• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Guess the movie quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Give you a clue-it stars Reese Witherspoon in a modern day version of an old fairytale.

Secretary?

"If I had a normal family and a good upbringing, then I would have been a well-adjusted person".

From dusk til dawn

man 1 "is this legal?"

man 2 "i dont know, but its fun isnt it?"

another quote, same movie

"yeah right im a preacher like you are a god damn dictionary salesman"

kingpin

"you remember this guy right? he skippered hitler's catamaran during the war?"

^PCU

"mother is talking to you!"

Line appears twice, once in the original scene, and once in a sequel as a flashback.

Rose Red? (the only thing that comes to mind)

"That hole that rips open inside of us when we take in our first screaming breath...its why babies scream, Jack"

If thats too tough...heres another from the same flick--

"People scream evil like a motherfucker unless its their own...then its cool"

SardonicNihilist said:
^PCU

"mother is talking to you!"

Line appears twice, once in the original scene, and once in a sequel as a flashback.

Psycho ?

"Dig! Dig! Dig! Chew this iron bitch up!"

[ Edited : Yeah, I misquoted my own quote. :( ]

Last edited:
^actually the line came from Mrs Pamela Voorhees, or rather some girl who finds Jason's shack where he has his mother's severed head and her dirty blue sweater in some sort of shrine- towars the end of part 2.

She puts on the sweater in an attempt to impersonate Jason's mother and prevent him from chopping her brutally with an axe. Both the young girl and the real mother, played by Betsy Palmer are seen speaking the line in Jason's warped perception.

Poor kid never really had a chance;)
Originally in Friday 13th part 2, and also in the intro to part 3.

"Dig! Dig! Dig! Dig through this iron bitch!"

I just think of "dig up stupid". That is to say, dunno...

I can't beleive nobody got mine. I'll give you a hint, it's about a big asteriod. "the size of texas, mr. president.". Just someone finish it, it was a crappy quote anyways but I always laugh when I hear it because its just so damn lame.

Armageddon.

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand...that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be, In Nomine Patris, Et Filii, Et Spiritus Sancti.

Boondock Saints

"Traffic, traffic lookin' fo my chapstick, feelin' kinda car sick, there's a Ford Maverick."

malibu's most wanted

"And when where not saving the environment, we're thinkin' of you, naked, thigh deep in tofu."

hope someone gets this
oh the greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.