists have forgotton that ALL ancient religions used ALLEGORIES to encode information. It was the only method of "data compression" that they had. Nothing was meant to be taken literally.
Also, when your drug use begins to feed your delusions it's probably time to stop taking drugs.

All girls have that look in their eyes dude, they're all heartless just gotta get used to that

Light11 the drugs are doing this to you - not God. I myself, believe in God n I'm not for pushing beliefs n what- not but surely you realise that this is the drugs? If ever you have a near death experience (I hope you don't) n strange things happen without the trips then I will believe you. I'm open minded, I love all that spiritual stuff n philosophy n also faith. I'd suggest not doing it too much n maybe, if you have not done so already, you an extensive amount of research into the drugs you take.

Please don't think I'm trying to belittle you, I'm not. I'm just being honest. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Evey xxxx

hey man of course what you are experiencing is real your third eye is sensitive but you are getting scared cause its new to you and it seems scary i know the feeling your girlfriend is just a magnet for different energy's this is known all over the world lets just say it's a secret ever heard of people talking in tongues her mouth moves that way cause your third eye is picking up certain energy's in her auric field demons not quite more like vistors from the dimension your picking up kinda like a radio picking up stations but in a cosmic way its quite scary on a 4homet trip i seen my girlfriend sleeping and certain angles of her arms would form almost hieroglyphic like poses that would resonate deep inside my soul as if in some past life i already seen this and some akashic play button was just pressed deep shit i know it sounds new agey
but its just arcane metaphysics king Solomon had a ring to control demons with certain gems aka light frequency's trapped in sold form demons are conscience beings from other DEMensions and other tools sigils magik moses burning bush acacia trees angels angels you know eve ate the apple im sure when you trip certain corners of your room seem to harness energy cause 90 degree angles capture light think of it as a cross dimensional rift only visible when your third eye is active next time you trip and she starts making those faces don't be afraid investigate keep calm use certain angles of your body to ward off the energy this is why they made that song walk like a Egyptian =p why do the shamens of south america african tribes of the congo and all other old world groups dance and move in certains formations during ritualistic trips its transference of energy interacting with the entity or situation why do you think ankhs where used in Egypt it has to do with energy effecting this plane from unseen forces that materialize in YOUR conscience 3 dimensionally invisible threw your 2 eyes magnetism electricity stars constellations all have a impact on what you are seeing.... im a terrible writer my post are somewhat cryptic but you are not insane you are just very sensitive when your 3rd eye opens its a blessing really one that should be held in upmost respect please quit tripping if your not able to deal with the invisible worlds it can have severe consequences on your sober reality there's a reason for shamans voodoo priest magicians sorcerers witches druids its not just fairy tales its real. on 4acodmt i splitting dimensional rifts useing a compass a square and a large mirror

check this out bet some things will stick out to you ;]

http://darvish.wordpress.com/2006/07/13/king-solomon-and-the-jinn/

Last edited:
It's really too bad too many fundamentalists have forgotton that ALL ancient religions used ALLEGORIES to encode information. It was the only method of "data compression" that they had. Nothing was meant to be taken literally.
Also, when your drug use begins to feed your delusions it's probably time to stop taking drugs.

Quoting for truth. I really don't understand how some in this thread seem to believe this demonic possession crap? This is why I think you gotta have a rational mindset & be able to maintain a strong connection to reality if your gonna be taking hallucinogens...don't get me wrong, I'm all about the mystical side of psychedelic drugs, but what you experience while your tripping isn't always gonna have anything to do with what's actually real...they take you to your own personal reality, and teach you a lot about this reality, how to deal with things in life, etc, but they don't change the laws of normal reality.

Last edited:
Wow, i really shouldnt have read this shit (no offense) as I'm about to trip myself. Going to do something fun now, but all the best to the OP.

Quoting for truth. I really don't understand how some in this thread seem to believe this demonic possession crap? This is why I think you gotta have a rational mindset & be able to maintain a strong connection to reality if your gonna be taking hallucinogens...don't get me wrong, I'm all about the mystical side of psychedelic drugs, but what you experience while your tripping isn't always gonna have anything to do with what's actually real...they take you to your own personal reality, and teach you a lot about this reality, how to deal with things in life, etc, but they don't change the laws of normal reality.
I hear you man! I mean I'm in no way close minded to the metaphysical. I have studied and practiced cerimonial magick for over 15 years but to this day I am equal parts skeptic as I am believer. Am I deluding myself with my magick beliefs? Maybe but I just know that magick works even if it just helps to believe in the reality I want to create and that's all it is. A type of self development. The only problem I have with the OP is the lack of self doubt. The the fact the OP hasn't considered that it's probably just the drugs. That's exactly how fundamentalism gets to be so dangerous ( my personal view point is the only correct one in the whole universe).
Nothing is ultimately true, all things are ultimately permissible. We are ultimately all that limit ourselves (Every belief is meant to be transcended). Otherwise we have chosen to stop evolving.

I will say however, I have come to be skeptical of a nominal reality that everyone shares. I personally feel it works more like a
" concensus reality". What is real is only what we perceive. If we have no perception of something it doesn't exist to our individual "reality tunnels" ( how each of us perceive reality individually).
I mean, even 2 indentical twins will perceive the world uniquely partially just due to individual life experiences.

Nothing is ultimately true, all things are ultimately permissible. We are ultimately all that limit ourselves (Every belief is meant to be transcended). Otherwise we have chosen to stop evolving.

Well said, I think it's important that we always allow ourselves to be open to new possibilities that contradict our beliefs. We're never 100% correct, in anything.

There are allegories, and there are actual accounts. In the synoptic gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke & John), parables are labeled as such. Does the following sound a form of "data compression" to you? If so, explain.

Mark 5:1-20 (ESV) said:
5:1 They came to the other side of the sea, to the country of the Gerasenes. 2 And when Jesus had stepped out of the boat, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit. 3 He lived among the tombs. And no one could bind him anymore, not even with a chain, 4 for he had often been bound with shackles and chains, but he wrenched the chains apart, and he broke the shackles in pieces. No one had the strength to subdue him. 5 Night and day among the tombs and on the mountains he was always crying out and cutting himself with stones. 6 And when he saw Jesus from afar, he ran and fell down before him. 7 And crying out with a loud voice, he said, “What have you to do with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I adjure you by God, do not torment me.” 8 For he was saying to him, “Come out of the man, you unclean spirit!” 9 And Jesus asked him, “What is your name?” He replied, “My name is Legion, for we are many.” 10 And he begged him earnestly not to send them out of the country. 11 Now a great herd of pigs was feeding there on the hillside, 12 and they begged him, saying, “Send us to the pigs; let us enter them.” 13 So he gave them permission. And the unclean spirits came out, and entered the pigs, and the herd, numbering about two thousand, rushed down the steep bank into the sea and were drowned in the sea.

14 The herdsmen fled and told it in the city and in the country. And people came to see what it was that had happened. 15 And they came to Jesus and saw the demon-possessed man, the one who had had the legion, sitting there, clothed and in his right mind, and they were afraid. 16 And those who had seen it described to them what had happened to the demon-possessed man and to the pigs. 17 And they began to beg Jesus to depart from their region. 18 As he was getting into the boat, the man who had been possessed with demons begged him that he might be with him. 19 And he did not permit him but said to him, “Go home to your friends and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you.” 20 And he went away and began to proclaim in the Decapolis how much Jesus had done for him, and everyone marveled.

In addition to Christians, shamans (many of which are Christians) the world over know of the existence of demons; spiritual reality is more than metaphor to them. I personally have encountered demons more than once, and the experience goes beyond the allegorical.

People use man's science to explain the natural world, and yet we have an incomplete understanding. Man's science is not going to save you. Sometime in the future, we will be told that something coming out of science is going save us, but I encourage you now to turn your well-developed skepticism against it when that day comes. Please, do not take any mark, chip or piece of technology into/onto your body.

I myself have an incomplete understanding of the world. But from where I stand, I can see that things are coming into place to fulfill prophecy. We are ultimately saved by God, and Him alone. If we had all followed the teachings of Jesus, the world wouldn't be in such dire straights. (And no, the Spanish Conquistadors who killed many in the name of their god were not true Christians.)

I've read countless news stories over the years about somebody killing someone because they thought they were possessed. I often wondered what events would lead up to that. Now I think I know.

same here , i also saw demons at raves i also belived that they are sacrificing people and leeching vitality out of everyone who was not them they have this herd of brainwashed people to feed on and occassionally

sacrifice someone for that big high(the killer parties they say ) , i definetly felt something ceremonial about the party like its a ritual many times i visited those raves. then at one party a devil like red shape wraped

my body like suit and i felt strong and masculine (while that hapened people moved away from me and went on the other side of the room all around me was empty from people like in 5 meters around) voices was

saying in my head "he needs a girl quickly find him a girl" . then i felt like i had the oportunity to become one of them to sighn the pact some of the girls i looked at where all like faking intimacy in their eyes and

that turned me of some of the boys there was like trying to show me to go like saying "come on she is yours if you want her " . then i felt how wrong all that was i wanted to go on the bright side and i ignored the

girls who obviously wanted to draw my attention then the voices said you dont have the oputunity to sign in anymore and i felt energy being leeched out of my body a guy jamped nerby me making a move with his

arm and i felt like all my chakras from throat to sacral was ripped and like i was bleeding energy then some of them were looking at me with sarcastic look in plesure . i felt like shit i was thinking that all this must

be my paranoia and just a psychotic episode i went out sat down and calmed a bit the party ended and people came out i was looking at them in the eyes and they tryied to avoid my eye contact beside that i had several other episodes like that . during them things that helped me was my budhistic beliefs i wanted peace harmony to love be loved give compassion and receive now i stoped going at raves and am really carefull with psychedelics . and now lets say all this is bullshit of my imagination .

imagine that somebody else had similar expirience or many people belived on psychedelics that they must sacrifice to get high (its a true danger ) or think am the devil and beat me up or somebody else (true

danger) only the danger of what is going on of real people minds scares me not deamons or ghosts or ginies or talking rocks that is certainly my imagination even if its scary its propably scary cause im afraid lately

i started getting control of what i see and feel and master my brain more im also carefull about the thoghts i cultivate in my mind . I also came tothe assumption that i might be creating a bad trip like that a scary

story which of if i say to other they might start see deamons and feel being drained and reinforce that bad trip by telling it to others maybe just as the good trips spread its all about what you belive and think is

real if on acid you expect to see ponies you are very likely will se ponies if you belive you gonna see satanic devil worshipers you might also see. but anyway raves gather many crazy people of which many of them

maybe indeed worship devil and kill kittens in lucifers name and are dangerous .. cause even on alco i saw people with satanic tattoos and evil look about them raves are places for ruined burnouts stop going there man

my advice is to stop reinforce the thoughts of devil and try build logic defence against this madness

exists said:
I myself have an incomplete understanding of the world. But from where I stand, I can see that things are coming into place to fulfill prophecy. We are ultimately saved by God, and Him alone. If we had all followed the teachings of Jesus, the world wouldn't be in such dire straights. (And no, the Spanish Conquistadors who killed many in the name of their god were not true Christians.)

I agree with that, Christianity was appropriated by the Roman empire around 300 AD and became Catholicism, which is a religion based on social control and fear, the opposite of what Jesus taught. So many Christians the world over since then have followed lives that go against what their supposed savior taught, mostly with good intentions and just having been misguided by what they thought they were supposed to believe. Jesus' message was very simple, love each other and we all have god within us. I don't think he was trying to say "I'm god's son and none of you are as special as me", I think he was trying to say "we're all equally special, we all have the divinity within us". Living that way is what could lead us into a golden age of peace and love. Not the way that many who call themselves Christians have lived (like the conquistadors, etc).

the fact still remains when people dabble with hallucinogenic drugs especially ones that stimulate the so called (thirdeye)
there experiences seem to reach a median constant of break downs in the laws of physics and geometry
encountering demonic and angelic entity's communication with seemingly unconsciousness objects i believe Christianity demonized
this old world arcane science and put fear into it telling people its demons and the horned devil coming from hell to burn you
and what not but even the bible is written in sublime allegory how do you think churches where built and temples its quite simple
the acacia plant and other entheogenic botanicals break down geometrical limitations on a 3d plane
the stars and sun a compass plumb line a square etc are tools for this truly secret science
alot of people on earth are not even able to grasp this science anymore even when on psychedelics
i assume certain types of people retain this ability better then others due to how there dna perceives the light code
when ingesting these drugs and to the OP if these demons really did exists they would also be in your sober reality and thats some scary shit so just lay off the strong stuff and enjoy the regular world

There are allegories, and there are actual accounts. In the synoptic gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke & John), parables are labeled as such. Does the following sound a form of "data compression" to you? If so, explain.

In addition to Christians, shamans (many of which are Christians) the world over know of the existence of demons; spiritual reality is more than metaphor to them. I personally have encountered demons more than once, and the experience goes beyond the allegorical.

People use man's science to explain the natural world, and yet we have an incomplete understanding. Man's science is not going to save you. Sometime in the future, we will be told that something coming out of science is going save us, but I encourage you now to turn your well-developed skepticism against it when that day comes. Please, do not take any mark, chip or piece of technology into/onto your body.

Yes, all that sounds like nothing but an allegory to me... The mistake so many "believers" make is that they are trying to understand something that was written thousands of years ago in an allegorical sense from a literal , modern day view point. Do you think Christianity today even resembles what it was 2000 years ago? I don't. All those books were written from the perspective of someone who saw the world very differently than we do today.
But it makes any kind of sense to pick up that book and take anything in it literally 2000 + years later??? It seems utterly ridiculous to even attempt such a feat.

It sounds to me that you are projecting fears, doubts, lack of trust or some other issues onto your girlfriend -- perhaps those are the demons you see. I recommend you guys talk through any problems you might have (when sober).