Hello and an MDPV Question

Aloha

Aloha All... another lurker here brought out by this amazing thread by stuffmonger!
Many thanks from the jungles of Hawaii!

This info seems SOOOO valuable, I got a little retentive and organized it into one coherent post that others could follow. Posted below.

Stuffmonger... thank you for your AMAZING work, openness, enthusiasm and desire to help others! You are one of the most authentic people I've bumped into online. I deeply appreciate your sharing! And eager to cook my first batch :)

Mahalo!
Mauka

Stuffmonger's "quick and dirty" white to tan mdpv conversion procedure

STUFFMONGER'S "QUICK AND DIRTY" WHITE TO TAN MDPV CONVERSION PROCEDURE
condensed from: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=541627

Summary:
1-Dissolve the white pv in distilled water (about a cup per gram)
2-Add an amount of baking soda equivalent to three-quarters of the amount of PV
3-Heat in water basin until bubbles, remove from heat and agitate gently to release oils, when calmed return to heat
4-Repeat until an egg yolk colored oil is formed at the bottom or under surface of water
5-Take the flask out, VIOLENTLY agitate the mixture for a minute (until the dark yellow globule is mixed in) then immediately pour into flat dish
6-Put a fan on full speed at the substance and wait for it to dry
7-Scrape up substance, add a small amount of water and leave to dry again repeating until the tan colour develops,
8-Dry completely, scrape from dish, chop into a fine powder, enjoy

-------

Detailed Process Description:

1. Dissolve the white pv in distilled water (about a cup/300ml per gram). PV hcl will dissolve completely in even a small amount of water - no murky suspension and nothing will settle on the bottom. The water should be crystal clear. A flask is good but if you don't have one then use a tall, clear glass. Although, the wider the flask, the shorter the time (generally) I would recommend a more narrow flask at first - easier to see the yellow globules in the precipitate. A large test tube is the easiest by far, and would probably guarantee a better result for the beginning cook. Put the test tube in a glass to keep the tube kind of upright.

2. Add an amount of baking soda equivalent to three-quarters of the amount of pv.
The fizzing is going to begin immediately on putting in the bicarb, even at room temperature. The fizzing will stop after a few minutes, depending on the shape of your flask. Wider flasks will stop sooner. Test tubes, for example, take forever. When the fizzing stops begin the heating.

3. Heat on the stove in a container inside a pot of water. (Small amounts of water in a pot on a stove change temperatures way too quickly for this process, taking a risk of vaporizing the oils, so make sure you have enough water). To safely do this I would suggest you use a double boiler or place a riser in the pot - a brick, stone - whatever, that you can place your flask (or glass of water and test tube) on, so that you can have sufficient water in the pot.

Don't let the water level in the pot go past halfway up to the water level in your flask. I use a saucepan with enough water to come about halfway up to the water level inside your flask. This way the surface water in the flask doesn't get as hot as the precipitate so there is less chance of boiling off the mdpv initial oil that floats to the top.

I let the water in the pot do a slow simmer, just a degree or two below boiling. If you're not sure, let the pot boil, back off the heat slightly, wait 15 seconds and then insert your flask. Put the flask (or test tube in a glass of water to keep the tube kind of upright and put both) in the pot of water. Just take the test tube out of the glass and put it back in the glass during the process - don't take the glass out, it will take to long to reheat.

When the mixture bubbles take it out. After the first bubbling you will see a light greenish-yellow oil on the surface. This means all is OK so far. Let the water in the pot on the stove cool for a moment. After a minute put your flask back in. When it bubbles again take it out.

As the water in the pot evaporates, add more. About 15 seconds after the first sign of bubbling appears, remove the flask. If it begins a violent bubbling IMMEDIATELY remove the flask. Let it calm down for at least 30 seconds. For larger flasks, leave out longer. Replace the flask.

From 2 to 10 minutes into this process a thin, translucent greenish oil will begin to form on the surface of the solution. When this becomes visible, begin agitating the flask slightly each time you remove it from the heat. Visible bubbles of light green oil will rise to the surface at each agitation. Do not agitate enough to disturb the surface oil. After the oil appears, allow the bubbling to reach a point just south of (below) what you might call boiling each time you heat -- many bubbles simultaneously and a slight surface disturbance from the rising bubbles - but not "boiling".

I don't know your altitude and water boils at lower temperatures at higher altitudes. All of my work has been done at sea level. If the darker yellow globules do not appear with 10 minutes of the last visible rising of the light green oil, shake the whole mixture for 15 or 20 seconds so that the green oil is well mixed in, let the precipitate settle, and then begin the heating/removing process again. You may have to do this "shaking" a few times. This is what I've had to do if the water was less than 190 degrees F during the heating.

4. Continue this process until a globule of dark egg-yoke colored oil appears on the surface of the precipitate at the bottom, or is floating beneath the surface of the water. (This may take quite a while - 45min to 3 hrs - be patient). Batches in which the darker yellow oil globules appear imbedded in the precipitate rather than floating just above it, produce a far more potent and enjoyable end result.

If there is still a greenish oil on the surface of the solution after the heavy yellow globules appear, continue gently heating and agitating until the surface oil is no longer visible, but be cautious. It's easy at this point to destroy the dark yellow globules through vaporization, so don't leave the flask in the water for more than 15 seconds at a time.

****DO NOT TOUCH THE OIL. The oil is dangerous beyond belief. When I first started doing this I accidentally got a few drops on my fingers while handling a used flask and didn't sleep for 4 days. I had visual and auditory hallucinations and the worst paranoia of my life. It's all the bad aspects of white mdpv times a hundred. If you think the comedown from the white mdpv is bad, rub this oil into your skin. You'll be begging for a hundred milligram dose of the white in exchange. Use rubber gloves.****

5. Take the flask out (allow it to cool - stop bubbling) then VIOLENTLY agitate the mixture for a minute (until the dark yellow globule is mixed in) and IMMEDIATELY pour into a shallow, wide dish. The dish should be wide enough that the solution is barely measurable in depth - a few millimeters at most.

6. Place in front of a fan at it's highest setting and let evaporate. If the mixture does not darken slightly during evaporation, then the room temperature is too low. The temperature should be around 85° but no higher then 115° Move to a warmer spot or place in front of a space heater turned to its lowest setting (don't forget the fan - highest setting).

7. After evaporation add more distilled water, just enough to cover the mix, no more (a quarter cup)
When you add water swirl the dish gently. Keep the fan going at full blast the whole time.
Continue this process until you get the color tan you're looking for.

attachment.php

If you do try it, here is what happens (the white HCL is on the right, the precipitate left out for 24 hours in water and air is on the left, the precipitate after 48 hours is in the middle. It continues to degrade all the way through dark brown over the course of a week. The color in the center is what you're looking for in terms of best characteristics. When dried it remains stable):

8. Let dry COMPLETELY. Three days is about perfect for most batches. Just watch the color change. As it continues to darken, take it out and dry it before it turns pure brown. Even at a pure brown it's not bad and a million times better than pv. If it gets a really dark chocolate brown it's not so good.

attachment.php

(shown after 72 hours, bottom scraped away)

9. Scrape the residue on the dish with a razor blade into a fine powder. Enjoy.

Notes on the Process:

This is the quickest and least tedious technique for getting 90% of the Tan pv effects. trust me -- it's still way beyond anything you've imagined.

There are dozens of things that can go wrong during this process - none of them irreversible. And there are a few possible end products that might look like the tan, but aren't (overheating the solution, for example, produces something, after evaporation and drying, that looks exactly like tan mdpv but merely gives massive, incapacitating headaches when bumped -- no euphoria, no high, no hyper-sexuality).

The worst that can happen is that you end up with a substance qualitatively identical to the white HCL that you started with. Unless you way overheat it while precipitating. That will fuck it up and you can't get anything useful back. So give it a try. At the worst you will have wasted time and have to to spend time drying the failed result.

You will notice a change in fragrance from a clinical-chemical smell of the white to a more organic, almost semen smelling substance immediately on adding the bicarb.

If you keep it dry after drying then it's stable for a very long time (at least six months).

From a physical standpoint, the two forms of MDPV are radically different. The HCL is snow white, the freebased is tan to dark brown. The HCl is a fine powder. The tan is clumpy. The Initial oil (pure methylenedioxypyrovalerone) is greenish yellow and lighter than water. This oil, in water an air, over time, turns dark yellow and becomes heavier than water.

The euphoric element of white pv (what little there is), lasts about an hour and a half at best.
The tan pv euphoria, which is indescribably awesome, lasts 5 to 6 hours.
The white pv has limited pro-sexual qualities.
The tan pv is hyper-sexual to the extreme - even to the point of being labeled "perv powder" by many of its users.
The white pv has a horrific comedown.
The tan pv has no noticeable comedown.
A 100 mg single dose [not recommended] of the white will keep you up for 3 days and create paranoia, depression, lethargy, confusion and a host of other negative and dangerous side effects.
A 100 mg dose of the tan [not recommended] will merely guarantee fatigue and sore genitals from non-stop sex and keep you up for 24 hours max.
And you would, quite seriously, run a danger of getting arrested for indecent behavior or molestation if you go out in public after such a dose. (not recommended to wander around in public unattended after an excessive dose of tan pv by the way).
The white pv creates a strung-out, edgy feeling in moderately large doses.
The tan creates a smooth hum.
If you observe people who are on the white pv, there are few smiles after the first hour and a half.
People on the tan pv can't get the smile off of their faces for the full 6 hours - this is a true observation.
The white pv creates a highly elevated heartbeat in any dose above 20 mg.
The tan pv creates only a slightly elevated heartbeat at similar doses.
White pv suppresses appetite.
Tan pv also suppresses appetite, but after a few of days of use, increases appetite enormously.
It's nearly impossible to sleep after large doses of the white without massive ingestion of one of more CNS depressants.
After the eight hour ride of the tan, most people can sleep like a baby (but you of course can't sleep while the tan is "on" during that eight hours).
The only similarities are dosage -- 3mg is more than sufficient for most people for both forms, and a tendency to fiending for both forms.
It's hard to avoid re-dosing with both forms - which, given the potency of both, is highly dangerous - more so with the white, I feel, because of the psychological stresses incurred at high doses.

The end product, as best I can tell contains only 5 or 10 percent of whatever the "Tan" substance is. The remainder is:
1. There's some amount of mdpv contaminant which was unreacted in the freebase process and is still in the HCL form
2. There is some amount of freebase mdpv oil present that was unreacted in whatever process transforms the the mdpv freebase oil (light green - lighter than water) into the darker, heavier oil (yellow - heavier than water) during the long heating process.
3. This darker, heavier oil is apparently the precursor to whatever this Tan substance is, and a very large amount of this oil is not transformed and is still present.
4. The sodium bicarbonate (and the sodium carbonate created through the heating) residue is substantial.
This technique is not perfect but will give you an end product that's still awesome and has few pv negative effects. The dosage requirements will be higher than normal because you will have some baking soda and other odds and ends mixed in with the end product (none of it, apparently, harmful or unpleasant).

Dosage:

Anal dose (plugging) recommended, start with 3mg and work up, if insufficient, bump a little more.
About 5mg is a good hit for a new user. 10mg is a questionable hit. 20mg is scary. This is highly potent. Don't eyeball dosage, but 3 mg of this is not much larger than a pinhead. Always weigh it and never do more than 3mg at a time. If you plug it - take care: I believe the effects are far more pronounced and the dosage substantially less. Start with 5mg and work up. Never take more than 10 mg.

Oral dosage. I'm not a fan of taking anything orally, except perhaps a partner's genitalia and whatever food and liquids you can't figure out how to mainline. But-- the times I do dose orally, just to get the numbers down for the rest of you, I find that a minimum of 10mg is necessary for a reasonable effect.

Smoking, not recommended. It quickly destroys the active ingredient.

Insufflated, not recommended.

-----

Notes on Effects

stuffmonger writes:

"The euphoria of the tan stuff is indescribable - better than any drug I've ever had. And the hyper-sexuality is out of this world - way beyond anything else that chemistry has yet given us."

Extreme hyper=sexuality mixed with an awesome euphoria lasting 5 or more hours plus a mild comedown.
Tan is indeed easy on the body

The Tan produces very little vasoconstriction - nowhere near enough to affect male sexual performance [will be able to stay hard] and it brings on an indescribable euphoria - very, very smooth and slow and deep.

1. I don't see any use for it outside of sexual play.

2. I can still get an erection and have normal sex without it.

3. I used it every day for more than two months without ill effect.

4. I've had many days off. I've gone for a month with no intake.

5. No cravings at all

6. Haven't noticed any tolerence buildup. Still take just 5 mg

nunezzorro writes:

FUCK!!!!
FUCK!!!!
FUCK!!!!

Holy fuck, fucking Christ, fucking unbelievable, fucking wordless, fucking amazing, fucking everything. Thank christ I had a girlfriend who joined me. Most of the stuff we did that day we still can't talk about. Can't even look straight at each other while we talk around it. She blushes. I feel ashamed and uncertain. She wonders who I am. I wonder who she is. We wonder what the fuck happened. It was awesome. And scary. And unsettling. But we sure as fuck want more.

I am not gay, have never been gay, men don't turn me on, I'm not interested. But if I didn't have a female partner I know, fact, straight up, I would have gone down to a gay bar with a sign around my neck that said "Will pay $100 for every dick I can suck". Weird man!!! I can honestly, actually see how stuffmonger's friends wanted to fuck his dogs. I swear I could have done it. Two days later I was still fantasizing about the strangest, most ridiculous sexual things. Even now my mind is still affected.

This is some scary, fucked up, wild, wonderful shit and my hat is fucking OFF to Stuffmonger.

Attachments

• 3 samples.jpg
    3 samples.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 6,508
  • 72 hrs evap.jpg
    72 hrs evap.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 6,422
Last edited:
I have to disagree with you on this mate. I'll tell you why: somewhat like stuffmonger, I was so impressed by the tan that I tried, that I've spent the last year or so trying to get my hands on more of it. Being lazy and more commercially than scientifically minded, rather than trying to make my own I thought it would be better to track down the source of the stuff and buy in bulk. So I contacted and obtained trade samples from many different manufacturers who supply the rc wholesale market. Let me make this clear - I'm not talking about getting this stuff from dodgy websites who cut it with god knows what, I've been dealing with the guys who sell the raw, pure product by the kilo. The first time I got a sample of MDPV, I thought it must have been bunk stuff or a bad synth or whatever, because it gave none of the good effects of tan, despite smelling almost the same. However, I've now had samples from a half dozen or so different manufacturers, all claiming to be >99% pure MDPV HCl, and they are all identical. The sad truth is that it's not some cut or rc-retailer ripoff (although I'm sure many or even most of them do cut their products) that makes MDPV HCl shitty - MDPV HCl is just a shitty substance! It is invariably a white, clumpy powder with a distinctive smell that will give an edgy, unpleasant stimulation with no euphoria and only the merest hint of sexual enhancement (if you try really hard!).

Now I don't know stuffmonger, I can't say for sure if he's telling the truth or lies. His story does seem somewhat "colourful", but his photographs are persuasive and he always seems ready to answer questions. I also find it unlikely that so much effort would be put into what would be an extremely convoluted and obscure shilling attempt, as some more suspicious posters have suggested. Anyway, I don't know what stuffmonger is up to, and I honestly don't care. I do know that pure MDPV HCl is worthless shit and that "tan", whatever it is, is wonderful. I'd simply like to find out what it is, although I realize that once the truth comes out and this stuff gets to market in volume, it won't be legal for long. It simply causes too much joy for the prohibitionists to allow; their religious dogma tells them man is evil and must be punished, and until their foolishness is consigned to history, so it will be. :(

If you actually read what I said I do not doubt stuffmongers process, I just said there is something about the thread in general I don't trust.

Also I said the tan pv I had was far superior to any white pv I've done. But some people I know who'd tried it said they've had white that was on par & ran better off foil. I've not been buying from bullshit RC dealers either. Although the white I'd had was all shite, edgy stuff. Bar once I got it from someone & it was less edgy, always looked the same, that clumpy white sticks to everything type powder. This was all before the ban in the UK. None of it was near as good as the tan I tried recently. These people sell proper RC's not your Chinese NRG-xx93 or whatever the fuck.

I believe the tan I had was freebase MDPV. Hence why it would not dissolve in water, as stuffmonger said it shouldn't. It was pretty much as described, best hit I've had from any stim, but insanely hard to control your use.

I believe the tan I had was freebase MDPV. Hence why it would not dissolve in water, as stuffmonger said it shouldn't. It was pretty much as described, best hit I've had from any stim, but insanely hard to control your use.

Try IMPOSSIBLE.

I will give my honest opinion on this.

The whole tan thing is probably a pile of bullshit speculation. The only reason I say probably is that I never tried the original 06 stuff myself.

The fact is there is alot of shit being sold as MDPV out there, I'd say what I had even before the ban was cut or some other chemical bar once.

Stuffmongers thread does seem odd, and there are parts I do not trust (sorry just honesty from what I've observed). BUT the "tan" you have created with this process there definately is something in. If I had any self control I'd have tried to do more than just dissolve a few mgs in a glass of water for you's.

What is most worthwhile noting, both from my experiance & from reading on here what has happened to others. MDPV has serious potential to drive you insane! Read this thread, look at the people who cained it silly, if you have a past of caining stims this will fuck you up big time. It may have been designed for being easier on the physical side than amphetamines (I am no chemical genius), but on the mental side I'd say it could well make up.

I loved the high off it. Whatever the fuck I had (99.9% sure it was freebase MDPV), that tan coloured powder I posted a pic of in the MDPV megathread. The high sniffed is so useful & if kept under control could be a great drug for getting stuff done. Unfortunately in my hands it's still fiendish as fuck though. Chased the high beats meth I would agree, but the psychosis/paranoia after is worse than anything else I've tried.

Weigh it up first, your decision. If your a cainer I'd seriously suggest staying away from chasing or even think twice as to whether you should go near it at all.

Freebase MDPV is an oil though, so that's not what you had.

I still think it's highly likely that because of your set & setting - i.e. expectations of a better experience - you enjoyed it more, and what you had could well be MDPV HCL mainly (plus contaminants etc that colour it).

Definately some contaminants as it was sold as 98.8% pure. So is the white from the same place. The hit was miles better than any of the supposed 99.9% pure PV I had before the ban though.

Nothing to do with set & setting though. I ended up having a bad one with wrong set & setting & flipping out on the second night. Although I did get a bit crazy with the doses & chasing, lol.

Definately some contaminants as it was sold as 98.8% pure. So is the white from the same place. The hit was miles better than any of the supposed 99.9% pure PV I had before the ban though.

Nothing to do with set & setting though. I ended up having a bad one with wrong set & setting & flipping out on the second night. Although I did get a bit crazy with the doses & chasing, lol.

How much did you do in codders?

All this sold as "98.8%" and "99.9%" is pretty much meaningless. You've no way of verifying it, so it's just marketing speak.

"Set" is your mental state before ingesting a substance, which includes your expectations of what it will do to you. It's perfectly possible (if not highly probable) that your set contributed to your experience.

I approached it with the thought it could still be shit (I had never tried their product before). The very smell of it & one line later I knew it was the best PV I had tried anyway. I agree those figures are meaningless, every dickhead vendor usually claims their stuff is 99.9% or whatever. From dealing with this guy he seems very legit though.

I was looking forward to it, yes. But there is no doubt whatsoever the hit was better than any of the other PV I've had from the UK vendors who sold before the ban. I'm pretty sure anyone who bought mephedrone before the ban can guess who they were.

It didn't disolve in water & was more euphoric than the white I myself have tried. I have tried 4 batches of white, all looked & smelled the same, that clumpy white sticks to everything, hard to chop powder. This stuff actually chopped up was tan coloured powder with slight rocks in the bag that went to powder as soon as touched.

It was also easy on the body as described, just a bit heafty on the mind after a 3 day bender. Also never noticed the bad vaso I got about the hands with the white I previously tried.

I'm sure there's white just as good. What stuffmonger has created is no longer MDPV in my opinion. Although I have no chemistry background. It does sound lush though.

If you actually read what I said I do not doubt stuffmongers process, I just said there is something about the thread in general I don't trust.

There's definitely something trippy about this thread. Only two have claimed success...Nunezzorro claims one good batch out of 8 tries?...and he has the same IP as SM? What happened to everyone else that was going to try? Just want to hear about more people having positive results before I risk my friends stash.
On another note, just wanted to say that the last two samples recieved (from the same vendor) were tan in color but definitely different batches. One was more grainy with a strong sweet smell and the other was a finer powder with much less odor. The finer powder seemed to vape cleaner but both dissolved in water. The stuff before that was the white clumpy hcl powder. So...if the conversion is for real, it's very possible that it might work with some versions of mdpv hcl and not others, further complicating things. Anyway, I guess i'll just wait until there's more success before I put on my tin foil hat and try the conversion.

So...if the conversion is for real, it's very possible that it might work with some versions of mdpv hcl and not others, further complicating things. Anyway, I guess i'll just wait until there's more success before I put on my tin foil hat and try the conversion.

I doubt this - if you've actually got MDPV HCl, you've got MDPV HCl and that's that. There are no "versions". Of course if the stuff you've got has been cut to shit with god knows what, you might be out of luck. In any case, I still don't see it as much of a risk, as MDPV HCl is so shitty. Each to their own though I guess.

Also I said the tan pv I had was far superior to any white pv I've done. But some people I know who'd tried it said they've had white that was on par & ran better off foil. I've not been buying from bullshit RC dealers either. Although the white I'd had was all shite, edgy stuff. Bar once I got it from someone & it was less edgy, always looked the same, that clumpy white sticks to everything type powder. This was all before the ban in the UK. None of it was near as good as the tan I tried recently. These people sell proper RC's not your Chinese NRG-xx93 or whatever the fuck.

Yeah I did read what you said, and I wasn't having a go at you or even disagreeing really. I just wanted to clarify that we can pretty much rule out white MDPV HCl being shitty because it's somehow impure or low quality, as has sometimes been speculated before. As you yourself have discovered, pure MDPV HCl is always the same, and it's always a lame buzz. As to the tan being freebase MDPV, I dunno. Yeppuni seemed to be of that opinion too and he's knowledgeable and persuasive. However, I still don't understand how freebase MDPV, an oil, can become a tan coloured powder. Maybe one of the chemists can assist with that question?

^^ There's definitely some very shoddy/cut HCl around even from "legit" vendors. Quality has plummeted since the UK ban almost everywhere it seems - why that should be the case when dealing with overseas vendors I have no idea. Just bad luck probably. I actually got rather fond of the HCl in its own right but last few grammes I've come across have been awful.

In tantalising news, I know of at least two different people who are currently working on producing some of this StuffTanStuff if they haven't already finished. Been too ropey to do anything this week but will hopefully manage to wangle a lil sample of the end product fairly soonish and report back.

Yeah I did read what you said, and I wasn't having a go at you or even disagreeing really. I just wanted to clarify that we can pretty much rule out white MDPV HCl being shitty because it's somehow impure or low quality, as has sometimes been speculated before. As you yourself have discovered, pure MDPV HCl is always the same, and it's always a lame buzz. As to the tan being freebase MDPV, I dunno. Yeppuni seemed to be of that opinion too and he's knowledgeable and persuasive. However, I still don't understand how freebase MDPV, an oil, can become a tan coloured powder. Maybe one of the chemists can assist with that question?

I could well be wrong, I don't have much chemistry knowlage really. It certainly is very different from the white I've tried anyway. I've heard there is white that is as good though, who knows, the whole thing has a bit of mystery about it! :D

Shambles it's called "Super Tan", me & a mate were discussing this the other night. Nice one if you do get a sample of that stuff, sounds mindblowing. At 1mg doses though I think I would need scales!!

I will give my honest opinion on this.

The whole tan thing is probably a pile of bullshit speculation. The only reason I say probably is that I never tried the original 06 stuff myself.

The fact is there is alot of shit being sold as MDPV out there, I'd say what I had even before the ban was cut or some other chemical bar once.

Stuffmongers thread does seem odd, and there are parts I do not trust (sorry just honesty from what I've observed). BUT the "tan" you have created with this process there definately is something in. If I had any self control I'd have tried to do more than just dissolve a few mgs in a glass of water for you's.

What is most worthwhile noting, both from my experiance & from reading on here what has happened to others. MDPV has serious potential to drive you insane! Read this thread, look at the people who cained it silly, if you have a past of caining stims this will fuck you up big time. It may have been designed for being easier on the physical side than amphetamines (I am no chemical genius), but on the mental side I'd say it could well make up.

I loved the high off it. Whatever the fuck I had (99.9% sure it was freebase MDPV), that tan coloured powder I posted a pic of in the MDPV megathread. The high sniffed is so useful & if kept under control could be a great drug for getting stuff done. Unfortunately in my hands it's still fiendish as fuck though. Chased the high beats meth I would agree, but the psychosis/paranoia after is worse than anything else I've tried.

Weigh it up first, your decision. If your a cainer I'd seriously suggest staying away from chasing or even think twice as to whether you should go near it at all.

This is why in my experience with this drug that you only use it if you have GHB/GBL/1,4BDO on hand. Without that, the backside of the experience is hell. Some may prefer some type of benzo, but it pales, IMO, in comparsion to GHB on mitigating the negative effects of MDPV. For anyone who has never used MDPV but are planning to: Weed does not help, no matter how good it is. Most likely it will make things much, much worse anxiety wise.

Anyone else notice that Stuffmonger got in another reference to that commercially available product today, back in post #489, in the quote. Not trying to be a hater...Just pointing out what I see.

Yes, and every single reference says it's shit. WTF folks.

I'm not the only one who thinks that so many references to "it" are rather curious. Your reference to "it" in Megathread5 doesn't say it's shit. That is a fact. Again, just pointing out what I see...not trying to be a dick.

Also, in Megathread5 you said...
"If I leave even the tiniest fraction of oil in the precipitate, then the precipitate will not end up as mdpv when it's processed."

That statement is a little cofusing given the fact that you're not making mdpv. It also doesn't seem to jive with the "quick n dirty" process as described. Assuming that you meant to say the "tan stuff" instead of "mdpv"...still doesn't make sense given the quick and dirty procedure you've outlined here. Need some clarification on that...could you please elaborate on this?

Come on guys. This would have to be the lamest and most time consuming ad campaign I've ever seen. If he wanted to tell "that product" he would have mentioned it right in the beginning. Also, he would have never described the quick and dirty method if he wanted people to buy the product instead of trying to make the tan. Tan MDPV is undoubtly real. It would be nice to have more confirmation on this method of making it, but the stuff people bought a few years ago was clearly different than the stuff available now. However, I'm planning on giving it a go next week. If it works, that will be awesome. If not, I'll post back what I did to see why it went wrong. I have almost a gram of the shitty MDPV that I have no intention of using so I don't have much to lose by trying this.

yeah im still interested in this, i would carry out the experiment myself if i could get mdpv, but alas i'm in the uk. tried it with mdai, some will have seen my pics, and it went green as a sulphate salt, and black sticky stinky shit as a freebase. obviously this can easily be tested by pretty much anyone with a source of mdpv.

ite. this took me ages to type, im so drunk. goodnight. x :)