Good US "Legal" Drugs?

JessTD

Bluelighter
Recently kicked an opiate addiction and I use Kratom to maintain and it got me thinking IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE AT THE HEAD SHOP THAT'S WORTH GETTING?

I'd love some advice and anecdotes šŸ˜Š

Recently kicked an opiate addiction and I use Kratom to maintain and it got me thinking IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE AT THE HEAD SHOP THAT'S WORTH GETTING?

I'd love some advice and anecdotes šŸ˜Š
Tbh if I was you and you kicked something I wouldnā€™t be getting involved with other things. So may say this or that but in the interest the only thing Iā€™d be using is cbd and even then thatā€™s expensive and not really worth the price

My only problem is with opiates. Anything else, I can take recreationally.
Yeah Iā€™m just saying, many of these ā€œlegal highsā€ are pure shit. Thereā€™s Nitrous but your going to pop brain cells cause of lack of oxygen. Kratom but I just took a 5 g dose and didnā€™t Feel shit and all I had was 20mg oxy habit

My only problem is with opiates. Anything else, I can take recreationally.
My advice to you and like I said Iā€™m a 28 year old bipolar SoundCloud artist. Take it for what itā€™s worth, if you have to do something smoke so much weed you donā€™t think about anything else. That or excersise, same high as opiates but healthy. Take these chains that have held you down shed them and donā€™t look back

My advice to you and like I said Iā€™m a 28 year old bipolar SoundCloud artist. Take it for what itā€™s worth, if you have to do something smoke so much weed you donā€™t think about anything else. That or excersise, same high as opiates but healthy. Take these chains that have held you down shed them and donā€™t look back

I have weed but once I smoke it, I can't get SHIT done besides eat a ridiculous amount of food lol. I'm just curious! And exercising just makes me tired and cranky and sweaty.

If you cant control even the maintenance drug, you seriously need to stop it too. Been there wit benzos.
I agree with schizo. I donā€™t know your story and if thereā€™s a legit reason you use opiates. But thereā€™s gotta be a reason itā€™s either emotional Or physical pain and kratom really should be used like a fire extinguisher but who am I to judge taking 3 doses a day

I have weed but once I smoke it, I can't get SHIT done besides eat a ridiculous amount of food lol. I'm just curious! And exercising just makes me tired and cranky and sweaty.
I know we all got shit we gotta do, but youā€™ve done a lot in the past week. I think you have earned some rest time.

Nah man. Kratom works for me. I was able to stay clean off heroin and pills for 2.5 years because.of Kratom. I don't believe people when they claim to get high off it though. I don't see how it's possible unless you have ZERO tolerance to ANYTHING.
I get a small warm feeling like opiates but again the most opiates I ever done recently was like 10 mg oxy.

I don't even know why people compare Kratom to opiates. They don't compare to me. Even though I know Kratom chemically reacts with those receptors which I'm assuming is why it takes my opiate cravings away.

I don't even know why people compare Kratom to opiates. They don't compare to me. Even though I know Kratom chemically reacts with those receptors which I'm assuming is why it takes my opiate cravings away.
Personally I think itā€™s more of a coffee, thereā€™s really no Sub for opiates. Do you live in a legal state ?

Yes. Florida. I get it from the corner store at a decent price.
Perfect thereā€™s your legal drug, lol. I know a lot of people downplay it with just smoke weed man. But in all honesty, kratoms like the Tylenol of opiates, alcohol is complete shit. Nitrous last 5 seconds. And anything else, I wouldnā€™t fuck with. The only real choice you got is pot