View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Has 2ce ever kicked your ass?

ShiaFuckingLaBeouf

Bluelighter
I've noticed a recurring theme with this drug. Friends of mine who are psychedelic veterans, very experienced trippers who are able to handle their shit very while even on high doses of shrooms/lsd etc. have had their ass kicked by 2ce and been slightly owned by it, off doses of 15-25mg.

Has anyone else noticed the overwhelming nature of 2ce?

Has anyone ever not had 2C-E kick their ass? I feel like it's well known for being a powerful introspective drug, not something to be taken lightly. I love it but I wouldn't take it in a setting with anyone more unknown to me than my best friends.

i despise 2c-e. there was no sparkle, no upshot, and i felt totally out of sync with the thoughts that were coming up. there was nothing about it that made me contemplate taking it again, even if it were handed out for free i would rather just stay sober

i despise 2c-e. there was no sparkle, no upshot, and i felt totally out of sync with the thoughts that were coming up. there was nothing about it that made me contemplate taking it again, even if it were handed out for free i would rather just stay sober

Have you ever tried it in the 7-10mg range? It's not too bad, music is fucking beautiful but the cold sweats and the cramps suck dick.

Yup, I've only used it once and it definitely kicked my ass. As Transform mentioned, it seems to be well-renowned for doing so.

Last edited:
Only positively in terms of "Wooooooow". I love the dark and serious grace from 2c-e. Everything is divine and beautiful. Never dosed too heroically, though.

anybody know if benzos like clonazepam seriously reduce the psychedelic effects of this drug? Lsd and kpins sucks but this is a phenethylamine so i suspect it would be a little speedy or have some stimulation that might cut through kpins. Any advice? If i could use 2ce 6 to12 hours after taking 2mgs of clonazepam and still get a decent effect i might beable to try this one sooner or later. Just need the right time.
Also would lsd first and 2ce @10mgs at the tail end of a lsd or ald-52 trip be worthwhile? Do they combine well?be

Yup, I've only used it once and it definitely kicked my ass. As Transform mentioned, it seems to be well-renowned for doing so.
It does indeed. Serious doses of 2c-E are very humbling and will bring you to your knees. For me though only in the best possible way!<3

Personally I find moderate doses the of benzos before pretty much all psychedelics to not really reduce the effects. Often I find it allows me to really let go and travel deeper into the rabbit hole. I don't make it a commonplace occurrence though. Only save it for times when I have both and feel like it or when traveling deep on heavy doses of multiple psychedelics. LSD and 2c-E is one of my favorite combos, only thing that can surpass it in terms of a totality all encompassing voyage is 2c-E, high dose mescaline, and LSD. To perfect it if you dare smoke some DMT during the peak and inhale some nitrous...;) Enter at your own risk though!;)

Thanks help tgat really helps out alot. I have a small 30 or 40 mg sample and dont want to waste it. I enjoyed 2cx nbomes so i would imagine i will enjoy this even more. I guess since i take kpins daily and it does dull the effects of lsd that i would start off at 15mgs and i should be able to handle that.
If this chemical is capable of lucid dreaming work beautiful persian visuals in a slow narcotic induced state that i achieved 1 time with 2cb nbome than i will deff be getting more. I guess i will have to find time and try it myself. I

Combining nitrous with psychedelics in insanely trippy. It's beautiful but intense. It feels like a 1 minute window into a trip of ten times your actual dose.

I really enjoyed 2C-E. It didn't "kick my ass," so to say, but it was pretty noticeable. I had to walk two blocks to my house and up two flights of stairs to get to my apartment. The walk was so long and everything was very vivid. Very euphoric.

Wish I could get my hands on it again. Really gave me introspect.

I must be lucky, because it hasn't kicked my ass. However, I have been careful with set and setting, and keep doses in the 10-15 mg range. I can easily see how it could get out of control with a higher dose in a bad setting. I find the pharmacokinetics are very reproducible. Two hours to peak, four hours at peak, two hours to baseline. I also never get the body load that everyone talks about. It is a little stimulating during the come up, so you need something to do, like walking, but I don't get bad nausea or chills. Actually, nothing gives me severe nausea, not even mescaline.

I only tried it at 15 mg, and it didn't kick my ass apart from the heavy body load... but I did notice its qualities quite a bit: profound but neutral, humbling and majestic but at the same time completely transparent and invisible. Very zen. I could see how it be unforgiving in its ability to pervasively homogenize your mind. It would be a powerful brainwash... but a very pure and honest one probably, like a mescaline that does not compromise.

Yes it has. I've taken it a vairety of times and it's "kicked my ass" probably half of those times. Particularly the second time which was the most intense/frightening/beautiful experience I've ever had on psychedelics. I always say that 2C-E is one of the very most powerful psychedelics. It's unique and has a depth that matches or beats any of the classics.

Nope. I've taken it a handful of times at the range of 8mg - 16mg, and I wouldn't say it ever kicked my ass any of those times. The time I took 16mg I think I would have been better off dosing it at about 12-14mg instead, because I was in a fairly social environment, and it left me a little bit woozy or something for about an hour.

I think it's marvelous stuff, I like it in the 8mg - 12mg range. Very magical, tranquil, friendly, warm. It's a lot like mescaline, I've said this before on the forum, but it strikes me as a "technical mescaline", as in it has a technical nature, where you can still use your mind without being completely lost in the cosmos. It leaves you able to compute in all that psychedelic open-ness.

I can notice threshold effects at 1mg, it's very strong stuff, you have to be careful dosing it and don't compare the dosages to other 2C-x expecting it to be comparable - they are all totally different.

That story about the homeopaths is pretty funny :) :) :) They really should have stuck to their normal homeopathic doses.

X, that rabbit hole trip report remains one of the most intense reports I ever read (I find ego-death more interesting than deliria).. :) But there was piracetam and other supplements added, which is slightly cheating in terms of ass kicking. ;)

The risk of having your ass handed to you is by the way probably a lot bigger and more tricky in the 18-20-22 range, which is apparently just past the knee of the dose-response curve for a lot of people - some freaks still don't shy away from 30 or 40 mg, which makes you wonder about tolerance cause it seems astounding (not heroic - I hate that word being used, what a high school thing to say).. I would like to try 18 mg some day but I don't know if I ever will, since attempted ego homicide is not really my quest anymore for quite a while..

It most definatly has! I was perhaps too young when I had my first encounter. At a festival after a night of too much mdma and alcohol with no sleep someone scooped a coin into the bag and I licked it like a fool. Im guessing the dose was at least 25mg and around 2 hours in all I could do was fully surrender, sprawled out on the grass. Completely forgot I was at a festival and thought I was part of some neolithic celebration of fuck knows what as there where half naked muddy intoxicated hippies everywhere. Sheep on the near by hills literally melting like wax and dribbling down the hill.

Another time 2ce gave me an ass kicking was at an illegal rave where again all I could do was sit back and observe. As people danced and mingled in conversation I literally seen ribbon like flares extending from peoples heads into the persons head they were looking at or talking to, crazy shit. That was also with a combination with mdma.

Im now older and wiser and actually havnt taken any in a couple years as I dont have the time and setting for such an intense experience.

2c-e is another amazing sacrament in my book...
16mg is a fun immersive dose, but 20mg (my favorite) is to be respected.. reminds me a bit like LSD in the higher dose range..

I for one realize that not everyone reacts the same on any of these chemicals..
I realize you also have got the hard heads too... and the rest of us dabblers.

I could not even fathom taking 30mg as i have read others trying out..

Yes 2c-e has kick my ass too... The first time i took it was at 22mg. I was not even prepared for what was to come.. Made it through it TTPG

Last edited: