• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

H Withdrawal Soon/Chronic Pain & Health Problems/We Can Do It!

Also wrongguy thanks for discouraging the IV use. I will never shoot up again I promise to you and everyone here. I did it once, at only 10 milligrams, and it was a massively huge mistake.

Afghan #4, that I get doesn't come as a powder. It is granular, and you have to crush it up with a credit card even if it's the part that isn't pebbles. Most of what I get is light brown pebbles that break up pretty easy (no like rocks of Md lol). They are pretty soft and kinda fall apart, then you crush with credit card and hear that crunch of it breaking into a nice tan powder to rail. Reeks of vinegar. Very smooth on the nose, even after years of abuse my nose is never stuffed up and feels totally fine. When I shot it, dissolved instantly in water. Oh man I can't even think about it right now I want it so so so fucking bad. I'll get it tomorrow I know I will they told me I'll be good.

I've had China White straight from Southeast Asia chipped off a brick and it was insane. That was when I had a low tolerance and honestly sniffing 10 milligrams was dangerous and would give me respiratory depression for hours and hours (but I'd do it anyway haha). That had a granular appearance as well, but it did not have a smell as it was more pure. And it was a much lighter colour... off-white powder. Best stuff I ever had in my life fuck if I still had that connect...

I'd absolutely love to try tar, but in Canada all we ever get is Afghan heroin (not complaining haha, it's fucking primo stuff to get me this addicted to it). Thanks for the sympathy guys this really really sucks. It's not like I'm trying to kick I want to get high!!!

I'm going to shoot it again this weekend to make up for this bs though. So, that is exciting.

I've been lurking and following this thread as I'm pulling for ABW, SK, Trevor, Sockseye, Sasha and even yourself Shroomy but every time I read about your pure #4 with it's ethereal vinegary scent as it's chipped of of a slab and how amazing it is, it's triggering as hell. Even if you just mentioned it once a week that would be a big improvement.

Secondly, and I speak from experience, the needle will improve your mileage for a very short period but it will also change the way you feel about the drug permanently. An IV rush is like a different drug vs a 15 min comeup from snorting.

Sorry that this is my first post and an albeit negative one at that but this thread no longer makes me want to stay strong, but find pure #4 off a kilo brick.

I hope my fucking husband dies slowly and painfully and alone. I just got screamed at - his favorite thing, literally repeating nonsense that for whatever drunk reason he thinks is true, accurate etc, even though it literally makes ZERO SENSE, just REPEATING OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER - for what seems like an eternity. I fucking hate him with every fiber of my being, he is not redeemable, he's a horrible fucking piece of shit. I want him to suffer and suffer deeply and alone. And then die, so no one else gets put through this shit. What a fucking worthless sack of shit. Off all of next week, too. Because I guess God likes to see me suffer unnecessarily. I don't get it. I really really don't.

J - die in a fucking fire, you limp dicked worthless piece of shit that is exactly why the world is such a horrible place, because of sacks of shit like you. I can't wait until I can leave you for good, you anti-showering, ugly ass scumbag, and then I believe your shit will hit the fan in karma. I can't fucking wait. And I'm going to ruin you as much as possible when I leave, too. You've earned it.

I LITERALLY DID NOTHING WRONG. NOTHING.

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU UGLY SHIT STAIN UPON THE EARTH. NO ONE LOVES YOU. BECAUSE YOU ARE A HORRIBLE WORTHLESS EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING. THAT'S WHY NO ONE FUCKING LOVES YOU, WHY YOU HAVE ZERO FRIENDS, WHY YOUR LIFE SUCKS SO MUCH. BECAUSE YOU SUCK.

I want to bash his fucking head in while he sleeps, his ugly fucking face slack jawed and snoring from booze. I want the last thing he sees to be my smile as he bleeds out. I want him to know what it feels like.

But I'll settle for staying clean and getting the fuck out, and taking him down as much as I safely can in the process.

God, just screams on repeat the same nonsense like a drill sergeant. A drunk, idiot. So drunk he has no clue what the FUCK he's even talking about. You can't reason with that. There is no reasoning with this fucking idiot.

Forgive me. I'm sorry for the outburst of rage. I can't fucking take it anymore and I have no one. No one.

I pray for his death. He's a rapist, a woman beater, a stupid drunk, has a kid in another state he doesn't pay for let alone be involved with, the list goes on and on. Just the worst fucking monster. A true evil piece of absolute shit. There are no words to adequately describe what a repulsive sack of fucking shit he is. Just a fucking coward who can't face anything. Anything!

Fucking drop dead, J. No one will miss you. Not one soul. In fact, I know plenty of people who will be thrilled that you are dead. Hurry up and drop dead. Make the world a better place. It can be your sole contribution.

^ have you tried online dating? once you get the hang of it its just a numbers game till you get a date.

Not really, because I'm a traditional man. I try talking to women whenever I'm out and about, and there's a commonality... like perhaps a yoga class for example, or a health food / nutrition store, or just when I'm out for a hike in nature on one of the trails just outside the city. I talk to girls whenever I can.

Thanks for the tip man. I actually should have an online dating profile. Why wouldn't I? It's not like it could hurt. I don't really know how it works though lol. I'm so fucking useless. I think it would really help me get away from drugs if I had a more active relationship with the opposite sex, and these are the things that I'm trying to work really hard on before I make a serious attempt at getting clean. Since, when I get clean at this point I am just going to either cry my eyes out all day over girl problems or get very fucking angry.

Like I said before, Shroomy, you take things the wrong way. No one hates you; in fact, SO many posts here are trying to help you, because we care. I love you, and after I posted, prayed for you and ABW and sent you love and light. But you're in a bad place, so you're interpreting everything negatively.

I just want want you to look back at the last few pages, and see how much of this thread is spent with you talking about yourself and your problems. Not that we're not here to listen, we are, but you go back and forth on everything, over and over, and we came here to support each other on tapering. On the other thread, you go back and forth about shooting up as well. Which is totally your perogative, but then start your own thread please.

Love you. Know you are suffering. Hang in there. You did it before; you can do it again. Keep your journal, keep reducing, you'll get a job and a girl again! Happiness comes from within. If you are looking for a woman to make you happy, you won't find her. We gravitate towards guys who are happy on their own, and we want to be happy with them. You know you've got the tools. When you get your act together, she'll be there.

ABW, is there somewhere you can go, even for a little while? I'm so sorry you're going through this. I can't imagine tapering while being in your situation. You're Superwoman. Hang in there. Thinking of you.

^ i wish i could pray, forgive me if this sounds condescending or infantalizing, and i'm sure even finding the will to pray is a monumental effort in itself - but i wish i could judt pray to something to get me through it. alas, i'm a resolute non-believer.

I'm not offended when others have beliefs that differ from my own. It's everyone's right to believe what they decide is right for them.

Personally, I've had too many experiences to doubt. I don't claim to understand the "why?" of some things, though I have my theories. Still, I have many questions.

But I can't deny the presence of beings - be they deceased loved ones, a guardian, guide, etc. Nor can I in any other way explain what I saw in my bedroom one night aged approximately 10.

To each their own, though. I am not exactly religious, but I'm very spiritual.

Once, I actually tried - pretty hard, too! - not to believe, as at that time, I was so crushed, angry, and filled with despair. I felt betrayed and forgotten and unloved. But it soon became apparent that I couldn't feel that way. It is too real to me. And my experiences also point me in that direction.

I recall despising one particular prayer said as a group in church, one line of it really bothered me and I wouldn't say it. I just couldn't. Something like,"....though I am not worthy to gather the crumbs from under thy table...." That made me feel sick. I never believed we would be created just to be loathed. Though it was perhaps written with the intent of humility, that wasn't the spirit everyone said it in. They said it literally, as though we were all just pieces of unworthy crap that were embarrassing as we were. But I, even as a toddler and I clearly remember this, always felt the presence of something beyond me. That feeling, plus things that I saw, and things that I knew but had no way of knowing and "shouldn't" have known, and other odds and ends, leaves me with a pretty unshakable belief.

It's a huge source of comfort to me, and many times, my only source.

Peace.

So glad you're hanging in there!!

I know everyones worried about me cause i was gonna take my life..i was doing really bad last week ..i still am .just not as bad ...i relapsed over drama at my pad with my mom and brother so now im currently homeless and back in skid row (meanest part in Downtown LA) anyways i turned 24 last week and i didnt do shit and i didnt tell anyone except for some black guy from Baltimore bought me a pack of Newports (ive know him since being in the shelter from last year..really nice guy )...anyways its OFFICIALLY 1ST OF THE MONTH TODAY WHICH MEANS Payday :) this is my only source of income (besides stealing)on the first of the month...its $220 And i use that for Black (BlackTarHeroin ..thats all we get in California but shits amazing ..ive got two guys from Philly who say its nothing compared to the H back east) ..oh yeah soooooooo im trying to reply to people but i cant send multiple messages .. ANYWAYS that 220 cash should hold me down from today Thursday until about Sunday ...im gonna buy a gram at 6 am in about 2 hours ...also im getting really skinny again smh i chase the high so much i forget to eat ..i catch about 1 meal at the shelter ..i dont do uppers i hate meth and cavi(crack)...i talked to my kids mom and she said once i learn to love my son we will get back together. ...which is nearly impossible she lives out in LA county which is about a 45 minute drive and even if she came to me i wouldnt know where to go im pretty much banned from her house...im a pretty handsome guy (not tryna toot my own horn)but i can get plenty of girls but its her i want...my high school sweetheart...she has no idea i relapsed. Everyone was so proud of me and now i never felt so low.. ive been on Heroin since Oct 31st 2015 when i was drunk and a fake ass friend kept insisting i try it.i did.and i loved it. I started slamming about 2 months ago (I CAN BARELY HIT MYSELF SMH) and i have great veins i always have my friends hit me..anyways they wake us up over here at 6 ..the food here is really good believe it or not..actually the food is amazing...im thinking of calling my mom and asking her if i can go back home...my family loves me very much and they know im pretty new to heroin but now that im slamming $20 bags im so in Love with it...i used to slam $5 so i wouldnt overdose but now i hope i die believe it or not...im just lieing in my bunk bed with aboout 50 other sleeping men lol i got exactly 2 hours to go until i can go withdrawl the money from Ralphs..im just grateful i dont have to go steal shit and then take it to my buyers...i will have the next 3 days off ....oh ive been reading this book called WASTED by Mark Johson its an amazing book about H,Crack,and booze...its similar to Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis which is actually my favorite book...anyways i went to bed at 10 woke up around 230 and was just on my new phone on the internet wondering what website to go on when i remembered Bluelight lol im gonna try and sleep .sorry if this post buggs anyone i know it has nothing to do with WDs but i just cant reply to all the messages BL is making me wait 1 hour fucking assholes lol ..hoping your all doing good ..Goodnight everyone ill check in tonight because they have wifi here ..stay up.
Hey there losangeles1993! I just wanted to say that I'm really glad (and relieved) that you're ok-ish. I know you're really going through it and I'm thinking of you and sending good vibes your way. Know that you aren't alone. So many peeps on BL are thinking of you and wishing you well... so when you feel desperate and lonely, try to remember that there's a bunch of us here pulling for you! I hope you'll keep us posted on this thread.... let us know how you're doing.Ihope your family takes you back in, but if not, try to hang in there. You never know what kind of good things might be around the corner, even if it feels like there's nothing but shit waiting for you.Have you ever tried to go to meetings? Maybe if anything it could be something to help fill up your days until you either move home or work out another plan. And while you're there, in a meeting, maybe something would click and help? Or maybe you'd meet someone who could help?I dunno... I've never been to a meeting so it's just an idea. I'm just glad you're ok. Thanks for checking in!Hang in there. Nothing is forever.... you're due for something good to come your way!:)Sasha

Last edited:
^ i would kill for that comfort. but that's not really want spirituality's about is it ;)

Thank you for being you, ABW

^^Shroomy, with that much time under your belt, perhaps you should give staying away a try. You've already gone through the worst of the acute withdrawal, and while the post acute phase is certainly no fun, you already have decent time served, and each day will bring you closer to physical equilibrium.If not, I'd say the best course of action just might be what I have been doing the last couple of years, though I wish I had had it in me to make a more serious attempt sooner than now (not serious, as I'm airways serious about it; but maybe a better way to put it would be, to have been able to build up and stockpile my drive and determination so that it would have stuck with me in previous attempts. This weekend I must be done.II'm finally more fed up than afraid...):When I realized this was the only way to a better life (and despite what you may tell yourself due to physical and emotional struggles, quitting *is* the key to a better existence that's smoother, with 99% less drama and struggle...), but I also knew I still wasnt quite where I needed to be due to fear (it's ALWAYS fear, babe...), I decided that that didn't mean I would not or could not make ANY progress....No. I decided that, yes, quitting was my end goal. Quitting was necessary. But not yet being free enough of the fear holding me back, I figured - correctly, too - that if fear and other worries were holding me back, then in the meantime I'd work on that.In the meantime, until I was ready as I could ever be to quit, I worked on that fear, I worked on all of my excuses, I worked on the things that WEREN'T excuses but in fact legitimate obstacles (ie, physical pain, anxiety, abusive husband whom I cannot control, and more). I brought myself to a far superior mental and emotional position so that when the time came to be done, I would have those enhanced coping mechanisms. I would have things to redirect my thoughts from sheer terror and fear to more soothing and REALISTIC things. This does not mean that I assumed to eliminate all obstacles. I cannot control the fact that my husband is severely abusive. I cannot change the fact that I was born with a connective tissue disorder and have been suffering with poor and sometimes life threatening health problems since birth. I cannot control that which is outside of my actions and thoughts. No. I don't typically pray for things to just go away so that I don't have to face them. Sometimes, sure. I'm only human. But the overwhelming majority of the time, I simply pray for:StrengthA different perspective that will be helpful to my goals.WisdomCourage to face that which I cannot avoidEtc.I pray "please, open my eyes. Give me the strength and the wisdom I need to get through what I have to get through..."Because for lasting results, for true overcoming vs merely trying to avoid, the way out is through. Through.THROUGH.And besides, I've never experienced feeling proud of myself for.... Avoiding a struggle, for tiptoeing around something troubling me, etc. No. But when I walk straight into my mess, head held high, even if my hands are shaking and my heart feels like it's going to be vomited up from my chest, I am PROUD. I am beautiful when I'm strong. I am satisfied when I'm strong. I am smiling when I'm strong. There is no way around it, Shroomy. You can eat or be eaten. The pain, misery, and suffering going on in all the corners of the world breaks my bleeding heart on a regular basis. I cry for people I've never met, never seen, never spoken to. Faceless, nameless. I don't care, I still pray for them. There are little girls and boys being sold - SOLD - into slavery and indentured servitude, who are "lucky" if "all" they suffer is a back breaking work load. More likely they'll be assaulted in all manners of ways. There are people chained up in basements that have no idea where they are, their spirits broken. Hopeless. Dreaming of the day they will be rescued. And then they die there, in a puddle of their own piss, in their own excrement. Alone. No hand to hold. No loving voice to whisper to then that they are so special, beautiful, loved, important, cherished, incredible, no one to gently rock them back and forth as they fight their exhaustion to stay awake because they think they heard "them" coming.... What will happen this time? They no longer even feel the indignity of their violation as out happens because they have left their body, they are spiritually clinging to a God that they wonder how this could be allowed to happen to them.... They don't cry anymore. There is no point. There is a dog somewhere, alone and chained up in the rain, snow, burning ruthless sun....nothing to eat ordrink, ribs clinging to matted hair in patches on sunken flesh. No one will ever show them love. They will lay down one day and the mercy of death that took way too long will finally scoop them up for desperately, painfully needed silence. No feeling the sick, starved body. Just nothing. Thank God. And why so long, God? Didn't you hear them pleading, what did they ever do to deserve this?I could go pin and on but I'm sure that's depressing and morbid and gut wrenching enough.Thank everything good in this twisted, horrible, unbearable, beautiful, precious, fragile, sick, loving, hateful, weary, excited, happy, despair fueled, full circle world that we aren't one of those poor souls.That we have a chance. That we have A CHOICEThat we are in touch with people who care. They have nothing to gain by cheering us on.....but they do it gladly, and with a heart filled with love even though they've not seen so much as your face.Thank everything soft and sweet and good in this 3d circus, that we have our minds. That we have hands, opposable thumbs, that we can choose our path to enough of an extent that there's always hope for us.Thank you, thank you, thank you Universe and the forces guiding it, thank you that I'm here, in an abusive marriage, that has given me black eyes and bloody nose, that has knocked me to the ground again and again in a row with a blow so hard I tumbled backwards. I got up. He hit me again. Thank you, thank you, that I am here, inn this sick body that hurts, that struggles to keep up, that had betrayed me with acne scars, weight gain and loss, time, age, pneumonia to the brink of death over and over. That is still beautiful. That wears its journey on the skin, in my eyes. In my eyes. Past the blue-green-grey, past the flecks of brown and gold you can only see up close. Deep in my eyes, you can see my pain, my morning, my deep grief, my losses, my despair, my everything. Thank you, thank you forthepain, that tells me I'M ALIVE, I HAVE CHOICES. Thank you body, thank you for surviving the molestation, the rapes, rapes, the beatings, the abandonments that carved my very soul out of me and left me empty, filed with nothingness, to be refilled by myself, by my need, by my need to live even when death was welcomed by me. Thank you life for being able to say I'm still here, and thank you for the crippling pain, the soul breaking despair, that has increased my compassion, to compel me to hold a stranger's hand just because I can and I want to, and thank you for the look in their eyes that says it means everything to them in that moment, that they will hold on. Life is hard, Shroomy, that much is true. No arguing. That's truth. But we have a choice in our suffering. That's so much more than so many others have. I'm so grateful. And I'm not giving up. And I'm not going to fail. And I'm not going to be a fucking statistic. Every time I'm swallowed by despair, I think of the many faceless tragedies that are holding on, in so much worse circumstances than me. I live for them, because that's what they want....to just live. I live for those I love. I live for ME. Because I matter, I mean something, and no one can do it for me. Because I'm here not by accident.Because I can live. Because I can choose. Because I can overcome. Because my tears and pleas aren't enough to prevent me from reaching, striving, surviving, thriving.Never forget that you have a choice, and that perspective matters so much. Never forget how fortunate you are, even just for indoor plumbing. Never forget that you can make someone's day. Save a life. Never forget that out can be your day, your life. Never think there's anything glamorous in suffering. There isn't. Never forget to thank everything good that you aren't one of those nameless, faceless people with no options. No choice. No say. No control. You aren't. It's a choice. It's certainly not an easy one. But it is simple.Be well. Peace.
My dear ABW,This is one of the most beautiful posts ever. Sad, poignant, truthful, proud, strong, insightful ... everything rolled into one. What an amazing person you are. I hate hearing how your husband treats you ... how he overlooks and abuses this amazingly beautiful human that he has in his life. I hope you are able to get away from him forever. I want you to be safe. You're so lucky you are still here and that he hasn't taken you and your light away from the world. We are all here for you- rooting for you! I can't imagine what you're going through but I can say that I'm here for you to vent to any time. I think everyone here in this incredible thread you started would say the same. We all have your back, just like you have ours. Thank you for sharing and for writing such an amazing post. You really, truly moved me. Thank you.Be well and be strong??! You can do it!!! ??Your friend,Sasha

My dear ABW,This is one of the most beautiful posts ever. Sad, poignant, truthful, proud, strong, insightful ... everything rolled into one. What an amazing person you are. I hate hearing how your husband treats you ... how he overlooks and abuses this amazingly beautiful human that he has in his life. I hope you are able to get away from him forever. I want you to be safe. You're so lucky you are still here and that he hasn't taken you and your light away from the world. We are all here for you- rooting for you! I can't imagine what you're going through but I can say that I'm here for you to vent to any time. I think everyone here in this incredible thread you started would say the same. We all have your back, just like you have ours. Thank you for sharing and for writing such an amazing post. You really, truly moved me. Thank you.Be well and be strong??! You can do it!!! ??Your friend,Sasha

Thank you so very much for your kind words, especially right now. It means do much, the messages here and the pm's. I have been brought to tears several times. I can't tell you how nice it feels to be cared for and supported. It means everything to me.

I wish I had better words to express my gratitude. I wonder if you guys will ever truly know just how very very much it means to this tired warrior ;)

I believe in you and I have so much love on my heart for you. Thank you again. From the bottom of my heart.

Bless you and I hope your weekend is a beautiful one.

Sending much love and support,
Xoxoxoxo <3

Edit: Oh! I just noticed the heading/subject line you put! More tears! :-*

Last edited:
Hey A Better Way, just wanted to thank you for that long post you wrote. I had to read it a few times.

So I'm just going to mellow out and when I get my heroin I'm going to take it easy with it. I am very seriously going to stick to my taper journal and get my dose down. I've already had some success lowering my tolerance. You are absolute right by the way. It's just I can't quit cold turkey because even when I tapered oxy's last year, it was a fast taper but the post-acute withdrawal was a horror show. So for me, I just have to take things slow. I'm basically just really slowly tapering off while getting my life together.

I have a good idea of why I keep using, and there are a lot of obvious things I can work on while I am tapering. I got double the H I was expecting to (and didn't pay my phone bill... so I don't have a phone now... total junkie move right). But, now I actually have enough to do a 3 week taper. I'm starting at 20mg doses every 8 hours so that amounts to a little over half a bag of raw a day. That isn't very much compared to what I was using before, which was closer to 2 bags a day of raw. So, I need to get down to half of what I'm using now in the next 3 weeks.

Thanks again for your post I know it was directed at me and trust me, I listened. I only don't listen when people think they know better than me, lecture me or preach. You don't do that or offend me in any way (and having BPD I am a loose cannon... good for you). So thanks even once again for an awesome post. I'm not outright quitting at the moment but I'm going to work hard at getting my dose down. I actually should keep posting here to make sure that I keep on track and don't sniff over 20 or 30 milligrams at a time, and only once every 8 hours. I just won't say anymore stupid, I understand why I'm pissing people off. I'm just miserable.

***Hey so I am going through this thread and deleting most of my messages. My real goal is to taper off heroin with sniffing doses, my milligram scale, as well as keeping a journal, and I think I lost track of that when people started lecturing me. Not that I blame anyone, I just don't like being told what to do. If someone tells me I'm an idiot for shooting up, or that I need to do this or that, I'm just not going to do that shit and it's in my nature to go ahead and shoot up. So, I'm just helping you clean up the thread by deleting the shit I posted while dope sick. I can't handle cold turkey withdrawal it has to be a taper or I lose my mind. I also don't like having contradictory statements like that guy felt the need to do. I am back and forth about IV use but I just bought more and said fuck it to my phone bill so I can actually do a proper sniffing taper now, so I won't be doing that at all. I really don't like being quoted in bold and made out to be a dumbass though when I'm an engineer with a physics background. I'm not stupid. I have borderline personality disorder real bad as well as extreme chronic pain and I have trouble controlling my thoughts and emotions. I also don't have a stable sense of identity. So if people could stop bashing me and telling me what to do (not you ABW) and also maybe offeringsuggestions instead of commands, that would be cool since I respond a lot better to that.

And I'd really like to keep posting here because I have it in my mind to quit. I'm going through and deleting the bullshit I posted when I was heroin sick. I don't even remember the first 3 days of this shit I can't imagine the shit I was writing, but I was also being provoked through lecturing. It wasn't the right time for me to be lectured because I was severely heroin sick, but I brought it upon myself. Anyways, I'm cleaning up the thread by deleting the posts that are irrelevant to me tapering off heroin and using lower doses.

Last edited:
Thank you so very much for your kind words, especially right now. It means do much, the messages here and the pm's. I have been brought to tears several times. I can't tell you how nice it feels to be cared for and supported. It means everything to me.I wish I had better words to express my gratitude. I wonder if you guys will ever truly know just how very very much it means to this tired warrior ;) I believe in you and I have so much love on my heart for you. Thank you again. From the bottom of my heart.Bless you and I hope your weekend is a beautiful one.Sending much love and support,Xoxoxoxo

the killing part aha

Oh it's not a comfort to think that if I killed him, I may come back with him again to work shit out. Nope. That's not a comfort. (Edit- apparently, my God is a terrible, crazy stage mom, just making you do it again and again till you fucking get it right lol)

Words are not deeds :) And ever so rarely do I say such vile words. I'm a mere human being. It is actually cringey for me to re-read. I want to delete it actually. But I forced myself to keep it up, as much as it makes me literally cringe to read. Ugh.

But anyway,, the thing I find comforting is oddly knowing - in my mind, I'm not trying to belittle your own beliefs - that I don't truly die, even though I am quite leaning towards the idea that we come back, cycles, blah blah blah. So that maybe shouldn't be comforting since life can really suck lol, but, I find it acceptable in a way.

:)

Not sure if I covered relevant topics, I'm not sure I understood right, but there's my guess. If I've missed the mark entirely, let me know.

Last edited:
I'm having trouble quoting... I have an earlier post that was suppose to be a response to ABW, but only her quote is showing and not my response. Sorry about that ABW! I didn't mean for it to look like I was taking your post as my own! :)So the below is to you, ABW, in response to your last post to me. ABW- Your words just now are plenty. You're so strong ABW. And on days where you don't feel strong, please know that you still ARE! :) you’re amazing and you’re helping so many of us. On days where you feel down, please remember that you're helping all of us so very much. Just hanging in there like you are and trying to find a way out is amazingly strong... stronger than so many others out there.While I'm not currently trying to quit oxy, I AM trying to make mine last longer... now I've found a dealer so technically I never "have" to run out every two weeks... although it's so expensive I'm not sure how much that connection will help me in the long run. But I don't want to use that connection to fall back on all the time. Just when I truly have to or if my pain is too bad for me to go into work etc... that's when I'd like to save that connect for...My point being, even if this thread gets revamped and redirected back to its original intent (which I think is a great idea since so many are trying to quit or cut down in a variety of ways and need the support orvjust good vibes to keep at it) , I'm still going to post here and give all of you my love, time and support. I'm not saying I couldn't use some of that too from time to time, :) but I dont want to mislead anyone here about my drug use and my plans for it... in the short term at least. I'm just trying to slow down and use my script closer to what was intended by my doctor. Eventually I'll be looking to quit, but not yet. Anyway I just wanted to clarify... I'd feel badly if all of you lovely strong people were rooting for my sobriety. Does that make sense? Much love to each of you in pain, physically, emotionally, both. Keep putting one foot in front of the other.... if you keep doing that, I truly believe you'll get to your destination, no matter how long it takes. Not to sound cheesy ???Be well everyone!Goodnight,?????Sasha

Last edited:
Also A Better Way I went back and deleted all the posts I wrote when I was cold turkey sick out of my mind I specifically want to talk about my heroin taper and how I am staying on track! Today is a really important day. I can't get that back and have a celebratory fiend day. I have to stick to 20 milligrams every 8 hours or I could go back to higher doses or get off schedule completely. My tolerance is way down and it's great.

I'm just wondering because you said you know some stuff about different pain problems, well mine is a facet joint one. It is extreme pain at a localized spot on my Thoracic spine. No shooting pains or any pain anywhere else, just extreme pain at one very specific part of my spine, and I have learned not to use that part of my spine to "protect" it (well, when I do yoga high on heroin I'm pretty sure I use it) Not even the doctors really give me any solid information on it. I'm trying to build up core strength with my yoga and I was killing my abs and getting them really sore but it doesn't help when I lay in bed wasting away like this.

Heroin is great to taper with because my connect is so consistent that I can do things like go from 20mg H three times a day to 18mg H the next. So I can do very precise drops. I was using about 3 times that amount a month ago and I was occasionally slipping up so it's sort of good that I had this break. I'm not craving an intense high today now I just want that 20 milligrams and to keep going be strong and taper off.

I also taper with heroin because last year I tapered with oxy. My tolerance is too high and it was really expensive, way too expensive to do any sort of reasonable cuts. My cuts were around 50% and they were awful withdrawals each time and then the post-acute syndrome was the absolute worst and what caused me to relapse. Since heroin is cheaper, I can do things like the 20mg (a fifth of a common 100mg bag) to 18mg, which is a 10% drop. I was at 60mg a month ago so I've already been at this a while. Since I weigh all my doses out with a milligram scale. I just better not get really high today... I'd do better not to do that. Hope you are well.

Last edited: