• Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Guess the movie quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^
Mullholland Drive (that creepy cowboy)

hmmm, running out of quotes here, let's see

"solid food hurts"

Yep. The creepy cowboy. Man I loved that dialog between "The Cowboy" and "Adam Kesher". Nobody does me like Lynch.

I know I've seen that movie with that quote "solid food hurts" but I can't dredge it up. I'll have to meditate on it.

"Solid food hurts" - David Cronenbergs The Fly?

"Xenia, Ohio. A couple of years ago, a tornado hit this place. It killed the people left and right. Houses were split open, and you could see necklaces hanging from branches of trees. Dogs died. Cats died. I saw a girl fly through the sky... and I looked up her skirt."

Well, did I guess "The Fly" right?

Don't like that quote, how 'bout this quote:
"If you look carefully at my lips, you'll realize that I'm actually saying something else. I'm not actually telling you about the several ways I'm gradually murdering Joan."

w00t! I rock. :D

Here's one:

"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."

/queue Jeopardy music

vanilla sky

"we are a couple that doesn't touch."

(hint - they also span time)

Buffalo '66

"I often wondered if you and my son bonded because neither of you was fond of speaking. You're very kind. You must pardon my manners; I haven't slept in many nights. "

Last edited:
The Village

Curiously the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias, as it fell, was, 'Oh no, not again.'

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?

Finish the rest of that joint, James, you can start chewing on the box.

wall street...which reminds me of this quote...

Corruption? Corruption ain't nothing more than government intrusion into market efficiencies in the form of regulation. That's Milton Friedman. He got a goddamn Nobel Prize. We have laws against it precisely so we can get away with it. Corruption is our protection. Corruption is what keeps us safe and warm. Corruption is why you and I are prancing around here instead of fighting each other for scraps of meat out in the streets. Corruption is why we win.

Status
Not open for further replies.