European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings v. CC: Pigfuckers R Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
because his ring finger is up the pig's arse?

this is excellent stuff, but we must remember that just because this pig fucker did something stupid in uni doesn't mean he's less of a threat.

i suppose we'll see tomorrow what his response is. it looks like their 'no comment' stance is due to the fact they're scared in case they deny it and a photo suddenly appears.

i hate the whole mud-slinging side of politics, but at least it's taking some of the flack off Jeremry Christ for not going to the rugby.

izn't life funny sometimes.

Charlie Brooker told us all about this in Black Mirror didn't he...

I'd love to be a fly on þhe wall around the Cameron breakfast table this morning... :D

yes, altho i haven't seen it but it sounds good, from 2011 :

CPYe4fXWwAACE8_.jpg

You must watch them Ceres... Brilliant.

I love Charlie Brooker but I can only watch/read so much of him until I start becoming 100× more cynical than I already am.. and that's going some..

Watch it though.. he's almost, but not quite, the Orwell of our times..

Black Mirror is an amazing show... the PM & the pig one was particularly amusing. I've not got around to watching the Christmas special yet though, really ought to.

I've seen a couple of episodes but not the pig fucking one. Fear and Loathing :

tumblr_ntuf8bYsPJ1tuaz2oo1_500.gif

So on a 30 minute lunch break in East London, 100's of miles from home I've managed to score heroin asking the first person I saw who looked remotely naughty.. If that doesn't attest to what a whopping failure the war on drugs is.. I don't know what is.

Also a whopping failure to my detox plans :\

You have more luck than me then. I remember walking home in Belfast one night, gasping for a bag of weed. I asked just about everyone I met ''Do you know where the weed at?''.

I had a feeling that some of them could get me sorted but they were wise. I know I've been approached a few times, even with enough weed to sell, and always said I didn't smoke it.

I could and am staring at that gif for ages, ceres!

I'm on an snri now myself. I wanted lyrica prescribed to me even though i've got easy access. But SSRI's and snri's are 'first line of treatment' medicine wise i'm told. Well I know that anyway. Just prescribe me something that fucking workings right away. Not something that messes me up for a week and then MAY help 4-6 weeks in :/ Grrr.

Anyways I thought I'd give it a shot.. a week in, insomnia, weakness, sick belly, headaches, anxiety increase. Lovely stuff :S

I can't abuse tramadol anymore now either :/

How long are those effects supposed to last Tangerine Dream before your feeling better?

I really enjoy Tramadol but only in low doses.

A week roughly so I read. To be fair I have been drinking, having benzo's and lyrica and still feeling shit - so god knows what it would have been like without sedatives self prescribed. I think I'm out of the woods now. Tonight if i sleep okay will be main test. I like not sleeping if it's on my terms! But rolling in bed for 4-5 hours before sleep with wandering thoughts is pretty shit to say the least.

They say if they are going to work it will be 4-6 weeks. I remain sceptical, but that's me. I've always been opposed to SSRI's and similar stuff.

Should really post in the Snoo thread but - Holidays have started today :) - got a week 'off'. Not sure if were going to travel as its only a few days so really not worth travelling that far.

Thankfully the weather is cooling off a bit so may just stay local, dust of the BBQ etc.,

Enjoying a pre holiday vodka and coke.

Bear <3

Had a few nights away camping in the North York Moors, beautiful place.

lNTgcB.jpg

ROC Post at the top of the Moors.

AFVdlN.jpg

I could and am staring at that gif for ages, ceres!

I'm on an snri now myself. I wanted lyrica prescribed to me even though i've got easy access. But SSRI's and snri's are 'first line of treatment' medicine wise i'm told. Well I know that anyway. Just prescribe me something that fucking workings right away. Not something that messes me up for a week and then MAY help 4-6 weeks in :/ Grrr.

Anyways I thought I'd give it a shot.. a week in, insomnia, weakness, sick belly, headaches, anxiety increase. Lovely stuff :S

I can't abuse tramadol anymore now either :/

Tangie who is giving you the SNRI and what for? I got a pregabalin prescription back in 2012 when no one here really knew what it was, doctors are probably more aware of its addiction potential now, so I can see them trying an SNRI/SSRI first (not that those don't have any withdrawals but there's no immediate-acting buzz to chase).
Though you could argue with them that adding pregabalin would smooth out the physical anxiety from the antidepressant's first weeks (the same way I once got a cute strip of 2mg diazepam from my GP when starting an SSRI), or that it would help with Ritalin side effects/crashes?
BTW have you thought about asking for Dexedrine (dexamphetamine) instead of Ritalin, if only cos it lasts longer and--for most people--has less side effects? Buzz is far better too.. I switched to dex a while back as my doc agreed it was worth a try.

Last edited:
Had a few nights away camping in the North York Moors, beautiful place.

lNTgcB.jpg

ROC Post at the top of the Moors.

AFVdlN.jpg

Pretty cool photos, especially the ROC post ones. Love the North York Moors, miss being able to drive off up there whenever I wanted.

^^ I can't stop laughing at this ^^

I was actually just thinking the same thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.