Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings v. CC: Pigfuckers R Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Luigi

Bluelight Crew
Good morning thar.

I'm feeling unreasonably resentful that I have to leave for work in twenty minutes, and my lazy bastard cat is still asleep on my bed with no sense of urgency. I also hate that I slept until after 3pm yesterday but have had to wake at eight. The bus will probably be full of weans on the way to school, too. Their favourite noise to make is literally waaaaaw :!

New thread, Old thread can be found here

Last edited by a moderator:
Sleepless nights suck.
Even more so when they're not drug-induced. :(

Though the bright side is I am now an expert on the mating calls of the Tasmanian Devil - insomnia + Wiki is a match made in Heaven/Hell.
8)

I'm fantastic. I'm heading to the go-karting soon and, if the skies remain clear, I shall be heading out to the dark depths of the countryside to have a gander at the sky. Lots of cool stuff is just starting to come into view %)

Evening you all!
How's everyone this fine tuesday night?

I'm doing good thanks for asking. Just popping the dinner on now then settling down to watch the most recent instalment of the Hunger Games.

if the skies remain clear, I shall be heading out to the dark depths of the countryside to have a gander at the sky. Lots of cool stuff is just starting to come into view %)

I've not done much in the way of astronomy for a few years which is a crying shame. I got a telescope many years ago now & had a lot of fun searching around the sky seeing what there was to see. One of my favourite things was looking at Pleiades... there are so many stars there it is mind-boggling. Also had fun locating binary stars & galaxies. Unfortunatly my parents have just moved away & didn't have room for my telescope at their new house so I had to sell it. Perhaps one day when I've got my own house with a garden I'll get back into it but that's a fair way off!

Evening all. I'm feeling like I've got the Tuesday blues despite not doing any md at the weekend in the end. Maybe *because* I didn't? I dunno. I'm nearly home already though and I've only got a few days left of my notice period in my current job so I'm basically sat around doing fuck all. Maybe I could get pilled up on a school night tonight instead... That's a really stupid idea isn't it? :D

I've not done much in the way of astronomy for a few years which is a crying shame. I got a telescope many years ago now & had a lot of fun searching around the sky seeing what there was to see. One of my favourite things was looking at Pleiades... there are so many stars there it is mind-boggling. Also had fun locating binary stars & galaxies. Unfortunatly my parents have just moved away & didn't have room for my telescope at their new house so I had to sell it. Perhaps one day when I've got my own house with a garden I'll get back into it but that's a fair way off!

Aye, Pleiades is one of the more impressive things to show people. They don't seem to get nearly as excited as I do about the smudges that are galaxies and nebulae :eek:

Hello youlot get to see a flat in the afternoon think as long as its not to small and as long as I can have Charlie Jack with me which she said she would look in to as he is only one cat but I plan on getting him a wife if all goes well and with him being a timid little guy I should have problems of him running away plus I am going to get him tagged shame they do micro chipping for dogs for free I. Called them speciesist for it as a joke and got told to patant the word :)

plus Norton is at least away from the smack and speed culture of malton

That is speciesist. Keep an eye on local CPL and other charity websites though, they often do free chipping.

Where is everyone? I'm pulling the most obvious sickie ever, can't be bothered any more. Only 6 days left.

I know, it's Vice, but this is a pretty interesting piece about drug purity at Bestival and an interview with the EZTest guys that describes why our policing methods in this country are so counter-productive.

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/drug...cebook&utm_campaign=viceuk&utm_medium=organic

I haven't won the lotto but I have a habit of wandering round testing drugs.
Admittedly I test them on my body, for myself, and rarely publish results but.. close enough?

Pure drug piggery SOS! The shame the shame. Won't someone think of the children!!!! 8o

Suppose you are looking after the children by taking their drugs and saving them. ;)

Exactly! And I'm also helping the environment by metabolising them before they reach the wastewater system.
Saving the kids and the animals - I should get a medal! =D

<3

When Am I going to be invited to what will henceforth be called " the save the children festival"

I wanna go! I'm dragging Shams along too!

when i win the lotto this is what im going to do,wander around festivals testing drugs and handing out kits.

you got another job Josh or whats the plan.

Yep, one day off next Friday and then start the new one the next week. Bit of a higher profile project, which is daunting and exciting at the same time. Hope I don't fuck it up :D

When Am I going to be invited to what will henceforth be called " the save the children festival"

I wanna go! I'm dragging Shams along too!
We really need to plan something! <3
Just avoid the pirates, eh? ;)

Cheers for that tidbit, Septon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.