Hello and an MDPV Question

Did you end up using distilled or tap water,SDBF? So you got a better yield with 3/4 the amount of baking soda compared to the mdpv? I plan on starting out with 100mgs of mdpv and 75 mgs of baking soda in a half cup of water. How do those proportions sound?

Distilled definitely. Not sure how much of a difference it makes but its cheap so why not use it. I'm not sure how much of difference the baking soda amounts played in my yield to be honest as I think it was the heat more than anything but I will be playing with different ratios of PV to baking soda and am going to try to do the heat the same everytime which should give me some idea of what an ideal ratio would be. So I can't really say what is best right now, but what you get back you will not regret any loss you may have in yield I assure you=D.

Also, plan it out in advance when you finally are going to try this stuff because once your going you don't want any appts, meetings or whatever later in the day or night of when you begin, because you will miss them, cancel them, blow them off, etc. Once the train leaves the station there is no getting off(no pun intended) for other stuff that may come up until it runs out of fuel.;)

Both of the above colored forms are highly potent. Don't eyeball dosage. If you're used to the white pv, you will certainly overdose on this stuff because it is three times heavier by volume than the white stuff. If you achieve a color similar to the first one above, then it's potency is hard to overstate. Always weigh it and never do more than 3mg at a time. 3 mg of this is not much larger than a pinhead.

this is the drug I want to try more than any other!

Hats off to Stuffmonger this thread is an excellent read & I think whatever this chem is must be something very special indeed. The 06 tan would have been nothing on this, it's another substance altogether.

Nice one though :)

Cap'n said:
The 06 tan would have been nothing on this, it's another substance altogether.

The supposed effects and dose-range sound exactly like those of the famed tan of yore. Or '06 or thereabouts if you prefer. That's what all the excitement is about. The "tan" that's been available inbetween is top-notch "white" at best. But never, ever, even close to being actual tan. If it were then there'd be considerably less interest in this thread ;)

Hmmm it all just sounds tasty! I've got more of that tan coming & I love it bt what stuffmonger has sounds like your insane IV experiance quality.

That's what I want! When I get mine a whole g is getting donated straight to this cause! I think this is one to say Believe the Hype! =D

I never doubted the hype =D

But am still only cautiously optimistic for the Stuffmonger Process. Until I manage to procure or produce it for myself I'm sticking with my cautious optimism. Have been way to many disappointments in the meantime to do otherwise.

I admittedly did, sorry stuffmonger.

I am 100% sure this process is worth trying now. And the end product sounds so fucking good! Even the stuff I bought as tan was lush 20-50mg straight on the foil & it blew meth or coke out of the water!

When I get mine I'll convert the lot if the first g works. It sounds that promising!

But am still only cautiously optimistic for the Stuffmonger Process. Until I manage to procure or produce it for myself I'm sticking with my cautious optimism. Have been way to many disappointments in the meantime to do otherwise.

Yup. Heating the solution is tricky...too hot and the sinking oil portion disappears...from what I heard.

Stuffmonger, can you give us a temperature range for the solution? Specifically, can you give us a temperature that the solution should not exceed?

The specifics of this process are described throughout this thread in different posts. I believe that some of the more important details, as suggested by Stuffmongers posts, are:
1000mg mdpv dissolved in 300ml distilled water
Add 750mg baking soda to the water/mdpv solution
Below 190F for the "boiling water" was not ideal, requiring extra agitation

SDBF seems to be using approximately these same proportions and claims success. The rest of the relevant info can be found in Stuffmongers original post #207 earlier in this thread.

Lastly, what happened to the others who claimed success? SDBF is the only one to follow up with additional details and a wild story. I'm calling BS on the story though...don't believe it...sorry. God, I'm such a dick! Gonna be cautiously pessimistic until someone with more than 500 posts can reproduce and verify this process. So far, every success story has been told by a "greenlighter"... a little curious. (I know, I'm a freekin greenlighter too)

For the record, I'm not doubting stuffmonger (as such). But I've been on BL long enough to recognize strange posting patterns in a thread. And this thread has a plethora of oddities in it. Both from the 'pro' and 'anti' stuffmonger sides. To be honest I've wondered if they're ain't a few chemists from ADD in here with changed/new accounts.

And then there was the pro-monger post from a new account with the same IP...

Strange. That's all I'm saying.

^

Fantastic opening post bro'.

See what I mean?

Haha, Evad deleted it. It was an advert for 'bath salts'.

For the record, I'm not doubting stuffmonger (as such). But I've been on BL long enough to recognize strange posting patterns in a thread. And this thread has a plethora of oddities in it. Both from the 'pro' and 'anti' stuffmonger sides. To be honest I've wondered if they're ain't a few chemists from ADD in here with changed/new accounts.

And then there was the pro-monger post from a new account with the same IP...

Strange. That's all I'm saying.

PV has a tendency to make people odd I find

Yup. Heating the solution is tricky...too hot and the sinking oil portion disappears...from what I heard.

Stuffmonger, can you give us a temperature range for the solution? Specifically, can you give us a temperature that the solution should not exceed?

The specifics of this process are described throughout this thread in different posts. I believe that some of the more important details, as suggested by Stuffmongers posts, are:
1000mg mdpv dissolved in 300ml distilled water
Add 750mg baking soda to the water/mdpv solution
Below 190F for the "boiling water" was not ideal, requiring extra agitation

SDBF seems to be using approximately these same proportions and claims success. The rest of the relevant info can be found in Stuffmongers original post #207 earlier in this thread.

Lastly, what happened to the others who claimed success? SDBF is the only one to follow up with additional details and a wild story. I'm calling BS on the story though...don't believe it...sorry. God, I'm such a dick! Gonna be cautiously pessimistic until someone with more than 500 posts can reproduce and verify this process. So far, every success story has been told by a "greenlighter"... a little curious. (I know, I'm a freekin greenlighter too)

First off I'm not a green lighter. My original screen name is to well known where I live and I had people I know personally saying they had seen my post in whatever thread, so I had to make a new name. I've been here since 2005 and am on numerous other boards. As far as not believing my "wild" story, well, if you ever try this stuff you will see that the "wild" becomes the norm.

I'm getting sick of all the conspiracy theory bs on this thread. As more people do this experiment, evidence continues to mount that tan MDPV is real and that it is GREAT! Although those of us who have had the good fortune to try it in the past knew that right from the start. So can we just get over all this "it's bullshit because nobody with 10,000 posts says it's real" and "ZOMG somebody mentioned a bath salts brand once so they must be a shill for ishehi co!" crap? Lets get some of the chemistry boffins from ADD in here and figure out what this stuff is! Seriously, this is probably the greatest drug discovery since LSD - in the future, you'll be telling your grand-kids about how you were here on bluelight when it happened...

I think if you do it 10 times your legally insane from that point on
ten times in one sitting? or ten sittings?

and which you mean, white peevee or the tan stuff?

So

of all of you speedfreaks who are saying the white is shit, it is shit if you re -dose more than once or twice for each sitting right??

I will try the tek if I ever receive it. Extra cool thing about me as a specimen experiment is that I haven't had any peevee ever, but have been wanting to for some time. No bias either. I am sure I will find plain peevee great as most stims like me and I am do not have speedfreak tendencies problems , well not yet anyhow, and I like tense stims in general , of course I don't take lots of tense stims unless I am going to do something energetic like dance the fuck out of my legs or something. I mean I even found ephedra + beers an awesome experience.

Come on mailman, come on!!

In fact what I found strange mostly is how much people seemed to bash peevee, even though it was pretty obvious they have used it a lot. But the story seems real from the begining. I am a sceptic, but not a paranoid.

Also of interest is that stuffmonger has multiple times said he is interested in the sexual enhancement only. What you guys describe is surely interesting, especially combined with stories about supposedly heteros becoming gay or people wanting to nail dogs!!! But, usually, people are interested in stims for the speedy euphoria, at least in my book.

So can we assume this is so hornyfying it cannot be used outside sexual play???

I have to ask: after so hard use you seem you have been doing, can you have sex or even get a hard on without the shit? How long have you been using this in a row. Ever had a day off or somewthing? Cravings? Tolerance? there's so much more to be said...

addiction potential of peevee seems to be big, especially for drugheads and speedfreaks. And from what SDBF says, the tan shit seems even better/worse, depends from which side you're watching...

STUFFMONGER, I would love you if you answered these questions, since it seems the sexuality side is your main interest/obsession

So can we assume this is so hornyfying it cannot be used outside sexual play???

I have to ask: after so hard use you seem you have been doing, can you have sex or even get a hard on without the shit? How long have you been using this in a row. Ever had a day off or somewthing? Cravings? Tolerance? there's so much more to be said...

addiction potential of peevee seems to be big, especially for drugheads and speedfreaks. And from what SDBF says, the tan shit seems even better/worse, depends from which side you're watching...

STUFFMONGER, I would love you if you answered these questions, since it seems the sexuality side is your main interest/obsession

1. I don't see any use for it outside of sexual play.

2. I can still get an erection and have normal sex without it.

3. I used it every day for more than two months without ill effect.

4. I've had many days off. I've gone for a month with no intake.

5. No cravings at all

6. Haven't noticed any tolerence buildup. Still take just 5 mg

I'm getting sick of all the conspiracy theory bs on this thread.

Oh you poor luv.

First off I'm not a green lighter. My original screen name is to well known where I live and I had people I know personally saying they had seen my post in whatever thread, so I had to make a new name.

Riiigggghhhhtttt.

Lets get some of the chemistry boffins from ADD in here and figure out what this stuff is! Seriously,

Oh yes, let's.

But, usually, people are interested in stims for the speedy euphoria, at least in my book.

MDPV HCl produces no more euphoria than a cup of coffee, and a crapload more anxiety and nasty cardiac effects. Really, it's shit and you won't enjoy it. Tan or nothing.