• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have You Ever Overdosed? [and all overdose discussion/stories]

I once tried to overdose on purpose. I was SO sick of riding the addiction roller coaster, couldn't makeit through detox, felt like a burden to my family, and felt falling asleep forever was the best option for everyone. I got up all the money I could, shot up over a gram of raw, and was SO pissed that I woke up alive hours later.

A couple years ago I bought what I was told was heroin but it was actually fen... According to my friends, my lips turned blue and I was breathing like 7 times a minute (so I got very lucky cus I was close).
A few hours later, we got a call that our friend was in the ER for the same stuff. The next day, I heard about a friends girlfriend that also got it that night and died in the Starbucks bathroom. Scary stuff!

I feel like I've been lucky so far, but I'm also careful. My best friend died of an overdose less than a month ago.
So WORD OF WARNING; Him and my other friend, both died from heroin and neither has needles in their arms... Both had already cleaned up and put away their tools and went to lay down on their couch or bed, only to fall asleep and stop breathing. So please remember that if you or someone you know do heroin, you don't always die like in the movies with a needle still out. It can happen 30 mins later when you fall asleep so be careful.

I had serotonin syndrome once when I was 14 or 15. Then last year I passed out/OD'd on a combo of pills, woke up in the hospital..

2 near fatal OD's on MXE, (2 days coma, 8 linked to a needle in hospital)
One near death with ridiculous amount of methadone n benzos n muslce relaxers.
OD on MMB-CHMINACA (Stuff is toxic) went dissos and psychotic then inanimate then dissos and psychotic on the way to the ER...

I need opiates bad.

Woah, what dose of MXE are we talking about then? A few years ago I used to IV 3-400mg in one shot of this stuff when I had some tolerance.

If you do hard drugs enough to develop a full blown addiction I think it's inevitable. Mixing drugs is a stupid decision and only increases that likelihood...with that said -

heroin & Xanax - probably about 3 separate occasions. Once I fell out and landed face first to wake up with a broken nose and blood soaked shirt in my friends basement. Another time I fell out and fell down the stairs. Yet another time I fell out, hit my head and had a seizure (diagnosed with epilepsy to begin with tho).

opana - the only time I overdosed from opiates alone, well up until recently. I did 12 opana 40s in a day and overdoses. Came to in the ER pissed off at my then gf and roommate and proceeded to sniff a 13th in the Parkin lot minute they released me.

fetanyl - after being opiate free 3 1/2 years I relapsed and eventually relocated to AZ. Being from NJ I was used to powder and got excited when my dealer said he got some east coast powder in. I remember sniffin a bag(was even in wax folds) and thought eh don't taste that good. So i said screw it and burned a second one on foil. All I remember was saying this shit ain't burning the color,of dope then waking up to a crowd and firefighters standing over me. Apparently they hit me with two shots of narcan.

most of the times I don't really remember it and was still so fucked up (both mentally in my addiction and in terms of being high) I didn't even care, didn't feel shitty, and laughed it off. The last time with the narcan was Horrible. To this day of all the drugs combinations and come downs that left me with the worst migraine and nausea.

ive overdosed from the combination of soma and methadone. it was pretty bad, i had to be intubated.

Alcohol would be the only drug I've overdosed with. It feels like shit, at least untill you faint. Actually, it should feel like shit even after you faint, judging from what people told me about seeing me fainted.

ive Od'ed from heroin more times than I could count, and IV cocaine once which was the scariest experience of my life and still to this day haunts me when I think about it...heroin OD's are scary because its just lights out you have no idea whats going on...then if youre lucky you wake up to paramedics after being narcanned and that shit really sucks...but OD'ing on IV cocaine is life changing. I one day decided to shoot 3 flaps (one flap= a little lottery ticket containing .1 of very good coke)and holy shit I thought I was going to die. I completely lost my vision and hearing, everything was vertigo and the normal bell ringing was so loud I could not hear any fucking thing. my heart was pounding out of my chest I literally thought it was going to explode..I also completely lost muscle control and was flopping around on the ground apparently screaming....yes, the fact that im alive today is an absolute miracle!!!

I lightweight OD'd on hydros when i was 14yrs old, seems crazy for the dose but I parachuted 15 mg on empty stomach(no tolerance) and then smoked 3g of some of that bay area kush. then right when i was coming back from lunch the hydro kicked in and something happened like the weed made the hydro A LOT stronger because i got a mad fever and started sweating like insane (entire shirt/pants are soaked and hair is dripping and have puddle on my desk) and couldn't even walk for 10 seconds without my vision going completely white and almost passing out, i sweat out ALL of my hydration and was shaking and pale af for the next 6 hrs. (i did 15mg of hydro the day before with no weed and barely felt anything)

then i was 15 and OD'd on adderall/xanax/tramadol, took 45mg addy (no tolerance) and then 300mg tramadol(no tolerance) and then 2.5mg xanax(no tolerance) and woke up to do community service 10x more fucked up than when i went to sleep and couldn't move, throwing up THICK dark green and black shit, and my face was green and pale. my parents had to carry me up to the couch where i layer for 48hrs feeling like shit. (barely remembered any of this) it didn't feel that shitty tho because for me xanax i don't FEEL anything, it makes me like a zombie, emotionless, thoughtless, and feelingless, just actions that i have no control over.

Yes I overdosed on heroin + benzos + alcohol twice last month. My 2nd one happened right after I got home from hospital (snorted a line) the H was prolly laced fentanyl or something strong. Back to the hospital lol. It was low budget and shitty. They had my bed in a busy fkin hallway because there was no place. Had to lie to get my ass outta there.

I'm looking into rehab but my 1 condition is that I get a private room with no1 else around. (I don't do well with others when I'm sober) or else I will end up getting my ass outta there. Preferably room service because I prefer to eat alone, not a lunch cafeteria type of setting

I rather do drugs and risk dieing than to be sober and share a room with someone (lol)

Last edited:
I lightweight OD'd on hydros when i was 14yrs old, seems crazy for the dose but I parachuted 15 mg on empty stomach(no tolerance) and then smoked 3g of some of that bay area kush. then right when i was coming back from lunch the hydro kicked in and something happened like the weed made the hydro A LOT stronger because i got a mad fever and started sweating like insane (entire shirt/pants are soaked and hair is dripping and have puddle on my desk) and couldn't even walk for 10 seconds without my vision going completely white and almost passing out, i sweat out ALL of my hydration and was shaking and pale af for the next 6 hrs. (i did 15mg of hydro the day before with no weed and barely felt anything)

then i was 15 and OD'd on adderall/xanax/tramadol, took 45mg addy (no tolerance) and then 300mg tramadol(no tolerance) and then 2.5mg xanax(no tolerance) and woke up to do community service 10x more fucked up than when i went to sleep and couldn't move, throwing up THICK dark green and black shit, and my face was green and pale. my parents had to carry me up to the couch where i layer for 48hrs feeling like shit. (barely remembered any of this) it didn't feel that shitty tho because for me xanax i don't FEEL anything, it makes me like a zombie, emotionless, thoughtless, and feelingless, just actions that i have no control over.
Most likely tramadol fucked u up. The Addy would have u Spun and the Xanax would counter the Addy cancel each other out that leaves naughty tramadol as the culprit.

And an overdose is an overdose. It's only associated with people needing med attention to survive because of all the hype around it. Although Im pretty sure potentially fatal over doses is what the OP originally wanted to speak about in the first place.
Made me think, when someone accidently drinks too much who doesn't touch "drugs" (despite alcohol being a drug) they don't say they OD'ed. They say they drank too much, making it sound like it isn't really the same thing...

I once overdosed on a combo of oxy, klonopin, and crack! It was very scary. I take klonopin daily for anxiety but this day I had been doing oxy and crack along with it. By about the 10th roxy I had done in all different ROAs(sniffing, smoking on foil, and IV) and I had smoked about 60-70 worth of crack while being on about 5mg of kpin throughout that day/night I passed out and hit my head on my dresser because I was so fucked up. Well i had more crack and after i passed out i woke up 10 mins later thinking nothing of it and took another huge hit of crack, then fell down again and my friend found me on my floor apperantly pale/almost blue and my lips were bluish purple. He threw me on my bed and gave me chest compressions and i popped up thinking what the fuck happened!? It was very scary and i almost died. Since then i haven't combined opioids, benzos, and coke. Very deadly combination. I also had another friend OD on some very good H and crack, after taking numerous Xanax bars. I was outside on his porch smoking a cig and came in to find him with a needle in his arm and completely blue not breathing. I was so scared! I didn't know what to do and had never had to give cpr to anyone before but i did, and he popped up after about 3-5 mins of me giving him chest compressions and cpr thankfully! and that was the 2nd time he had almost died on that combo. Be very careful mixing benzos, opioids, and any stimulant people!

I have never overdosed, but I watched my ex OD. He did 7+ grams of coke in a span of a few hours. He was also drinking. When he passed out, he started convulsing and foaming. When I was able to get him to come to his senses, I would ask him if he wanted me to call 911, and he said no. So I didn't, and I proceeded to keep doing coke all night. He would foam and shake and say "help, I'm sorry." He remembered the argument we had beforehand and wouldn't talk about anything else. He said it felt like he was stuck in him mind, talking to the devil.

OD'd twice - first one was on heroin and clonazolam (silly mistake), second was fentanyl - i was on lifesupport for 6 days and spent 4 months in hospital learning to walk again.
good times.

heroin and cocaine....heroin Od u dont feel anything...you shoot up and seconds later your lights out and completely unconscious...practically dead....then if ur lucky u wake up later on face down on a floor or some shit, or more likely to paramedics narcanning your ass...

IV cocaine overdose is without a doubt the scariest most terrifying god awful experience that i will NEVER forget. I injected 3 points (.3 grams) of very good quality cocaine and overdosed. Immediately after injecting the taste on my tongue and the tickle in my stomach was sooo strong and beyond normal i knew something bad was coming and boom!! I rushed so hard i completely lost my vision and everything was vertigo...literally couldnt hear anything going on around me in a normal capacity because the bell ringing was so strong and my heart was beating so fast i thought i was going to die....dont ever get into IV coke!!!!!!!

Iv overdosed twice first one was from IV heroin i rember waking up surrounded by cops shit was fuckin scary. When i did od i was going to my room to do another shot and oded before i could i dont think i woukdv made it if i did that next shot. I was dead when they got. There but they were able to reveive me. And luckily me and my roommate were good friends and always talked to each other cause he was callinf my name and knew somethinf mustv happened when i didnt respond. I also puked all over the hospital floor. The other od was from snorting oc 80s. The crazy part about this od is i live alone but for 4 days my co worker needed a place to sleep so i let him stay on my couch they had to use 4 times the amount of narcan to bring me baxk and i had tje worst rining noise in ny ears for like an hour after. If my co worker wasnt there i would be dead rigjt now.

Never went to the hospital but I've had some scary experiences on speed, ecstacy(pills and crazy doses), and have probably come close to cns depression sort of od a few times but I always woke up in my own bed

i've overdosed. after a night of MDMA, coming down on some etizolam...i decided to smoke some fent patches. my gf found my in the bathroom blue and they came and narcaned me. worst feeling every. i was shitting all over myself even after getting out of the hospital.

i've also woken up on my face with a giant bruise or black eye after smoking fent patches. like 1 hour later with a massive headache and ringing ears....probably all minor overdoses. smoking fent is so dangerious

heres some more fent stories

the worst story though was when two other friends and i were doing fent. one of us overdosed and I wanted to call the ambulance. my other friend litterally wrestled the cell phone away from me forcing me not to call because he would get in trouble for drugs. so let the other guy die so he doesn't get in trouble. the guy actually survived but it wasn't worth risking his life for.

the funny thing was that a year later this same asshole overdosed...and i immediately called the ambulance then disposed of all his drugs while they came. didn't hesitate for a second. If I wouldve been as big as a piece of shit as him he would be dead.

nowdays he says he votes republican simply because he has a job now and it lowers his taxes a few hundred dollars a year. he told me that he was perfectly OK with him having a few hundred less dollars in taxes even if it meant me never having insurance due to a preexisting condition. wish i had let him die of a fent overdose in a pool of his own vomit piss and shit.

he also overdose at his job a year after that and the medics had to revive him. he got fired, of course he took advantage of social service while unemployed after that and got government supplemented healthcare. although after he had his job a few years after he said he would vote to remove all those programs because he didn't need them anymore and it would make his taxes lower. piece of shit shouldve died choking on his own vomit

Last edited:
I've overdosed before with benzos but the worst was when I took too many somas. Woke up at the hospital with a tube down my throat. The moral of the story is be careful.