• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have You Ever Overdosed? [and all overdose discussion/stories]

Never been to the point of OD where I actually went out, but when I was in drug court I got a batch of some very very potent fent dope that they were calling the "Gray Death". Luckily the guy I was with warned me about it so I tried to be careful, but ended up snorting a bit too much anyway. I mean just two matchhead sized bumps was too much. I snorted it, so I actually felt the OD coming on slowly but surely. Scary shit. Hot flashes, you have to manually remind yourself to keep breathing. I couldn't call 911 because I was in the Drug Court program and I would have been kicked out right then and there. By some miracle, the Drug Court sherriff arrived just when I thought I was sure to go out. The resulting adrenaline rush brought me back and very possibly saved my life. The crazy thing is, that was the first time he had come by so late. Perfect timing. Sometimes I really do believe in miracles.

I have more stories unfortunately, but I'll probably just post tgem later. Gotta go get ready for work :p

Pretty sure I got serotonin syndrome onetime from DXM and tramadol. It was not bad enough for an involuntary hospital trip. It just kinda wore off after a day.

Had a break from heroin for a while and got quite heavily into clonazepam as a substitute. Some friends came round with some gear and I thought it would be fun to cook up a shot. I should have known it wasn't such a good idea when I spilt the contents of the spoon all over the floor. Undaunted, I cooked up another and hit the vein. The last thing I remember is saying "I've got pins and needles all over my body". Then I woke up in ER just as the doctor was taking the naloxone syringe out of my arm. My shirt was ripped open (by the paramedics) and I had monitor pads on my chest. My girlfriend was by my side and as I awoke she told me I'd ODd. In my confused state my response was "wow, that must have been good stuff!" The look of disgust I received from that doctor will always haunt me. Apparently, I'd dropped like a ton of bricks. My mate performed CPR until the ambulance came. I was defibrillated twice on the way to hospital. I basically died twice that day.

Do NOT mix opiates and benzos...

The only OD story i have was my mate that OD next to me. He was smoking rocks the whole night and then smoked H to come down and then still popped a few benzos and z meds to sleep. Regardless to say but he od a few hrs later and i had to phone the ER services to help him and take him to hospital and he survived. But that ordeal did put a heavy strain on his body and heart and a few month later he had to get a pace maker inserted, so today his semi clean only drinks from time to time and only smokes his weed every day but as for the street drugs his staying away. And i can tell you seeing your mate OD'ing next to you is no joke and an eye opener.

Twice back in Late 2011 or Early 2012. I was facing a fifteen year maximum prison sentence for attempted unarmed robbery and I was so freaked out at the prospect of spending that much of my life rotting away in a cage that I decided I was going to OD and off myself. First time: We went to a Mcdonalds parking lot I told him I had a high tolerance and he said 'Ok' and shot me up. This was the first time I overdosed.

Basically, I felt it in like two seconds, felt really good, then closed my eyes and felt like I 'blinked' and five minutes had passed. It was completely 100% painless for me.

I was still scared so I decided I would try again this time after consuming 5-10mg of Klonopin so I ate em met him a little later in the same Mcdonalds parking lot and told him it must have just been a strong batch and I was good to go so he loaded it up, shot me up, 2 seconds, felt good, and.....

*Blinked*

It feels like I blinked instead I'm in the passenger seat of my car instead of the driver seat and we're a mile away from the Mcdonalds by his house (He was probably freaking out and trying to decided whether he was gonna dump my body). The police surrounded us and we talked our way out of getting in trouble but were told to leave and if we came back we would get arrested. It was crazy but it's a story for another time. Anyway..

That time I was out for about 10-20 minutes. Completely painless. Literately felt like blinking.

So, to Sum it Up:
OD#1 - Painless, felt like blinking.
OD#2 - Painless, felt like blinking.

People are incredibly scared of the prospect of ODing but IMO and IME it would probably be one of the more peaceful ways to go. Makes me feel better about the people I've watched drop dead. At least I know they didn't suffer much. At least I hope so. Anyway, that's OD for you. I might've made it sound kind of trivial, but just remember that when you're "blinking" the one's who love you most are frantically trying to keep you alive, and it hurts them so much. So please be careful. Thanks!

I OD'd once. I didn't have internet back then in 2007 or so, and so didn't realize I shouldn't mx benzo w/ heroin. Took a few ativans that night, scored smack, went home, injected almost as much as I had before getting clean, and woke up in an ambulance. Maybe only half of what I was used to (warning).

a few times, i remember waking up naked in a running shower, then another time came to in a car with huge bruise on my chest from where they hit me. while that doest bother me, being on the otherside is alot worse which ive done too

I overdosed on klonopin in high school. Took about 13, lost track of how many i had. Blacked out, was suspended from prom.

8)

Once I took 4 20mg/500mg codeine/paracetamol tablets before I went to a family party (I dident know we were going beforehand) and when I took a sip of cider I was sick. I dont think that was an OD but I think it was close.

Oh and this other time I was taking benzos, codeine and drinking and I passed out and I threw up in my sleep. I could have died there.

Oh oh and this other time when I smoked weed I started sweating really badly, Like my shirt was drenched levels of sweat, and I felt really weak and shit but it cleared up after an hour or so.