• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Good US "Legal" Drugs?

Bourbon. Benadryl. Yerba Mate. DXM. Valerian Root. Kratom. Caffeine. (Formerly Ephedrine, it now exists again legally for the first time in a while, but was in such a gray area for so long I'm reluctant to include it.)

DXM. Technically it is a dissociative, with some additional mechanisms like serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibition and sigma agonism.

In lower-ish doses, they are very dependent on your liver enzymes and can range between maybe as low as 75mg and as high as 200+mg, it is an euphoric stimulant (so-called Plateau 1. Look out for W. Whites DXM FAQ on Erowid) and diminishes cravings for opioids. Even helps with acute withdrawal if you take enough but not too much..

Took it daily for months in my youth and somehow was a time of my life. Certainly better than opioids but unfortunately Ive ruined it by using the shit out of other dissociatives, leading to long lasting tolerance. Its own addictive qualities shouldnt be under estimated but guess who already kicked opioids will manage it with DXM. It's not for everybody but worth a try. 🙃
Do not underestimate DXM if it's your first time. I took 300 mg once and felt nothing so then a few weeks later I tried 400 mg but this time took a few hits of cannabis. OH MY GOD. Poor decision to ingest it and immediately go on a bike ride (I thought it'd be more like tripping). twas an interesting ride back. I did make it home safely and then dissociated on my bed for a few hours/the length of the universe. 7/10 would do again minus the biking

Nah man. Kratom works for me. I was able to stay clean off heroin and pills for 2.5 years because.of Kratom. I don't believe people when they claim to get high off it though. I don't see how it's possible unless you have ZERO tolerance to ANYTHING.
Sorry for necro bumping but, for the record, back in the day when I had a moderate tolerance, just hydros and tramadol every so often, kratom would absolutely get me high, 100%. When I took a 1 year break from opiods and dosed a 10g cup of red borneo kratom tea from a very reputable source and I even caught a nod. Of course that was then and here I am where 60mg of oxy feels like a tylenol lol. Essentially for those without a tolerance, it is very comparable to hydrocodone or tramadol based on my own and second hand reports. I felt it to be more potent than tramadol personally. If your still on kratom and it works for you don’t listen to anyone who tries to tell you whats right for you, only you know that, kratom has helped me alot in life (physical pain and addiction), sometimes it’s easier to choose a lesser vice than to go without completely. If your still interested in legal psychoactives I have a huge ass list. Just thought Id add my two cents,

~Borax

Last edited:
Kratom is poison ! It turned on me after 2 years ; panic attacks , heart palpitations , feeling bad all the time , having to dose in middle of the night , always feeling in withdraw , skin and hair looking sickly ..

Pharmacies: DXM (“DayQuil Cough”), propylhexedrine (“Benzedrex”)

Headshops: various cannabinoids, kratom, tianeptine, nitrous oxide…depending on what headshop it is/where it’s located, maybe shrooms too

Headshops: various cannabinoids, kratom, tianeptine, nitrous oxide…depending on what headshop it is/where it’s located, maybe shrooms too
I would not call DXM OR PROPYLHEXEDRINE

"GOOD" EVER

I mean they’re not really my cup o tea but they have their fans *shrug*

In Maryland most of our vape shops have amanita muscaria mushrooms.