• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Has anyone ever given up alcohol by switching to cocaine?

This ⬆️⬆️⬆️

Back in my teens me and my friends used to know a guy for our herb 🌿 he would always be high on ecstasy pills a decade straight. He was like twitching, incoherent, in his own world. Back then we didn't know much about this thing called MDMA other than something you may take at a rave, but we could not believe it could do that to a person.

That's not 'any kind' of everyday use. That's getting e-tarded every day.

Firstly, after 5-6 days you CANT get high anymore, MDMA induces Tachyphilaxis after 5-6 days of consecutive use. I've tried.

So if this guy was staying high all the time he was hitting the flakka, other bath salts, other stims, etc along with way more than recreational amounts of MDMA.

If What you're using allows you to do bumps and catch that euphoria all night long 10-12 hours plus it's not MDMA. It's a substituted cathinone or meth or other like RC.

You're getting a lot of weird responses on here from people. Not sure why all of the gang is dog piling on you, but I've seen them do it before. Strange, no? Usually it's a much nicer crowd.

So tell us then, in your experience would you say that your experiments with coke are helping you to drink less?
When there is coke I'm watching what I drink, and in some cases just deciding to have non alcoholic beer or water while using coke.

So yes

I quit drinking for the most part through a switch to other drugs. It's not the best but it works. I used to be horrible with alcohol. I rarely drink now.

Anyone else find that non alcoholic beer does indeed have some placebo effects?

Seems to for me if only for a short time
Many people experience placebo to such things for a short time. You feel it as long as you are thinking about it and it goes away when you stop thinking about it.

Cocaethylene addiction is like being addicted to benzodiazepine/alcohol + strong and short acting stimulant, right ?

I personally used cannabis to quit drinking alcohol. It helped with the withdrawals so much.
I did that when I was past the worst, initial BZD WDs and while I was worried how the psychedelic effects may become overwhelming, I felt like I had been offered insanely great relief when the THC started to kick in.

(this was with vaporizator, if you are prone to nausea and do not smoke tobacco while having bad time, I think that is superior route of administration, compared to spliffs or tobacco-weed bowls)

Just wondering if any experiences of putting down the drink but instead moving to coke to get the high.

Thanks
Long story short... 2010 I was a raging, get up at 2am to drink a Schlitz bull ice to stop the shakes. Ioved to the coast and dried out thanks to meth! It's not cocaine, but yea it worked for me! Good luck!

Long story short... 2010 I was a raging, get up at 2am to drink a Schlitz bull ice to stop the shakes. Ioved to the coast and dried out thanks to meth! It's not cocaine, but yea it worked for me! Good luck!
As far as I know meth and coke are way different, meth does not exist in my part of the world but I wonder whether the meth-booze combo is as common as the blow booze combo and if not, why , like if there s some science behind it...I do a lot of coke and I basically don t drink anymore but that s because I use opioids ....

As far as I know meth and coke are way different, meth does not exist in my part of the world but I wonder whether the meth-booze combo is as common as the blow booze combo and if not, why , like if there s some science behind it...I do a lot of coke and I basically don t drink anymore but that s because I use opioids ....

I feel like alcohol and weed seems to offend tweakers, in the same way that dopers don't like those two as well. It actually seems to bother them.

Not sure about dopers and weed, many seem to enjoy the combo (not me, weed is my enemy) . Now a combo very common down here in Brazil and that makes absolutely no sense to me is weed and blow, it might make sense during the come down but not in the middle of the action....