Hello and an MDPV Question

stuffmonger < you've got me drooling over those lab photo's this flying pink elephant i associate with would love to do some serious extractions

It would be a terrible idea to let an elephant into your lab mate, specially if it's flying round the fucking place....Do the extraction yourself! Nobody minds!

What it is

I agree with much of what Amanitadine said a few posts ago. Until the experiment is successfully repeated by several credible members here, I think the jury is still out on the legitimacy of this process. Also find it curious that stuffmonger mentions that commercially available product (abbreviated U.S.) on page 12 of mdpv megathread 5...post #283. Kinda curious why he would mention that commercially available product by name in two different threads. I wanna believe...Just gonna wait for more corroboration before I do.

Last edited:
I have had a look at the theory of this, there might actually be some scientific basis to this tan myth, for a start we do not know whether just MDPV or a metabolite is the active, with out going into details there is a certain class of metabolites known to be formed from the closely related MPPP and the same process might be at play with MDPV, some of this metabolite could conceivably also be formed during the stuffmongerization of MDPV freebase, though there is a much more efficient way to make it directly.
nothing further to say at this point.

Interesting. So you're saying that MPPP might be a prodrug for 4-Methylcathinone, and not active in it's initial state?

Last edited:
Deleted... guess I'd better keep certain things to myself.

Last edited:
Look someone needs to get a culture of Psen. Bacteria! I ust want to know if this is bacterial or not. If it is, and there are sevral wild strain at work, i think my theory of multiple cathinone based molecules is perfectly feasable, and would explain the "screening" showing mdpv.

If its not bacteria (makes me suspicious, stuffmonger said in a clean room there is no formation of the good tan when drying the final product) then it will be a simple reaction, such as the mentioned mdpv carbonate. (HAS ANYONE MADE MDPV SULPHATE? I made MDAI sulphate yesterday (i think) and it was very strong short lasting stim, felt like having a big shot of adrenalin) So perhaps the salt version CAN affect the action on the receptor. I also want to see a tartrate and if possible treat the oil with h2o2 because this will show whether oxadation has a part to play.

I gotta say, if you got all the lab equipment and you study bacteria stuffmonger, you need to grow a culture of said wild "lab" bacteria, and go to a clean room with the bacteria, infect the clean room and carry out the experiment again. IF it works this time, we can once and finally let this topic rest (bacterial vs. atmospheric)

I'm a little low on time to be cutting in and adding or debunking theories, but I did feel it necessary to note that the salt will NOT affect the drug's action so drastically. Either you're kidding yourself or you made something else.

This thread is receiving little extra evidence into it, but the speculation seems to be growing anyway.

MDPV Carbonate most likely.
I can't help but conclude either an epic troll, or complex advertisement for Ultimate Sextacy, or just way too much MDPV.

Not trying to be harsh, this is just what I am seeing. If any evidence to the contrary shows up I will gladly reconsider.

Cheers

The process I've outlined is trivial. A retarded child ould do it. And it doesn't cost anything, other than the pv, which is the cheapest chemical on the market today. Of all the people who have read this thread, why doesn't someone who wants to debunk it try it, take some pictures and say it doesn't work, rather than casting doubt on the two other people in this thread who tried it, took pictures, and verified it. Then we could have a discussion. As it is, just saying "bullshit" in the face of a process that you could verify, if you tried, doesn't help this thread.

Also, The bacteria speculation is getting out of hand and not helping. I'm sorry I even mentioned it. It doesn't matter whether it's a bacteria, a simple oxidation, or the Hand of God fucking with us, something unique us still created and it would be good to know what it is.

Last edited:
Hi Stuffmonger,
Just wondering if you saw my post on Pseudomonas's transformative abilities with morphine?
What do you think?

Well if we have an idea of the sort of transformations these bacteria are capable of, it may well help us know what the final compound is.

Hi Stuffmonger,
Just wondering if you saw my post on Pseudomonas's transformative abilities with morphine?
What do you think?
Yes, thank you very much. I kniw exactly what pseudomonas does and was aware of its morphine activity. By fucking with the signalling molecules of different varieties you can make it do damn near anything. But I think the bacterial discussion isn't furthering the main intent of this thread, which is to find out what the Tan is. I'm fully willing to agree with the naysayers and abandon the bacterial theory so that we can move on to getting people to try this process and get some real discussion going. Until people do it and give real feedback then we're just jerking off here.

But however many people verify the process, we still won't know what the compound is without lab tests. Surely its not that hard to find a lab to do this.

Well if we have an idea of the sort of transformations these bacteria are capable of, it may well help us know what the final compound is.

True.

Are you in a country where pv is legal (it's legal everywhere except the U.K. I belueve). If so, why don't you get a small amount and give this a try.

"By fucking with the signalling molecules of different varieties you can make it do damn near anything."
Really? I've seen no mention of anything but a few opiates from morphine. In any case, how did you fuck with their signalling molecules?

"By fucking with the signalling molecules of different varieties you can make it do damn near anything."
Really? I've seen no mention of anything but a few opiates from morphine. In any case, how did you fuck with their signalling molecules?

Quorumex.com

Been there already thx.
(Is there really anythng on your site about creating novel compounds with bacteria?)

Which lab would you trust?

I know nothing about the subject unfortunately. I would have thought that you would be able to find one though. Surely you have associates/ aquaintances who regularly have to identify novel (and far more complex) compounds from rainforest plants.

Been there already thx.
(Is there really anythng on your site about creating novel compounds with bacteria?)

Please don't assume it's my site. The company creates novel antibiotics using quorum sensing (fucking with signalling molecules). I used it as a reference for you question about "how do you fuck with signalling molecules".