• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings v. CCX -- the product of the first 4 prime numbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the above posters: I do appreciate you're voicing your concern for a reason. I've already sayed that I want to move forward from yesterday, dropping the ott polydrug use, focusing on getting some nutrition in me and making an attempt to deal with the situation with jobs and how I am going to break the news to my parents. I hope that if I can feel more secure in what I'm going to do, then the guilt of being such a fuck up won't drive me to escapism.

Don't get me wrong, I know I have a history of drug problems and I can't just blame my behaviour on this one specific life problem. But there was a part of my logic in deciding to indulge over this 3 day period that went something along the lines of "you've fucked up big style, and when you admit this to your parents (who have always been incredibly helpful in supporting me with my drug issues and finding employment and security in my life) that you've fucked it all up again, there is going to be a lot of guilt to deal with". So I thought fuck it, I'm going to make the most of these next few days. After yesterdays blowout, my desire to go as mental as possible over these days has diminished greatly.

I can't say I'm going to flush my heroin and coke right this minute and stick a purity ring on my finger.... but honestly, I will try to take it easy the next two days. Yesterday was way over the top.

In regards to bupe, I suppose it is a possibility. I currently only have a single box of DHC ordered to taper off with, and I have to admit I'm predicting it could be a rough taper. Would this be something I'd discuss with my GP?

Would it also be possible to begin the taper with the heroin to bring my tolerance down before switching the the DHC, or is it unlikely to make much difference over a few days?

That actually happened. I got banned in CEP for saying to a mod "don't make me laugh". You offered no support at all. And I find your comparison of my 'annoyance' with the disruption that we are talking about quite ridiculous and insulting.

Show me where I've ever baited her, or for that matter hated her. I'm just sick of this 'incremental' punishment system of which BL admin and staff seem so proud. It's a tragedy that has helped play out this mess. And it just gets defended every time to cover for the years of mistakes that have been made under its guise.

Over and out. Can't be arsed with trying to debate something and being accused of being a perpetrator for trying to start a different approach to fixing things. So there's the end of a little annoyance for you Ali for a while at least.

Sorry SHM, but show me how you thought my comment was directed at you? For the record, it wasn't - at all.

Wow. Ordinary mind, if you continue to behave so recklessly you are going to die.

I was going to ask Sprout what that thing is as its weird but fuck man. Seriously you will die .

Think it's a virus

What a shitty day.

Full of complete loopers. The worst incident involved being captured by a very old lady who told me that 20 years ago a hole ripped open the sky and that's why people don't age as fast as they used to. She then said that the sky is filled with big white boulders and up above that it is charred jet black from fires. A drunk man then slapped her arse with a hand held union flag and she told him I was a lovely wee boy. He then told her that, if she wanted, I would buck the hole clean off her, so long as she bought the vaseline.

This town..my damn customers. I need to stop smiling because all I do is attract complete nutters. I used to say it was worth it because they spend a few quid, but it's quite draining having to restrain myself from telling them that they are wired to a fucking Mars Bar.

What a shitty day.

Full of complete loopers. The worst incident involved being captured by a very old lady who told me that 20 years ago a hole ripped open the sky and that's why people don't age as fast as they used to. She then said that the sky is filled with big white boulders and up above that it is charred jet black from fires. A drunk man then slapped her arse with a hand held union flag and she told him I was a lovely wee boy. He then told her that, if she wanted, I would buck the hole clean off her, so long as she bought the vaseline.

This town..my damn customers. I need to stop smiling because all I do is attract complete nutters. I used to say it was worth it because they spend a few quid, but it's quite draining having to restrain myself from telling them that they are wired to a fucking Mars Bar.

Sounds like my kind of town =D

You'd fit in great!

You're barred from my shop though. We've filled our space machine quota so we're accepting no more until one of them dies (probably from a falling sky boulder).

Hope were all good dudes:) Bongs and beers for me after another Shift from hell.... Makes it all worth it!

Have a great evening all

Damn... Dosing rectally with 4F-EPH and adding a mil or so of Pyraz feels much more than the sum of its parts. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.