• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Good US "Legal" Drugs?

Well that's... disappointing. Really I'm looking for a good stimulant. Something comparable to adderall. Something that'll make me productive and keep me from eating so fucking much.

Medicard? You mean like a weed card?

Well that's... disappointing. Really I'm looking for a good stimulant. Something comparable to adderall. Something that'll make me productive and keep me from eating so fucking much.

The only thing I can say, is tyrosine. But that’s an amino acid and needs it’s own research before taking I saw, it does make me more motivated. But it’s nothing like adderall, and yeah like a weed card

Or a fun psychoactive maybe? That's safe-ish? So I can go on a brain adventure!

I wouldn't know personally because I don't have one but i know people that do and it doesnt seem particularly hard.

explore research chemicals on line

First off no sourcing. I know you guys won't I'm just saying. A lot of the legal highs out there are more unhealthy and a worse time than traditional drugs from the street.

It sounds like you're looking for a loophole OP. I'm not your master and I dont know what you're thinking, but this is a phase that most others go through eventually.

We know that Heroin is bad... but I love it. If I take a bunch of Theanine and some Nyquil will that be similar? I'm not patronizing you, this happens all the time. It's happened to me.

You're looking to find a way to get high without the traditional consequences involved in getting high. This is a have your cake and eat it too situation. If you want to get high, do that, you're only giving yourself blue balls by postponing it.

This is all opinion, but I tend to trust myself on this. Kratom. Be it good, bad, neither is an Opioid. Mitragynine is an Opioid. You're enjoying Opipids. You dont say I quit Opioids, now I just use Kratom. You say you never truly stopped using Opioids.

I have no judgement at all. Zero. I dont want you to be confusing yourself though. People like Kratom because it is easy to get and it acts on the body's Opioid receptors.

Unfortunately though you have to do your own research on your state/country's laws and do your own research.

I general, no, there really isn't anything good at the headship. I'm closing this just because we dont advise people on what to buy, try or where to get it.

No harm done at all. If you have any questions regarding HR, please start a new thread with your concerns. I'm going to move this to DC actually but I honestly think Xorkoth will just close it.

You're welcome to keep posting man! These things happen

First off no sourcing. I know you guys won't I'm just saying. A lot of the legal highs out there are more unhealthy and a worse time than traditional drugs from the street.

It sounds like you're looking for a loophole OP. I'm not your master and I dont know what you're thinking, but this is a phase that most others go through eventually.

We know that Heroin is bad... but I love it. If I take a bunch of Theanine and some Nyquil will that be similar? I'm not patronizing you, this happens all the time. It's happened to me.

You're looking to find a way to get high without the traditional consequences involved in getting high. This is a have your cake and eat it too situation. If you want to get high, do that, you're only giving yourself blue balls by postponing it.

This is all opinion, but I tend to trust myself on this. Kratom. Be it good, bad, neither is an Opioid. Mitragynine is an Opioid. You're enjoying Opipids. You dont say I quit Opioids, now I just use Kratom. You say you never truly stopped using Opioids.

I have no judgement at all. Zero. I dont want you to be confusing yourself though. People like Kratom because it is easy to get and it acts on the body's Opioid receptors.

Unfortunately though you have to do your own research on your state/country's laws and do your own research.

I general, no, there really isn't anything good at the headship. I'm closing this just because we dont advise people on what to buy, try or where to get it.

No harm done at all. If you have any questions regarding HR, please start a new thread with your concerns. I'm going to move this to DC actually but I honestly think Xorkoth will just close it.

You're welcome to keep posting man! These things happen
This

There are no good legal highs except grey market Benzodiazepines, which avoid the Analogue law because they are schedule IV (stimulants are S2, making the good ones illegal

I don't advise grey market Benzodiazepines, especially since you want energy(they give me energy though would knock you out)

I kinda think this thread should be closed because this isn't what BL is about

That is someone else's call, though

Phenibut- highly addictive, not a stim and most headshops don't carry it but I used to buy a proprietary blend which contained it in Florida. It is a very enjoyable, productive high for me. Be warned that withdrawal is said to be hellish.

Phenibut- highly addictive, not a stim and most headshops don't carry it but I used to buy a proprietary blend which contained it in Florida. It is a very enjoyable, productive high for me. Be warned that withdrawal is said to be hellish.

Yeah Phenibut is popping up a lot on here and my offsite research. You only withdraw from stuff you take every day right? What if I only took it every other day?

Every other day is too often. Really twice a week is pushing it. I have heard of people withdrawing after a 3 day binge. I used to binge for a day or two every week and sometimes went 3 days straight with some weeks off for years without withdrawal but then finally got a small taste of the withdrawal when I took it a week straight to cover up Opie withdrawal. It was not pleasant. Be careful. Everyone is different. Really good kava made strong can be pretty chill. Not especially productive though.

I think you guys are going to hard on her. I understand what you're saying, and many legal highs can be hidden in plain sight. I will agree that a lot of legal highs are mostly crappy, Kratom is a good one, nitrous as stated.

Besides that there isn't that great of legal highs and trust me I've taken them all haha.

Benzedrex, which is a nasal inhaler, is close to meth. But it is absolutely foul tasting and not worth any effort in my opinion.

I'd stick to the Kratom and that's it honestly, if you need help sleeping or relaxing I like Kava which is a legal tea / extract. It can be hard on the liver though so proceed with caution!

But yeah I love Kava. check it out and best luck

edit: And if you're using Kratom to fight off heroin and pill addictions, hats off to you! Anyone talking down on your Kratom use is just ignorant. To be able to live a happy, functional life on Kratom is 1000 times better than using heroin. It's safer, cheaper, healthier... and you're not gonna die from it. Nice job keep it up