Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Guess the movie quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
the naked gun...

"Sure, sure, it just happened. You tripped, fell on the floor and accidently stuck your dick into my wife."

I have no clue, someone else can answer it.

"You are here because the outside world rejects you. We are your family now, I am your father."

Chicago.

"It's not quite reality. It's like a totally filtered reality. It's like you can pretend everything's not quite the way it is"

^^^ Blair Witch Project.

"God? Let me give you a little inside information about God. He likes to watch. He's a prankster. What does he give man? Instinct! And I swear for his own amuesment, his own private gag reel, he sets an opposition. Its the goof of all time. Look, but dont touch. Touch, but dont taste. Taste! Dont swallow! Haha! And while you're jumping from one foot to the next he's up there laughing his sick fucking ass off! He's a sadist! He's a tight ass! He's an absentee land lord! Worship that? Never!"

The Devil's Advocate.

"And I thought... there are four of us! Once we find the lady. Hello, Lady!"

the princess bride

"A man tells so many stories, that he becomes the stories. They live on after him, and in that way he becomes immortal."

City of the Lost Children

"You know what I like most about Christmas? The suprises."

Thursday

"Shut your annerexic, malnutritioned, tape-worm havin, overdosed Dick Gregory, behomian diet drinkin mouth............and get your ass over here!"

White Men Can't Jump loved the trash talking in that movie.

"Liar! Liar, Liar, Liar! You've all got your heads up your assholes because love is. It just is and nothing you can say can make it go away because it is the point of why we are here, it is the highest point and once you are up there, looking down on everyone else, you're there forever. Because if you move, right, you fall. You fall."

^can't remember the name of the movie, but I'm pretty sure it was Piper Peraboo in a movie about young, lesbian love in a private school.

"Oh mother, mother, can I have some more petite marshmallows in my hot coccoa? Mo... gotta go, Final Jeapordy is on!"

I believe that Web's line is from Running Scared.

"You think you hate it now, wait until you drive it."

^I am floored... didn't think anyone else in the entire world remembered that flick...

Running Scared is a classic. I love that movie. Billy Crystal and Greggory Hines are both hysterical in it.

^^^National Lampoon's Vacation. Gotta love the Family Truckster.

How shall we fuck off, O Lord?

the life of bryan... i was noticing a shortage of python up in here... can't wait for the theatrical re-release...

"I love you" can mean a lot of things... like "you'll do 'till someone better comes along," or "I can't describe how I really feel but I know that I'm supposed to say this," or "Shut up, I'm watching TV."

Status
Not open for further replies.