Hello and an MDPV Question

I know nothing about the subject unfortunately. I would have thought that you would be able to find one though. Surely you have associates/ aquaintances who regularly have to identify novel (and far more complex) compounds from rainforest plants.

Not as easy as it sounds.

But you're now talking about fucking wth the signalling to disrupt their actvity. We were talking about getting bacteria to synthesise novel compounds.

But you're now talking about fucking wth the signalling to disrupt their actvity. We were talking about getting bacteria to synthesise novel compounds.

Well, you can also fuck with signalling to initiate activities. By seeding a colony with certain chemicals that mimic, say, the signal to form a biofilm, the baceria will instantly form a biofilm, or start photoluminescence, or secrete protease, or secrete and number of volatile compounds. Protease, for example, is responsible for the " flesh eating" characteristics of some Staff infections.

Look, my only point is that the bacteria (if there are in fact any but I, unlike just about everyone else here share your hunch) are probably transforming the substance in some fairly simple ways.
Which are predictable by looking at common bacterial (esp.Pseudomonas) transformations. My hunch is therefore that a hydrogen is bonded to the double-bonded oxygen. But I'm no chemist so don't even know whether this compound would be active.

Then we need to consider the compound's subsequent transformation(oxidation?)

I did look at the possible reactions several pages back, which would be most likely (didn't particularly consider bacteria) and which might be active.
I'm still convinced it's a chemical transformation.
Ketone reduction needs a lot of energy, and the resulting alcohol would be less active, if at all.

So far the situation as I see it is this.

Something is happening to MDPV. No-one really knows the product, no-one knows the process, and those who do are (perhaps wisely) keeping quiet.

Speculating on the small amount of evidence, even if it were to arrive at the correct structure, will give a new structure which is untested for activity and cannot be confirmed as "tan". Chances are someone with no idea of anything will go, nah, "carbon's found in carbon monoxide and that's poisonous; can't be that" and you'll all move on to the next wild guess.

Until someone makes it and analyses it properly, there won't be a consensus. I suggest people stop worrying about whether stuffmonger has 18 or 19 dogs and whether he knows about the favorski ring-contraction performed by Clostridium botulinum, and either try the experiment themselves or wait until someone qualified and motivated enough to do it themselves does so and tests it.

PS - Please learn the meaning of oxidation and it's (non-)effect on ketones.

Last edited:
Can I just point out that there are FIVE major contributors to this thread (10 or more posts) with less than 50 posts on BL. Nearly half or more than half of their posts are in this thread. And this is plus stuffmonger (who has 6 billion posts, all in this thread).

Like, wtf is going on? PV afficionados all discover BL at the same time?

yours,
confused.

Another reference to that product?

Anyone else notice that Stuffmonger got in another reference to that commercially available product today, back in post #489, in the quote. Not trying to be a hater...Just pointing out what I see.

Anyone else notice that Stuffmonger got in another reference to that commercially available product today, back in post #489, in the quote. Not trying to be a hater...Just pointing out what I see.

Look, it's stuffmonger again, i can tell because i can smell the jungle in this post and he only has 2 posts.

Look, it's stuffmonger again, i can tell because i can smell the jungle in this post and he only has 2 posts.

I'm just a regular dude in Southern California that's been enjoying this thread for about a month now. Just had to register so I could get my $0.02 in. Besides, I'm the one that's calling BS here. Anyone know the PH of the resulting solution from either method of transformation(clean or dirty)? Don't know if that's an important consideration given the bacteria hypothesis...just thought I'd throw that out there.

So has anybody gotten around to giving the quick and dirty method a try yet? It seems to me that a bunch of folks(including me) said they had sent out for some mdpv and would be reporting back shortly.
Now I`ve gotten my mail late last week.Other than Cap. Codshit I havent noticed anyone giving updates. Today I procured a heavy glass jar in which to heat and agitate the solution. Now I need some kind of heat source to help speed along the drying(like most,I`ve got a fan).
I`ve got a four day weekend coming up so I should be able to whip up some thing.
Does any one else have any stove top updates?

Look, I have been trolling this thread since the inception. I will not bang a freebase, but i will admit there is something different about that 'tan' HCL that stirs my curiosity... as to my following of this thread. I enjoy both 'kinds' of PeeVee... but the 'tan' seemed like a different beast. IF i could sample the 'TAN' again, i would not hesitate to get a mass spec., at my cost to settle this !!! props stuffmonger for your experimentation's.

I have now been all consumed by this thread for two days now. And I will for sure waste(?) what ever little amount of white I have left on trying to create the infamous Stuffmongerine.

As of now I have no suitable equipment at all, and only maybe just over a gram of PeeVee.
So the result will be some time away, but the result will be posted here.

Unfortunately I might not be a respected bluelighter but I have far more post on a similar Swedish forum.

Wish me luck.

I have now been all consumed by this thread for two days now. And I will for sure waste(?) what ever little amount of white I have left on trying to create the infamous Stuffmongerine.

As of now I have no suitable equipment at all, and only maybe just over a gram of PeeVee.
So the result will be some time away, but the result will be posted here.

Unfortunately I might not be a respected bluelighter but I have far more post on a similar Swedish forum.

Wish me luck.

Go for it pal

I will give my honest opinion on this.

The whole tan thing is probably a pile of bullshit speculation. The only reason I say probably is that I never tried the original 06 stuff myself.

The fact is there is alot of shit being sold as MDPV out there, I'd say what I had even before the ban was cut or some other chemical bar once.

Stuffmongers thread does seem odd, and there are parts I do not trust (sorry just honesty from what I've observed). BUT the "tan" you have created with this process there definately is something in. If I had any self control I'd have tried to do more than just dissolve a few mgs in a glass of water for you's.

What is most worthwhile noting, both from my experiance & from reading on here what has happened to others. MDPV has serious potential to drive you insane! Read this thread, look at the people who cained it silly, if you have a past of caining stims this will fuck you up big time. It may have been designed for being easier on the physical side than amphetamines (I am no chemical genius), but on the mental side I'd say it could well make up.

I loved the high off it. Whatever the fuck I had (99.9% sure it was freebase MDPV), that tan coloured powder I posted a pic of in the MDPV megathread. The high sniffed is so useful & if kept under control could be a great drug for getting stuff done. Unfortunately in my hands it's still fiendish as fuck though. Chased the high beats meth I would agree, but the psychosis/paranoia after is worse than anything else I've tried.

Weigh it up first, your decision. If your a cainer I'd seriously suggest staying away from chasing or even think twice as to whether you should go near it at all.

Last edited:
goodluck frittfram, i would love to know what became of your experiment.. very eager to try myself, but waiting a bit before i blow €75 on 5gr

it's not the cut

I will give my honest opinion on this.

The whole tan thing is probably a pile of bullshit speculation. The only reason I say probably is that I never tried the original 06 stuff myself.

The fact is there is alot of shit being sold as MDPV out there, I'd say what I had even before the ban was cut or some other chemical bar once.

I have to disagree with you on this mate. I'll tell you why: somewhat like stuffmonger, I was so impressed by the tan that I tried, that I've spent the last year or so trying to get my hands on more of it. Being lazy and more commercially than scientifically minded, rather than trying to make my own I thought it would be better to track down the source of the stuff and buy in bulk. So I contacted and obtained trade samples from many different manufacturers who supply the rc wholesale market. Let me make this clear - I'm not talking about getting this stuff from dodgy websites who cut it with god knows what, I've been dealing with the guys who sell the raw, pure product by the kilo. The first time I got a sample of MDPV, I thought it must have been bunk stuff or a bad synth or whatever, because it gave none of the good effects of tan, despite smelling almost the same. However, I've now had samples from a half dozen or so different manufacturers, all claiming to be >99% pure MDPV HCl, and they are all identical. The sad truth is that it's not some cut or rc-retailer ripoff (although I'm sure many or even most of them do cut their products) that makes MDPV HCl shitty - MDPV HCl is just a shitty substance! It is invariably a white, clumpy powder with a distinctive smell that will give an edgy, unpleasant stimulation with no euphoria and only the merest hint of sexual enhancement (if you try really hard!).

Now I don't know stuffmonger, I can't say for sure if he's telling the truth or lies. His story does seem somewhat "colourful", but his photographs are persuasive and he always seems ready to answer questions. I also find it unlikely that so much effort would be put into what would be an extremely convoluted and obscure shilling attempt, as some more suspicious posters have suggested. Anyway, I don't know what stuffmonger is up to, and I honestly don't care. I do know that pure MDPV HCl is worthless shit and that "tan", whatever it is, is wonderful. I'd simply like to find out what it is, although I realize that once the truth comes out and this stuff gets to market in volume, it won't be legal for long. It simply causes too much joy for the prohibitionists to allow; their religious dogma tells them man is evil and must be punished, and until their foolishness is consigned to history, so it will be. :(