• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Guess the movie quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I make a suggesstion? Have your quote be at least a little discernable and recognizable instead of putting something like ... "I feeling okay."

Anyway, continue on! :)

right back with The Doom Generation, touche...

"No, that's silly. The man who lives in my finger hired the crew."

haah

MUPPETS ON TREASURE ISLAND

No, but speaking of vehicular sex, perhaps you can explain to me how this cheap K-mart hair extension got into the back seat of your car.

clueless

"I deal in U.S. pounds, friend. None of that faggot metric shit for me. "

Salton Sea

"He iz a criminal! And not even da good type wot deals drugs and does drive bys."

^^ ok, i don't remember the title... but wasn't that the ALI G thingy???

nice phonetics, by the way. ;)

just in case that was the right answer:

Ladies and gentlemen, do you like the pelt? Be honest, because some *bitch* stopped me on the way in. "What poor and unfortunate creature had to die for you to wear that?" [pause] My Aunt Trudy, I replied. Walked away ladies and gentlemen, walked away!

Hedwig and the Angry Inch.....actually I havent even seen it, but I did catch the beginning and that quote.

"But like, if you deflower a girl man, man, you're the man. No one can ever do that again. You're the only one. No one, no one, has the power to do that again."

Im starting to run out of quotes.

bruce almighty

"Only in their dreams can men be truly free, twas always thus and always thus will be"

dead poets society

"it was around barstow, on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold..." (openning line!)

fear and loathing in las vegas!

come on!

"Life's a bitch, and she's back in heat!"

Think you stumped 'em... I thought it sounded familiar, but can't finger it.

It sounds like it came from this 80s movie called Sex Machine, but I've never seen that movie so I don't know if I'm right.

sorry guys, it was barbarella....

that was rather obscure (i recommend checkin' it out... from a historical context it's pretty interesting).

ok, here's one...
1: Who am I? Group: SHONUF!! 2:Who's the biggest, baddest, mofo, low-down around this town? Group: SHONUF!

Status
Not open for further replies.