• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

H Withdrawal Soon/Chronic Pain & Health Problems/We Can Do It!

Oy my God..... Fucking RIDICULOUS..... forgive me guys, I'm about to duo done serious whining which I do try ty keep minimal since negativity doesn't help anything but seriously.....?

So this weekend is to be my final kick, as I'm so fed up that I'm sick of this crap more than I fear wd, or the post wd period, and I know there's no other way out of this abusive marriage for me. I want out waaay more than I care about pain control at this point. I can worry about that later IF I need to. The brief time off h, my mind was sharp and clear and my fear began to quickly fade and be replaced by a strong determination to do what it takes to get the hell away from this jackass I married in the biggest mistake ever. I'm impatient to get away and excited at the prospect that I'm capable, if nervous, but that I CAN do this

So many husband just informed me, he's offall of next fucking week. That means nine days straight of just drunken bullshit, mood swings, abuse, etc. Are you KIDDING ME. I swear to God every time I have something especially hard to go through, some shit like this just happens. Is it really to fucking much to just get a FEW DAYS TO DEAL WITH MY SHIT, without the additional stress, abuse, etc? That's not all, of course family members are having crisis and there I am to lean on. Thing is, that's fine. I don't actually mind. But I know I need to get my life in order in order to be effective at being there for others. I really need a couple of weeks but my God, can I just have a few fucking days???? Unreal.

I hate to be negative but it's always something, and always something, huge. I try to be patient, strong, etc. But really, can I just get a fucking break from being abused, and from others dumping their crisis on me for a few measly days?

Sigh. I'm so pissed off right now. I am a positive person despite the never-ending stream of shit thrown my way. But can't it just pause for a SECOND??? Ugh
Forgive me. Rant over.

Most certainly nothing to forgive ABW! This is your thread, if anyone is allowed to voice their thoughts and grievances, it's you. I think it's great the people posting in here, however, this thread is supposed to be your sanctuary. It's why I maintain my own thread for me to be myself and I just try to be supportive in others'.

I take it there's nowhere else you could go for a while? I understand the feeling of being stuck. I believe that you see now that the only way around these obstacles at this point in time is through them. It was a revelation that I had to accept for my own circumstances. Once I made peace with that, I've tried to mostly check out from the rest of the world to stay focused on my own journey, as selfish as that sounds. All I know is that what I've been doing hasn't been working, I have to try something different, even if that means me going off the grid for a while. Of course you can be the only judge of what's right for you, and I'll naturally be here supporting you whatever you decide.

I hope some type of nice surprise comes your way to help offset the aggravation of this recent discovery. Thoughts and prayers with you buddy.

-SK

^ you've been waiting/withdrawing for five whole fucking days?
i know subs taste of failure but i'd have been into them end of day one haha,
you posses a remarkable level of self-control and/or a frighteningly powerful lust for that high.

you have my sympathies and respect in equal measure - i could not have done that mentally. physically wd's are a piece of piss, but i guess i have a fragile mind or something cause the anxiety and insomnia drives me to despair.

i literally picked up a gram and a half of no. 3 tan afghan this afternoon for the first time in a week or so -my first boot off the foil almost made me vomit but dear lord, i love it.
praying for you getting it tmo man.

ahh mate i've been there vis-a-vis the heartbreak and majestic healing powers of opiates, but you gotta do something other than opi's too. you talk to people about it?

that sentence just gave me a fuckin boner man, the stuff i get around here is so-so, occasionally get some purer shit but i don't buy online only street dealers so you can only expect so much. yeah, i keep getting clean and then dependent like three times a month its a fuckin joke ha.

ah i thought you shot it fromm what you were saying - yeah i've pinned it a few times but my technique is crappy so i tend to just smoke it - tastes like death but in the best way possible you kno?

anyway man, hope you're doing alrght and hope you end up getting some relief tmo.

ive never tried afgan #4 its a light brown powder huh?? ive once tried white china with PARIS HILTON and her boyfriend..we smoked it off foil and 2 hits made me feel like a $10 of Tar..but honestly theres something about tar that everyone loves and its because its like a shiny rock..it glistens in the light..its a little sticky but once its on foil its definitely the best type of heroin to smoke..i got a $120 in my pocket rn...goodluck with everything and take care man

A better way...i seriously love you ..youve been so nice to me since day 1 ..check your PM i replied to you...im gonna start calling you MOM from now on cause you care for me like how my mom used to when i wasnt using...have a beautiful day ..

p.s. Just prayed for you mom

Yeah, my technique is crappy too. I have been sniffing it for 5 years... holding off on the needle for as long as possible haha. I need my friend on the phone again to walk me through it cause I missed the last two times. Does it matter haha? I'm addicted as absolute fuck. I haven't left my basement this week, I don't have the strength to go get some food a 5 min drive away and I'm wasting away...

My body needs it. I'm just trying not to harm myself and wait until tomorrow... if I don't get it then at least I'll have subs for a while. And yeah this stuff is phenomenal which is why I can get really high off half a point with an oxy tolerance where 200mg in a day won't make me happy at all. I've tapered down to lower doses as welll... like 30mg, but tomorrow I am sniffing 60mg right away and getting high as fuck. I haven't needed to shoot it all this time due to the purity of what I am getting. With a low tolerance, 10 milligrams of sniffed #4 will get someone high as fuck and possibly be even too much. But, my tolerance is finally start to fuck me over. Oh I will get my fix tomorrow.

woah so you've been using H for quite a while? longer than me (about 3). yeah fuck the needle but if you're gonna do it learn how to do it properly, which as i mentioned, i cannot aha. yeah man that matters. you might be some junkie scum hellbent on self-destruction but if you're using to avoid some shit (i am all those things too btw) you should at least have some coping strategies for the horrifying days when the heroin runs out - you shouldn't just let the hurt fester away cause i'm pretty sure that's how mental illness is formed haha.for real, i hope you ghave someone you can talk to just as much as i hope you get your drugs tmo.

i'm drooling at the sound of it man it sounds beautiful, i could easily do a half g of a day of this stuff i get at the moment but i need to get some purer stuff - the smiles starting to fade...

ive never tried afgan #4 its a light brown powder huh?? ive once tried white china with PARIS HILTON and her boyfriend..we smoked it off foil

do tell, i want details. and yah i smoke mine too - but that's all we have basically in the UK

^^Shroomy, with that much time under your belt, perhaps you should give staying away a try. You've already gone through the worst of the acute withdrawal, and while the post acute phase is certainly no fun, you already have decent time served, and each day will bring you closer to physical equilibrium.

If not, I'd say the best course of action just might be what I have been doing the last couple of years, though I wish I had had it in me to make a more serious attempt sooner than now (not serious, as I'm airways serious about it; but maybe a better way to put it would be, to have been able to build up and stockpile my drive and determination so that it would have stuck with me in previous attempts. This weekend I must be done.II'm finally more fed up than afraid...):

When I realized this was the only way to a better life (and despite what you may tell yourself due to physical and emotional struggles, quitting *is* the key to a better existence that's smoother, with 99% less drama and struggle...), but I also knew I still wasnt quite where I needed to be due to fear (it's ALWAYS fear, babe...), I decided that that didn't mean I would not or could not make ANY progress....

No. I decided that, yes, quitting was my end goal. Quitting was necessary. But not yet being free enough of the fear holding me back, I figured - correctly, too - that if fear and other worries were holding me back, then in the meantime I'd work on that.

In the meantime, until I was ready as I could ever be to quit, I worked on that fear, I worked on all of my excuses, I worked on the things that WEREN'T excuses but in fact legitimate obstacles (ie, physical pain, anxiety, abusive husband whom I cannot control, and more). I brought myself to a far superior mental and emotional position so that when the time came to be done, I would have those enhanced coping mechanisms. I would have things to redirect my thoughts from sheer terror and fear to more soothing and REALISTIC things.

This does not mean that I assumed to eliminate all obstacles. I cannot control the fact that my husband is severely abusive. I cannot change the fact that I was born with a connective tissue disorder and have been suffering with poor and sometimes life threatening health problems since birth. I cannot control that which is outside of my actions and thoughts.

No. I don't typically pray for things to just go away so that I don't have to face them. Sometimes, sure. I'm only human. But the overwhelming majority of the time, I simply pray for:

Strength
A different perspective that will be helpful to my goals.
Wisdom
Courage to face that which I cannot avoid
Etc.

I pray "please, open my eyes. Give me the strength and the wisdom I need to get through what I have to get through..."

Because for lasting results, for true overcoming vs merely trying to avoid, the way out is through. Through.

THROUGH.

And besides, I've never experienced feeling proud of myself for.... Avoiding a struggle, for tiptoeing around something troubling me, etc. No. But when I walk straight into my mess, head held high, even if my hands are shaking and my heart feels like it's going to be vomited up from my chest, I am PROUD.

I am beautiful when I'm strong. I am satisfied when I'm strong. I am smiling when I'm strong.

There is no way around it, Shroomy. You can eat or be eaten. The pain, misery, and suffering going on in all the corners of the world breaks my bleeding heart on a regular basis. I cry for people I've never met, never seen, never spoken to. Faceless, nameless. I don't care, I still pray for them. There are little girls and boys being sold - SOLD - into slavery and indentured servitude, who are "lucky" if "all" they suffer is a back breaking work load. More likely they'll be assaulted in all manners of ways. There are people chained up in basements that have no idea where they are, their spirits broken. Hopeless. Dreaming of the day they will be rescued. And then they die there, in a puddle of their own piss, in their own excrement. Alone. No hand to hold. No loving voice to whisper to then that they are so special, beautiful, loved, important, cherished, incredible, no one to gently rock them back and forth as they fight their exhaustion to stay awake because they think they heard "them" coming.... What will happen this time? They no longer even feel the indignity of their violation as out happens because they have left their body, they are spiritually clinging to a God that they wonder how this could be allowed to happen to them.... They don't cry anymore. There is no point. There is a dog somewhere, alone and chained up in the rain, snow, burning ruthless sun....nothing to eat ordrink, ribs clinging to matted hair in patches on sunken flesh. No one will ever show them love. They will lay down one day and the mercy of death that took way too long will finally scoop them up for desperately, painfully needed silence. No feeling the sick, starved body. Just nothing. Thank God. And why so long, God? Didn't you hear them pleading, what did they ever do to deserve this?

I could go pin and on but I'm sure that's depressing and morbid and gut wrenching enough.

Thank everything good in this twisted, horrible, unbearable, beautiful, precious, fragile, sick, loving, hateful, weary, excited, happy, despair fueled, full circle world that we aren't one of those poor souls.

That we have a chance. That we have

A CHOICE

That we are in touch with people who care. They have nothing to gain by cheering us on.....but they do it gladly, and with a heart filled with love even though they've not seen so much as your face.

Thank everything soft and sweet and good in this 3d circus, that we have our minds. That we have hands, opposable thumbs, that we can choose our path to enough of an extent that there's always hope for us.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Universe and the forces guiding it, thank you that I'm here, in an abusive marriage, that has given me black eyes and bloody nose, that has knocked me to the ground again and again in a row with a blow so hard I tumbled backwards. I got up. He hit me again. Thank you, thank you, that I am here, inn this sick body that hurts, that struggles to keep up, that had betrayed me with acne scars, weight gain and loss, time, age, pneumonia to the brink of death over and over. That is still beautiful. That wears its journey on the skin, in my eyes. In my eyes. Past the blue-green-grey, past the flecks of brown and gold you can only see up close. Deep in my eyes, you can see my pain, my morning, my deep grief, my losses, my despair, my everything. Thank you, thank you forthepain, that tells me I'M ALIVE, I HAVE CHOICES. Thank you body, thank you for surviving the molestation, the rapes, rapes, the beatings, the abandonments that carved my very soul out of me and left me empty, filed with nothingness, to be refilled by myself, by my need, by my need to live even when death was welcomed by me. Thank you life for being able to say I'm still here, and thank you for the crippling pain, the soul breaking despair, that has increased my compassion, to compel me to hold a stranger's hand just because I can and I want to, and thank you for the look in their eyes that says it means everything to them in that moment, that they will hold on.

Life is hard, Shroomy, that much is true. No arguing. That's truth.

But we have a choice in our suffering. That's so much more than so many others have. I'm so grateful. And I'm not giving up. And I'm not going to fail. And I'm not going to be a fucking statistic.

Every time I'm swallowed by despair, I think of the many faceless tragedies that are holding on, in so much worse circumstances than me. I live for them, because that's what they want....to just live. I live for those I love. I live for ME. Because I matter, I mean something, and no one can do it for me.

Because I'm here not by accident.

Because I can live. Because I can choose. Because I can overcome. Because my tears and pleas aren't enough to prevent me from reaching, striving, surviving, thriving.

Never forget that you have a choice, and that perspective matters so much. Never forget how fortunate you are, even just for indoor plumbing. Never forget that you can make someone's day. Save a life. Never forget that out can be your day, your life. Never think there's anything glamorous in suffering. There isn't. Never forget to thank everything good that you aren't one of those nameless, faceless people with no options. No choice. No say. No control. You aren't.

It's a choice. It's certainly not an easy one. But it is simple.

Be well.

Peace.

^ i wish i could pray, forgive me if this sounds condescending or infantalizing, and i'm sure even finding the will to pray is a monumental effort in itself - but i wish i could judt pray to something to get me through it. alas, i'm a resolute non-believer.

A better way...i seriously love you ..youve been so nice to me since day 1 ..check your PM i replied to you...im gonna start calling you MOM from now on cause you care for me like how my mom used to when i wasnt using...have a beautiful day ..

p.s. Just prayed for you mom

Oh this warms my heart so :)

I love you, too, hon :) We will get through this and experience a good life, that we feared irrationally we couldn't have. We can. We will :)

You have a beautiful day too. I have to run some errands but I'll be back later on for sure, ok?

Hugs and kisses, you got this baby doll :)
Xoxox

Most certainly nothing to forgive ABW! This is your thread, if anyone is allowed to voice their thoughts and grievances, it's you. I think it's great the people posting in here, however, this thread is supposed to be your sanctuary. It's why I maintain my own thread for me to be myself and I just try to be supportive in others'.

I take it there's nowhere else you could go for a while? I understand the feeling of being stuck. I believe that you see now that the only way around these obstacles at this point in time is through them. It was a revelation that I had to accept for my own circumstances. Once I made peace with that, I've tried to mostly check out from the rest of the world to stay focused on my own journey, as selfish as that sounds. All I know is that what I've been doing hasn't been working, I have to try something different, even if that means me going off the grid for a while. Of course you can be the only judge of what's right for you, and I'll naturally be here supporting you whatever you decide.

I hope some type of nice surprise comes your way to help offset the aggravation of this recent discovery. Thoughts and prayers with you buddy.

-SK

Thank you SO much, my dear, that means so much to me :)

So much. And you are exactly right, the way out is THROUGH, no other way to obtain lasting results.

I'll be back in a bit, have some errands I have to run, should be done with them already lol but.... Procrastination :p

Talk soon ;)
:-* xoxox

Ya Keeping man a half gram of this stuff will last me a few days! 5 days, typically unless I am really fiending. It is wonderful purity. The smile is definitely NOT fading with it lol. And yeah... fuck the needle when I can even get high sniffing 20 milligrams of this stuff, probably especially after this break I won't even need a half point or that much would make me completely pass out nodding off. It's like, really tiny lines wayyyy smaller than a point of coke or M will have me really really really high. I have had this same connect for a year, and the dope is always exactly the same. I find that crazy... like, 30 milligrams is always the exact same feeling, the dope always looks the same, it's just awesome. They are just important keys, selling them in user amounts without in my opinion even cutting it - just charging a really high price. i got a half ounce and it was beautiful. It came basically as a slab. It was so wonderful, but I was stupid with it and it was gone in a few weeks when normally half a gram lasts me that solid 5 days. I couldn't stop railing it and my tolerance skyrocketed so no more large amounts anymore haha... but then I run out like this fuck!!! That's why I got it.

And yeah... LOL at the paris hilton comment. Please tell details ahaha.

I became mentally ill when I really hurt my spine. I didn't get any sort of treatment that worked for over 2 years, and I lost my job because I was in too much pain to work (and it was just an engineering office job... my spine is totally fucked). I started getting panic attacks every day all day and have borderline personality disorder now although I had it before, never ever ever this bad. I couldn't handle the pain and it started fucking with my head. If I had started using heroin 2 years earlier, I probably wouldn't have a panic disorder.

ah mateee i have such envy for your connect - sometimes my guy comes through with some legit weight, and cause i buy mainly dark (he sells crack too) if its especially potent he's constantly ringing me up but more often than not its the same shit. i've easily done .5 today ontop of a couple of rocks (cracks fun sometimes). ahhh maaaaaateeee i'm gonna masturbate to the mental image of that slab later hahahaha. and yh i could make it last but i like to have a big blow out on the first day (d-day) and then damage control from there.

ha i can only imagine, where's he gone i wanna know?1

fuck man sorry to hear about that, and once again feel where you're coming from as i have mobility issues (but resulting from an OD - brain damage (y))
but that was a result of my insomnia and resulting panic-attacks. lifes so fucked when you think about - imagine how different we would be if we just got the help we needed when we needed it? spoOo0Ooky

ABW, your post was truly beautiful!!! Thank you for taking the time to write out such an amazing post. We should be so lucky to have someone remind us that no matter what we are presented in life, we always have that choice you mentioned. It was very reinforcing to read!

Should we work on getting this thread moved over to Sober Living? I know you are focused on your recovery and a lot of posts enamoring and glamorizing the next "hook up" is not good for morale when you're trying to stay so focused. I respect whatever you choose, but we need to surround ourselves with like minded people when fighting such an arduous fight, IMHO.

Much love as always! PM in your inbox.

-SK

Yeah, that is true. I won't mention getting hooked up with good H again. It's really not glamorous sitting in a basement for five days when the physical agony is into my fucking bones, and it is beautiful summer weather outside. I am just completely obsessed at this point with getting relief and not thinking straight.

oh shit man sorry guys i totally forgot what thread i was posting all that shit in! i'll stop now aha, send me a PM shroomy if u want man.

When I'm done with errands, I'm going to come here and clean this thread up a bit. I'm thinking it has been derailed from its original intents and purposes, and I'd like to get it back on track, now.

Talk to you guys layer, take care.
Peace

A bit? Sorry I haven't posted sooner; I've been catching up reading. ABW, your post was beautiful, and I too, thank you for reminding us that life is worth fighting for, and that there is ALWAYS someone in a worse place. You are SO strong, and I will pray for you; for continued strength, for the fight, for every breath, for a break.

Shroomi, I'm sorry, and I don't want to be negative, but you seem to high jack every thread you post on. People are trying to give you advice, and you take it the wrong way, but you contradict yourself all over the place, it's hard to keep up. I know you are struggling, but this was supposed to be a tapering thread, like the one Pokemama started, that got derailed as well. I know you are not doing it on purpose, but please be mindful. I did really like your idea for your journal, and noting the WHY each dose was taken. I was missing that component, and think it is key to reducing. But if your intent has changed, and you have no intentions of quitting, please stop.

I wish everyone some strength today. I pray that everyone takes a quiet moment for yourself. I know I need it.

I'm tapering off heroin though... and then people started bashing me because I shot up once and I retaliated. If someone actually gives me advice without lecture me like A Better Way doesn't lecture or tell me I'm just wrong I am truly happy to listen and grateful for it.

My intention is to endure withdrawal to lower my tolerance. I have chronic pain and other health problems, I'm fine to post here. Even if I'm going from 50mg doses down to 10 without quitting, then maybe switching back to my prescribed oxy's, it's still really really hard to do that.

Thanks for your opinion that I high jack every thread. That was a nice complement : )

Last edited: