• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings v. CCX -- the product of the first 4 prime numbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ i know it's frustrating, and i take the kinds of threats to which you are alluding very seriously, but we can't police what happens off bluelight, no matter how much you or i might want to.

i can only speak for myself but i care how you feel on this issue.

alasdair
I accept that Ali. I realise its not easy for you guys. I will leave it rest. I have said my bit. Normal service will resume.

Sorry to keep having to ask questions or whatever based on my current state. Just so nobody got the wrong idea, I'm not seekin attention or in need of that or anything of that order, I'm mostly just looking for answers to questions I'll mayble make some attempt at the whole job seeking , in mean time and perhaps more importatntly - can I get back to smashing the shit out of heroin and coke or will I have to sit the swirlies out enrily

also had 2 youtubes playing simultatneiously for what must have been at least an hour and I[ve not even noticed it till i swiched one off there

You and me both mate, but there's summat very weird (and possibly sinister) going on behind the scenes and I've a feeling shits gonna soon hit the fan big stylee...

One things for sure though, the biggest Evey haters are the worst Evey baiters ...

Yep oldest trick in the book.

Dunno me...I get on with everyone, always have always will unless I don't like someone then I don't :)

just had my last attempt at a post deleted so fuck it - I'm not seeking any attention or anything regarding my abuse issues mostly just here for the company at the minute. I've thrown 20mg diaz and a half 350ml bottle of smirnoff vodka into the mix now in the hopes that this will basically allow for me to resume abusing coke and brown after all the swirly/mdma action of the day. I am VERY aware of the dangers of this combo, please don't lecture me as I've heard it all and I don't want to waste any of your time/effort. I am very enthusiastically going to binge (opiates, coke, ket, various psychedelics) until saturday when I have to unravel my webs of lies to my parents

EDIT: also having to spend even more ridiculous amounts of money on top of what you can probably guess is a fucking expensive habit. Just picked up half a bitcoin simply so I can get a ket supplier with good feedback that is actually able to send me out my fucking order within a day or 2, fucking ridiculous. To be fair, I'd probably be doing myself a favour to take a break for some ket

I'm making the most of my circumstances, as I don't really have any outgoing expenses like bills, apart from travel which seeing as I have no job i dont really have any need for, and food, which beyond punnets and punnets of strawberries I probably will just live off those posh American 'smores and the likes pop tarts.

TO ANYONE THAT MAKES IT THIS FAR DOWN MY POST, what I want to know now is can you get insulin syringes from boots without any doctors notes or anything. Mostly for IMing the ket and the occasional shot, I reckon if I got proper into speedballs the way I am at the moment I'd be dead in days. I don't actually have a deathwish and as I say am mainly interested in IMing ket and psychedelic combinations more than IV rush chasing, but as my googling skills have been rendered pretty incompetent due to tripping balls/substance abuse

Last edited:
just had my last attempt at a post deleted so fuck it - I'm not seeking any attention or anything regarding my abuse issues mostly just here for the company at the minute. I've thrown 20mg diaz and a half 350ml bottle of smirnoff vodka into the mix now in the hopes that this will basically allow for me to resume abusing coke and brown after all the swirly/mdma action of the day. I am VERY aware of the dangers of this combo, please don't lecture me as I've heard it all and I don't want to waste any of your time/effort. I am very enthusiastically going to binge (opiates, coke, ket, various psychedelics) until saturday when I have to unravel my webs of lies to my parents

Mate, I'm not lecturing you but we have seen this sort of thing play out a lot of times on here over the years and often it doesn't end well. Please reconsider.

Ordinary mind, ordinary body, extraordinary quantity and variety of drugs to introduce into that system <3

Mate, I'm not lecturing you but we have seen this sort of thing play out a lot of times on here over the years and often it doesn't end well. Please reconsider.

Ordinary mind, ordinary body, extraordinary quantity and variety of drugs to introduce into that system <3
I am with Don bro. I like a blow out more than most but i have also seen people in my job as a nurse end up dead or in icu playing with fire in the way you are. Not a lecture. Just my experience. I reckon you need to clear your head and think seriously about what you are doing and the consequences both physical and mental health wise and financially. In my experience what you are engaging in never ends well.

Ordinary mind, ordinary body, extraordinary quantity and variety of drugs to introduce into that system

EDIT: goddamn it, looks like I lost that post. The gist of it is I can't promise anything but I will sleep on it and keep an open mind as to how i'm going to allow the next 2/3 days to play out. I appreciate the concerns expressed by don and consumer, very rightly so as I am clearly in a pretty dark place. If nothing else, the fact that you took the time to express your concern in a very well dictated manner means a lot to me. It cut through the apathy I've been harboring and at the very least, I can assure you your comments/thoughts will be examined again when I'm not quite as fucked (visual psychedelics really do fuck with your functionality)

Last edited:
i find you pretty annoying sometimes but i'm guessing you'd get bent out of shape if i just summarily banned you because of that.

alasdair

That actually happened. I got banned in CEP for saying to a mod "don't make me laugh". You offered no support at all. And I find your comparison of my 'annoyance' with the disruption that we are talking about quite ridiculous and insulting.

You and me both mate, but there's summat very weird (and possibly sinister) going on behind the scenes and I've a feeling shits gonna soon hit the fan big stylee...

One things for sure though, the biggest Evey haters are the worst Evey baiters ...

Show me where I've ever baited her, or for that matter hated her. I'm just sick of this 'incremental' punishment system of which BL admin and staff seem so proud. It's a tragedy that has helped play out this mess. And it just gets defended every time to cover for the years of mistakes that have been made under its guise.

Over and out. Can't be arsed with trying to debate something and being accused of being a perpetrator for trying to start a different approach to fixing things. So there's the end of a little annoyance for you Ali for a while at least.

Over and out. Can't be arsed with trying to debate something and being accused of being a perpetrator for trying to start a different approach to fixing things. So there's the end of a little annoyance for you Ali for a while at least.

What do you propose to be a better or different approach? Obviously many people aren't happy about not being able to complain about someone who isn't here. I can see how frustrating that may be but it's the same rule for anyone who is temp banned. What other options do you have in mind? Mind you perma ban at this juncture is not an option. Honestly, if you've got a better solution / approach then I know that I would love to hear it.

Sadie, I think for the moment those of us who needed to vent or have our say have done so. We also need to respect the rules of the site. We may not agree with them but I think we all accept that things are the way they are for a reason and users / mods alike are all bound by them. I probably should have let it rest but I also wanted to have my say. I didn't agree with the posts being unapproved but understand why they were and also why I received a warning. I think it's time we all just let things take there course. I dont blame the mods but the recent issues I found to be of such a serious nature they needed airing. It's been done. Lets all just move on.

That's nice of you Consumer thank you. I don't think that the others may feel the same as you. Any constructive input is always welcome. It does irritate me when people blame the mods when they break the rules clearly set out. I suppose the best way around that is to propose a better solution prior to breaking the one already in place. To me that just seems logical.

Hope you're doing okay today and Good morning from the UK ;)

EDIT: There is a thread here where members and mods can discuss ways to improve EADD. I highly recommend anyone that wishes to see a change and has a positive solution to post there. You can't grow if there isn't improvement and a bit of contentment amongst all those who use EADD.

Last edited:
Let's just say compared to stuff i have going on in my real life I come here for an escape from drama. I know i have contributed to it. But its done now. Time to let things take there course and let the forum to return to normal. I dont have any solution to the issue.I know what i would like to happen but that would involve completely changing the rules and its not going to happen. I accept that. So i will return to talking about psychedelics, editing FUBARs posts when the opportunity presents and generally just being me. I am leaving it here. Others may well feel different but i have had my say. It's been heard. I am happy to leave it at that.

Normal transmission resumed

tumblr_nc5tlfK9NY1s1vn29o1_400.gif

That is all.

Well yesterday I clearly went overboard, even by my usual lax approach to harm reduction. I spent the latter part of the evening (morning) wishing I could get to sleep, but had a banging headache and felt pretty wrong, which led to me throwing up all the fruit/fruit juice I had consumed in a vague attempt to nourish myself. The evening stopped being fun and quickly went downhill at around midnight. I'm definately not going to go as heavy today, today feels more like a fragile tea and toast recovery day but of course the first thing I did today before sorting myself out with food was smoke more h. After 3 months of daily kratom > 2 months daily butyr fentanyl > a week and a half of abstinence at most > heroin > DHC to "taper off", which conveniently finished on the day before this latest batch of heroin has arrived.... its pretty clear that I relapsed weeks ago, but managed to mentally convince myself that I was just indulging in "occasional use" now. Naw mate you're still every bit an addict that you were when you detoxed the butyr fentanyl.

So that's concerning, however I intend to at least attempt to use this day more positively - begin a job search, "de-crackden-ify" my parents house, try to eat semi decently. I'll still be using heroin, and likely will get on the coke at some point.... but I think this is at least a step in the right direction from the carcrash of abusive drug behaviour that I displayed yesterday.

I will say the heroin > mdma > 5-meo-DMT was lovely, i probably should have basked in the afterglow of that rather than continuing to chuck every intoxicating substance in my posession on top. Oh well, you live and learn....

Wow. Ordinary mind, if you continue to behave so recklessly you are going to die.

I was going to ask Sprout what that thing is as its weird but fuck man. Seriously you will die .

ordinary mind - ever thought of going on bupe for maintenance?

Don't know you but from the few posts I've seen, you're pushing it hard, what's the rush?

Status
Not open for further replies.