Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Guess the movie quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ I have no idea.

"I wouldnt touch one little hair on his God damned little head. I love the little son of a bitch! I'd do anything for him. Any fucking thing. So I did hurt him once, okay? But it was an accident. Completely unintentional. Could've happened to anybody. And it was 3 God damn years ago! The little fucker threw all my papers on the ground and all I tried to do was pick him up! ... ... Momentarilly lose of muscular coordination."

The Shining.

back to atlas's quote

"Does it hurt?
Yes, I'm allergic to steel."

^^
La cite des enfants perdus. (City of Lost Children).

"I never heard a bad word spoken about moss."

^^^
Shit, I don't want to kill the thread. Maybe I picked a quote that's too obscure - which actually just fucks up the fun.... Someone else continue with a new quote and leave it as an oddity or something.

Neural_Shock said:
Okay (sorry about this). It's a famous director's debut. Regulars in the forum will certainly be familiar with him/her.

Aw Jesus. Someone just continue with something and leave it as a bonus. BTW there are 2 threads on the front page of the forum regarding the director (at this moment anyway).

In that case I'll guess at "My Best Friends Birthday", although I've never even seen it!

Try this one :
"I'm a mog: half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend!"

Spaceballs: The Motion Picture.

"Courage of the heart is very rare. The stone has a power when it is there."

The Secret of NIMH

"Your buddy Karl here is going. We can't be no normal family with him living in the garage and comin' in the damn bedroom at 4:00 in the morning, carryin' hammers and shit."

slingblade

"Silence! or you'll be held in contempt of this court."
"I have nothing but contempt for this court."

^^^sounds like a quote from Chicken Run, but I thought it was "It's like an oven in here." Am I wrong or right?

I'll throw out a quote from a trashy movie for my questionable answer.

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

no, lap you're wrong... in order to keep the game going I'll tell you that it's Nightmare on Elm Street 2. It was a really funny cheezy part of the film.

dude, transformers again! courtesy of rumble...

"Turns out that lonely people are all the same."

Last edited:

Yes it is. :eek: just had to put that in. But ONLY a little itty bitty instant of my precious purity :) wait im gonna join the game in a bit! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Happy Together

"I see a dude comin'at me, trying to kill me... I tell myself, get killed, catch the ball... booya touchdown, I make miracles happen baby"

Jerry Maguire

I hope he's ok!
He'll be fine. Unless he's a drooling vegetable.

Status
Not open for further replies.