European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings v. CC: Pigfuckers R Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I am not, and have not shot any animal in years. If i had to I would though.

Take no notice he's trying to stir up drama like he's been doing with me since I came back off my ban. Shame no one seems to have noticed tho :(

Night everyone<3

Evey

If i lived in the sticks (which i hope to once agaom some years down the line) I would be bagging a rabbit or two the odd autumn evening for sure.

No, I am not, and have not shot any animal in years. If i had to I would though.

So it's an "every evening" thang, then when I bring it to public attention "if only I had to". yeah right

Last edited:
if i lived in the country and was strapped for cash, and had access to land wth rabbits a farmer wanted cleared, then yes, I would happily shoot a couple to put food on the table now and again, and help the farmer with pest control.

as it stands I don't live in the countryside anymore so shooting is out of the question. Also I can afford to buy food, and mostly vegeterian at that. Rarely eat meat.

and mostly vegeterian at that. Rarely eat meat.

^ lol@ you struggling to clear your name.

Personally I think shooting animals with air rifles is abhorrent, as it is rarely going to involve a clean headshot. I eat meat, but make sure from the producer that the killing is ethical. in fairness, I succumb to a kebab now and then and I've no doubt that intensive industrial farming is much worse. So perhaps we're all sinners :!

Last edited:
I only shot animals when I was accurate enough to hit a 2p coin from 30 feet every time without fail.

Also I have no need to clear my name, if you want to start an argument with someone go hassle richard dawkins on twitter or something, this is just boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.