Status
Not open for further replies.
you made it up-

"tap it in, tap it in,

just give it a good ol' tap-a-roo!"

hahaha toepet is a fag. i forgot about the thread...sue me
mine was Dante's peak
^^Happy gilmore

"I was just gonna sniff a bag but one guy says if you're gonna sniff you might as well pop it and another guys says if you gonna pop it you might as well mainline."

Basketball Diaries?

"The system works damn it, the system works!"

@wizekrak: the word league doesn´t appears in the title, that wouldn´t be a hint that would be a giveaway but baseball is close as can be

"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight... razor... and surviving."

apocalypse now

"It was fuckin' obvious that cunt was gonna fuck some cunt."

:)

alasdair

Trainspotting!

===

We're inmates of a Bengaali psychiatric institution and we escaped by making this skin out of old used cereal packets.

We grow copious amounts of ganja, yah. And you're carrying a wasted girl and a bag of fertilizer. You don't look like your average horti-fucking- culturalist! That's what I mean Willie.

^ the (excellent) lock stock...

"in the three years, seven months and two weeks that i've been in the bag that's the most extraordinary stuff i've ever tasted. it's shattering!"

alasdair

The Great Escape

"I think I can still smell your wife's pussy stink on my gun... hope it doesn't rust the barrel."

The Devils Rejects

"why.. that there is a mighty fine coat you've got"

(probably isn't a direct quote.. but as well as I could remember.)

sin city

"I mean... the Aborigines... had their problems too. Sure. You know... tigers in the trees... dogs after his food... and in the middle ages... everybody really had to worry about ... witches and goblins. But we have this stuff eating at us. We've got stuff we don't even... "

Status
Not open for further replies.