• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings v. CCX -- the product of the first 4 prime numbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still is.

I found this last night, which is providing a good start to the day while I get my shit back together. I got it in April 2003 to go with the new car and Sony X-Plod system I bought that year. Best compilation they ever made.....

fFn8u1z.jpg

Also on that note your new display pic makes you seem much more mod-y now.

I'm getting that "fearing that the postal system has happened to break down on this particular day" feeling... Out of DHC (which will make this this first opioid free day in nearly 2 weeks if the post doesn't show), plus I'm all geared up for some hardcore mail. Knowing my luck, my P45 will show up and nothing else. :|

And now I've broken the headphone jack on my speakers while cleverly trying to move my laptop, speakers and extension cable to a different room all at once. This day is either going to get a whole lot better or a whole lot worse.

Well right on cue, 3 letters drop through my mail box.... 2 packed with drugs and one confirming my unemployment with "no right to appeal this decision". Well at least that's me sorted for roach paper then :D

My postie has an hour to either drop me a dose of elation or disappointment. I'm taking bets...

wooooo lysergic afternoons all round

Got lots of swirlies I might crack into myself today. I almost don't know where to start, except from I DO know where to start - my first ever go with 5-meo-DMT. The sun will probably be gone by the time I pick up the courage!

First attempt with an embed, sorry if its a complete fail... This is what I mean by the speakers input being fucked, its quite hard to see as its just slightly pulled up from where it normally sits and is at an angle. Tapping on it while the speakers is on does not give the usual feedback type shit so i'm sure its the speakers and not the laptop jack. I'm guessing I'm just gonna have to try and force it back in with plyers but I'm not handy so I thought I'd see if anyone else had any input (EADD - the ideal place to post all your technical hardware queries)

go86Dgu.jpg

EDIT: actually fuck it I'll just buy a new cable, and also get my fruit/meal/booze/lighter shopping out of the way before I get anymore fucked up. Ahhhhh that feeling when a shit day turns into a potentially great one :D

Last edited:
I have absolutely no idea but I want to say yes... mostly because of the enthusiasm. =D

Disrupting the forum to the point of total destruction...
the member in question has been banned for 3 months. who's disrupting the forum now?

Now doubt my warning will be escalated to infraction now for not dropping it...
hasn't happened. i respect you, josh, but criticising people for something they haven't done is weak.

I got a warning too. I agree the censorship is way too heavy handed. Nothing was said that was out of line in my opinion. I wont comment further on the issue that was the subject but it is like a festering wound in EADD. But we cant talk about it. Just the way EADD is being moderated. I dont agree with it but we have been told so i guess we just have to keep our opinions to ourselves. No one will end up posting here if it remains like this.
if you want to have a discussion, start a thread in support. this drama is centered on evey - she's not even here and still you won't drop it :\ who's disrupting the forum now?

alasdair

Ali man, things don't just go away because your rules want them to. This forum has been disrupted for longer than I care to remember and to expect members to just suddenly fall into line and not discuss what has happened, particularly when their fairly non-contentious posts have been unapproved, is highly ridiculous and improbable.

System needs fixing. And I don't see why the thread to fix it needs to be in support when all the shit has happened here and most members here don't even know support exists.

What discussion here are you exactly afraid of?

what makes you think i'm afraid of any discussion? traditionally, discussion of problems hasn't happened in the forum itself, rather in the support forum. it's an attempt to maintain some sense of order. but, on this i defer to the eadd staff.

it is my firm belief that this kind of disruption can't happen if there's only one person involved.

alasdair

Alasdair, what was evey banned for? As far as I could see, she was doing okay.

Also, why, if shes unintentionally causing the distuption, is she banned for 3 months and then allowed back?

Alasdair, what was evey banned for? As far as I could see, she was doing okay.
she was infracted for disruption in the lounge, tripping a temp. ban.

Also, why, if shes unintentionally causing the distuption, is she banned for 3 months and then allowed back?
because we have an incremental discipline system which trips longer and longer temp. bans for infractions. you can read more here: Bans and the Infraction System.

alasdair

Not bothering getting into this again especially as i am now the problem disrupting the forum. Ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.