• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Has 2ce ever kicked your ass?

^I had no idea this substance was illegal. Nor, have I ever bought from a vendor, only friends. That's crazy though. Time flys I guess.

I went on this trip to six flags when I was little for school. And, I was pretty stoned. I remember bailing out of the what is it white dragon or the super big drop and standing alone. No one really gave me shit. Lol.

Man I plugged 30mg 2c e with good amount of 4 aco dmt amd mxe once. Most realistic/intense visuals. I freaked out about something and tried to kill it by apparently eating like 60mg etizolam (in pellets, so I was commited). This turned into the most onsane WILD (waking induced lucid dream).

I had what seemed like many friends/friendly entities around. They helped me put myself to sleep (literally counting down, forcimg my awareness to something else. Then I was "asleep" but they, and many others, were still there. That was a ride I will tell you what.

Yes, 2c-e has kicked my ass. Doses between 10-20mg are mind blowing enough but push it to 30mg and its ass kicking territory. I enjoyed the experience but I was alone and a bit worried about my sanity, visuals so strong I was worried I wasn't coming back from the trip, and then I closed my eyes to escape and the cev's were crazy strong...which resulted in my ass being kicked a second time in one trip.

^Thats when you know it's a good one!;) Fear for ones cotinued sanity is a strong measure of a trip!

I haven’t taken much over 20mg but less is a bit pointless - it’s potent but never kicked my ass - I can see 25mg might well cane you but don’t fancy it; the higher doses do get really creepy and bodyloaded on the decent

Is it perverse this thread makes me want to take some 2c e ?
Pftttt if I had some I probably would've taken it the first day this thread was made if I had any! It's one of my all time favorites that I haven't had in a year or so which is sad!

i was drinking heavily and already popped 20mg , i was blacked out and my friends told me i said "fuck it" and downed the last 60mg i had. I passed out in a park somewhere and woke up in hospital with ivs connected to me. Asking me questions like do you know where you are... what is your name. Where are you from. I felt like i was in at the start of a video game.

Alright I'm in the right mind set but I wonder how well does 2c- E cut through benzos? Can I still have a heavy trip on the tail end of 4 mgs of clonopin and actually trip? I would assume since it's a phenethylamine it will have some stimulation that cuts though benzos like a knife ala the D.O.X series. I also think the benzies will help me ease myself into a trip. As it seems the come up is the bitch with this one. Fireworks got rained out so I'll make some psychedelic fireworks in my mind. So do you guys think that's a waste of material or should I be on no benzies like lsd to get anything out of it. Thanks
Much love,
Nugz

Even if phenethylamines like these produced stimulation that 'counter' benzos like stimulants, which they don't really.. it is not stimulation that makes the trip but the serotonergic agonist psychedelic effects. And yes those get blunted by benzos.

Don't know about 4 mg of klonopin and your tolerance, even a fraction of that of roche Kpin destroys my memory and debilitates me (with the emphasis on debile)... so I wouldn't have much hope to trip, period - your tolerance or different reaction might enable some tripping, but if LSD doesn't allow you to trip on it I really would not expect 2C-E to. If DOX do, it's probably the generally potent effect and not any stimulation, the whole amphetamine thing is misleading.

Is this reply pointless being technically on the 6th, I realize now?

Not at all ill save it for another day I gotta concert on Friday so I'll just chill with the kpins on Thursday and trip Friday. One day I will try this but frankly I'm kinda scared of the nausea and the ego death shit.

Man, fear feeds itself! I know I've read elsewhere that your experienced with LSD and the like! You've got Clonazepam, your experienced with psychedelics, all you need now is to be ready, and open to new experiences! Worse comes to worse, things go a bit sideways, you eat a couple mg of Cloazepam, and chill out. It won't be the end of the world! After all, nothing ventured, nothing gained!

Hey, would etizolam be effective in dulling a trip if needed? Fear is also what keeps me from trying 2C-E 8)

Well I took a knockout dose of etiz on a 2c e trip... and basicalky kept tripping in my "sleep", but generally I would think so.

What was a knock out dose for you? I've actually never gone past about 1.5mg with etizolam, it's just something I have for helping me sleep after acid trips generally.

after my microdose yesterday, I decided that I will take a more psychoactive dose (maybe 8 to 10 mg) for the upcoming festival in August. haven't tripped on 2C-E in such a long time... <3

What was a knock out dose for you? I've actually never gone past about 1.5mg with etizolam, it's just something I have for helping me sleep after acid trips generally.

I have "accidentally" ingested 60mg+ a few times freaking out durijg a trip. Once I posted about in this thread led to a waking induced lucid dream that still gives makes me think "what the fuck os REALLY going on". Other times just were 12+ hour blackout sleep with another 12-24 of groggy worthlessness. I think once or twice it led to even more psychs taken though...

After ending up in the hospital because of a bad trip and not being able to find my xanax I always keep an etiz solution in my pocket. After a few massive doses I try and limit it to ~5mg cuz its too easy to squirt the whole thing in my mouth.

Stop tripping? Be more responsiblr? Lower my psych dosage? Nahhh. At least I havent woken myself from the dream, so I will keep on doing my best at that, and psychs/dissos seem somewhat neccessary for now...

In your case, 3-4mg should (almost) guarantee kill a 2c e trip and probably put you to sleep.

^Nice, keep behaving exactly as necessary to make stuff illegal even faster.