European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings v. CC: Pigfuckers R Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid fucking stims…always the ruin of me.
I’ll just have a wee toot of Eph…hhmmm maybe a wee bit of geeb.

5 hours of dicking about on the guitar later then rest of the night watching filth.
Zero fucking sleep and eyes hanging out me head at work today.

1pm finish thank fuck..got shit to do in the afternoon then people coming for dinner later.
Just want my fucking bed :|

I'm at work wondering if jetlag is going to kick in at some point today. I woke up in the middle of the night and sat up for at least a jminute trying to work out where I was and what was going on... Glad it's only one day to the weekend!

Never good when you wake up not knowing what the hell is going on. I experienced this recently from a combo of bad diet, over tiredness and alcohol binge.it freaked me out a little and provoked a prompt turnaround healthy lifestyle change

Last edited:
Fuck me those flubromazolam are ridiculous pokey. And the only one to knock me out from stims. I would tread carefully with these. 500mics had me off after stims, and that's with a benzo tolerance. I'm leaving the bag alone and am not gonna bother exploring their anxiolytic effect, as I would just become addicted to them. There not the kinda benzo where you can have a couple before work, without a high chance of abnormally gobby.

I have never had a fun time on Benzos, and I can't go a day without. I can never tell benzos apart in there effect, apart from clonazolam, which seemed mildly recreational. And flubromazolam, which is only being used to put me to sleep. Benzos and bud, and beer is a winner of max out and relax though. Shame about the drink part though. Quite happy with myself though, not had one sip of booze since NYE. It's odd where it's got to a point where an alcoholic drink seems kind of disgusting.

Raasy, if you've done that you've me to answer to and you don't want to feel my wrath! ;) <3

1:22pm.

Time to get up. Been tossing the caber all morning. Potato cakes and scrambled eggs I reckon.

RIGHT!

I can't remember the last time I left my mouth hanging open for so long.

Wait, maybe I can. WTF!

Looks like we've got some naughty EADDers this morning, I assume the no embedding of music videos rule is still in effect even though it's been archived. Perhaps it's all a ruse to get a spanking from you Sadie. Maybe you should get Sprout to do the spanking then they won't get as much pleasure from it... ;)

No more vids... im on 4G and it's spannering up my phone.. think of Shambles and his dial-up... :)

Imma just un-approve them. Just feel that friction of the green glitter on my mod stick as it gently slides up arses!

I just agreed to go into work on my day off. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna try and catch a nap before heading into hell. Why the fuck do I do this??

BTW un-approving is just for fun and, No EMBEDS rule was there for a reason and you know this mang!

Last edited:
guuuFzB.jpg

Looks like we've got some naughty EADDers this morning, I assume the no embedding of music videos rule is still in effect even though it's been archived. Perhaps it's all a ruse to get a spanking from you Sadie. Maybe you should get Sprout to do the spanking then they won't get as much pleasure from it... ;)

Pfffft, are my spankings inherently less enjoyable? :(

Heh, my sister brought the three niblings around for dinner. She was helping prepare the food and she's so in mammy mode all the time that she cut up my food for me before giving me the plate haha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.