European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings v. CC: Pigfuckers R Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, my sister brought the three niblings around for dinner. She was helping prepare the food and she's so in mammy mode all the time that she cut up my food for me before giving me the plate haha :D

Heh, think yourself lucky she's not breastfeeding =D

tumblr_nr87rkelDd1tsgjavo1_500.gif

#piggate

secretly, we all know you really do want to know.

You sick fuck!

8o =D <3

I love you sprout ;)

If I wanted to know, I'm fairly sure Rule 34 would oblige my interest. ;)

Hey, I reserve my right to be a sick fuck! A clean fuck is just boring. =D

Love you too, Sadie Louuu!
=D <3

Last edited:
I... I'm not sure I want to know the back story. ;)

I think we all know the backstory here. David Cameron is a pigfucker and now we have the pictorial evidence to prove it. FACT!

Actually, that's probably a far higher standard of evidence than yer average journalist requires to publish a story 8)

EDIT: In regards of Rule 34, was discussing with my Good Lady Sadie just the other night that belching is the only bodily function I've never known to be fetishised. Could this be the exception that proves the rule?!?

Erm, I can't say it's my particular taste, but I'm sure someone somewhere finds belching attractive - possibly those who get off on watching BBW's eat cake... 8)

What can I say? I like to think I could pass for either, crushed velvet and all! ;)

you are your "fathers" son ;)

I find it hard to believe there are two of you roaming this earth!

honestly, today, I have laughed more than I have in years.

Ceres, you are a thing of beauty! Thank you for this!

damn right it is going to be entertaining, I wonder how cameron is planning to cope with it hahahahah. So much laughter therapy today!

Status
Not open for further replies.