• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Has 2ce ever kicked your ass?

Nope. I've taken it a handful of times at the range of 8mg - 16mg, and I wouldn't say it ever kicked my ass any of those times. The time I took 16mg I think I would have been better off dosing it at about 12-14mg instead, because I was in a fairly social environment, and it left me a little bit woozy or something for about an hour.

I think it's marvelous stuff, I like it in the 8mg - 12mg range. Very magical, tranquil, friendly, warm. It's a lot like mescaline, I've said this before on the forum, but it strikes me as a "technical mescaline", as in it has a technical nature, where you can still use your mind without being completely lost in the cosmos. It leaves you able to compute in all that psychedelic open-ness.

I can notice threshold effects at 1mg, it's very strong stuff, you have to be careful dosing it and don't compare the dosages to other 2C-x expecting it to be comparable - they are all totally different.

That story about the homeopaths is pretty funny :) :) :) They really should have stuck to their normal homeopathic doses.

well, the fact that you haven't gotten your ass kicked by 2c-e is no surprise if you've only dosed up to 16mg.

I'd honestly suggest trying out the 20-25mg dose range, at least one time. I'm not saying that it will be recreational or anything, but higher end dose 2c-e is a truly and indescribably unique and beautiful experience, the good and the bad together - and I say this as someone who is extremely susceptible to the negative physical side effects of phenethylamine psychedelics, 2c-e being no exception. It's something that I think everyone who partakes regularly in the psychedelic experience should experience once.

To answer OPs question: hell yes, it's kicked my ass. To my recollection I've had a full on ass-beating on it around 10 times or so. And I took away something valuable from each beating. ;)

Nope. I've taken it a handful of times at the range of 8mg - 16mg, and I wouldn't say it ever kicked my ass any of those times. The time I took 16mg I think I would have been better off dosing it at about 12-14mg instead, because I was in a fairly social environment, and it left me a little bit woozy or something for about an hour.

I think it's marvelous stuff, I like it in the 8mg - 12mg range. Very magical, tranquil, friendly, warm. It's a lot like mescaline, I've said this before on the forum, but it strikes me as a "technical mescaline", as in it has a technical nature, where you can still use your mind without being completely lost in the cosmos. It leaves you able to compute in all that psychedelic open-ness.

I can notice threshold effects at 1mg, it's very strong stuff, you have to be careful dosing it and don't compare the dosages to other 2C-x expecting it to be comparable - they are all totally different.

That story about the homeopaths is pretty funny :) :) :) They really should have stuck to their normal homeopathic doses.

well, the fact that you haven't gotten your ass kicked by 2c-e is no surprise if you've only dosed up to 16mg.

I'd honestly suggest trying out the 20-25mg dose range, at least one time. I'm not saying that it will be recreational or anything, but higher end dose 2c-e is a truly and indescribably unique and beautiful experience, the good and the bad together - and I say this as someone who is extremely susceptible to the negative physical side effects of phenethylamine psychedelics, 2c-e being no exception. It's something that I think everyone who partakes regularly in the psychedelic experience should experience once.

To answer OPs question: hell yes, it's kicked my ass. To my recollection I've had a full on ass-beating on it around 10 times or so. And I took away something valuable from each beating. ;)

What is the ass kicking like. It it horrible nausea? Or just a psych so strong you will lose you ego at 20+ milligrams. Im kust trying to wonder what to expect but if its nausea like mescaline i might pass on it. Not trying to purge myself, yameen?

I had my best trip of the year on 4-6mg of this. Ten hours of full-blown Stendhal syndrome. +16mg is like a ticket for a good kick in the butt.

Have you ever tried it in the 7-10mg range? It's not too bad, music is fucking beautiful but the cold sweats and the cramps suck dick.

yes, i always do a trial dose, so 8mg was the first experience and then it was 14 or 16, but the only thing that seemed to change between doses was the intensity of side-effects. pretty much the whole experience felt like a circus of side-effects to me, just about as miserable as my experience with pipes. in terms of mental effects i felt almost sober just really agitated. all in all it couldn't have felt more different than 2c-b, which was like the polar opposite of 2c-e for me in terms of enjoyment.

Yeah 2C-E and 2C-B are wildly different chemicals. That's too bad you only got side effects from 2C-E as 2C-E is far, far more powerful of a psychedelic. I have had 2C-E trips where the side effects were pretty bad, and some where they were negligible. The heights I have reached on 2C-E were more intensely psychedelic than almost anything else I've ever experienced. 2C-B is certainly more recreational and euphoric though.

did you happen to write a trip report of a 2c-e experience?

cheers, figured you might have :) i'll have a read-through and see if anything piques my interest about it. i do find it an intriguing substance, maybe two bad experiences is not enough to condemn it by

I tried it for the first time last week and took 10mg. The come up was a bitch with the body load and nausea but when it passed I felt very sociable and slightly restless. After smoking some weed I found the trip mostly easy to control, unlike the other reports I've read.

It was possible to forget I was tripping if I got distracted and started using my phone for typical web browsing. I found that 2CE lacked the sparkle of LSD and provided me with a highly logical and visually absent perspective. I found it to be very enjoyable while listening to music which I know is typical. While in silence in the kitchen, I found it provided quite a cold and sometimes dark perspective.

I was searching for introspection and so managed to write some things down on paper during the peak but it was difficult to hold onto an idea long enough to elaborate on the bullet points. Retrospectively, I'm not really sure what to make of them. Here's a couple of interesting ones:

If you think of something, it exists.
Happiness is pure acceptance of self.
The inside of my head is very big, rather, we can never know everything about consciousness. We would have to be being of a higher dimension to objectively comment on human consciousness.
Buy milk.
Google does not have all the answers.
Do not hide from powerful emotions like nostalgia and sadness.

It turned into a motivational list of things I want to live by followed by the birth of my bucket list.

Next time, I plan to take 20mg.

Be aware that the jump from 10 mg to 20 mg will be cataclysmic. I don't really know how experienced a psychonaut you are, but after two trials I don't really feel the need to go over 16 mg of it, unless I fond myself really wanting to go deeeep down into myself.

Yeah silverbirch, I'd go for 15mg next time. 20mg would probably be too much.

2-ce has an exponential dose-response curve. Meaning that if you take 20mg, although this is two times the amount of 10mg, it would not feel 2 times stronger .it would feel more like 4,5, or even 6 times stronger.

So taking 13mg, for example, can feel twice as strong as taking 10mg, even tho it is just a 3mg difference

I haven't found 2C-E to have the steep dose curve that people talk about, but maybe because I haven't found the steep part of the curve for myself yet. I found 12mg 2C-E to be only marginally stronger than 8mg, and 16mg to be only marginally stronger than 12mg. I found 1.2mg to be a lot stronger than 1/10th of a 12mg dose. If anything, I've found it to have the opposite of a steep curve, more like a log curve.

I'm still going to proceed with caution, it's very possible that my doses have all been right before the steep part of the curve. Maybe it's got a sigmoid shape (edit: I mean "logit"). It's also possible that there are different ways that people respond to/metabolize 2C-E.

It's also possible that there are different ways that people respond to/metabolize 2C-E.

I think this is true. I've noticed two "camps" of people with 2C-E, one where people take large doses and it seems to respond in a linear sort of way a la 2C-B, where the jump from, say, 20 to 30mg is smooth. Then there is the other group, where a few mgs can make a tremendous difference. Personally I fall into that group... for me, 16mg and 18mg are two different trips. I have never taken it above 18mg because one time at 18mg I tripped harder than I probably ever care to trip again. I think individual metabolism plays a big role.

But yeah, to the guy wanting to jump from 10mg to 20mg... don't do that, 20mg will in all likelihood feel like a totally different drug almost, it will probably be WAY, WAY more intense. Try 15mg next time and see where you're at, and if it's much stronger than 10mg, then try 18mg the next time if you want it to be stronger.

2-Ce is probably is the largest candidate amongst psychs to provide the next day, "Everything is different" imo. Nothing has changed my perspective as much as 2CE. Any trip i feel does that to me, atleast the first time. Maybe people are getting bunk shit.

For example, after my first DMT trip, everything looked wider. I've had friends tell me the same. I wonder sometimes on the internet what people are talking about.

Peace and love,

Lexx23

I doubt peeps are getting bunk stuff only about 3 vendors really sell this srltuff anymore since its illegal everywhere except canada and a few eu countrys. The ones that do have it been around forever and wouldnt do that to there customer's.