• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings Episode CCIV - A New Hope

At least you used to be safe from them in apartment blocks. No longer.

I dont watch it. How did they get around that one - can they fly or something now? As a casual observer they just seemed to me incredibly easy to outrun

They literally just fly now, I only watched the first episode they did it in and thought 'fuck that', specially as I was on shrooms at the time. I agree with the easy to outrun part but they've still always freaked me out

Malmö Bridge seems like a fantastic idea but I don't think I will be there long enough.

Anyone else visited Copenhagen me can suggest cool places to visit? Best cafes etc? I really wanna go to the aquarium!

Hang in there Sid mate. Sounds fucking awful

All the best

Cheers man. what's wrecking me most is the lack of rest before I get woken up. Bit of a lack of energy.

Just found some weed in a tub must be honestly a year old. Tastes so smooth aswell! Think ima have a couple of Dhc and chill. :)
Family coming round for dinner later.

Hey EADD, how's tricks been while I've been away?

Fucking crap. Derren Brown was supposed to turn up on friday but he cancelled when he realised we were all druggies, so we had to make do with Paul Daniels, who was shit.

Have you just not been online Squid or have you actually been somewhere nice?

Fucking crap. Derren Brown was supposed to turn up on friday but he cancelled when he realised we were all druggies, so we had to make do with Paul Daniels, who was shit.

Have you just not been online Squid or have you actually been somewhere nice?

Just been not online, unfortunately. Got a week of doing sweet fuck all coming up though, which is always nice.

Getting super excited about going to Copenhagen at the end of the month! I have found out there is a cat cafe and I have to go. And I am gonna eat all the pastries I can get my hands on <3

Depends what your in to.

The funfair in the centre is great fun but guess not open by next month. Generally opens over Xmas, summer Halloween.

If you like a smoke then look up Christiania. A commune in the centre which operates as its own (semi legal) state including a weed market. Even if you don't it's a fun place to check out. Weed is actually better than the Dam and cheaper!

Depends what your in to.

The funfair in the centre is great fun but guess not open by next month. Generally opens over Xmas, summer Halloween.

If you like a smoke then look up Christiania. A commune in the centre which operates as its own (semi legal) state including a weed market. Even if you don't it's a fun place to check out. Weed is actually better than the Dam and cheaper!

Thanks!

I have had a wee look at Christiania and there's some pretty cool things about. Been watching lots of videos about what to go see and do.

Would really love to go to Noma to try the food because it is just very impressive and interesting but I imagine it wouldn't be cheap or easy to book!

Depends what your in to.

That does sound interesting boa. Just having a look just now cheers.
This was in 1998, I presume it's come on alot since then?
http://www.cannabisculture.com/content/1998/11/1/1402

If someone can link me to some newer information or videos I'd be keen to learn more about this. Thanks

eveleivibe, sid, raasyvibe, breakcorefiend, et. al.

i've just unapproved 20 posts of drama until the eadd staff can review. please, if somebody is annoying you, put them on ignore and move on.

thanks.

alasdair

As I said earlier Ali what I was saying was reasonable I'm not wanting to login here to that kind of aggro just want to enjoy my Bl experience. Just didn't think I deserved that when I was trying to be helpful my posts recently I am trying to be helpful and reasonable I have enough stress IRL without adding my online experience to that.

Hopefully maybe see some of you in TC later feeling very chilled cooking up a storm! I'll post some pics later in the food thread...consumer I think you'll like it man :)

i understand but you are choosing to get involved. put her on ignore and move on. please.

alasdair

As I said earlier Ali what I was saying was reasonable I'm not wanting to login here to that kind of aggro just want to enjoy my Bl experience. Just didn't think I deserved that when I was trying to be helpful my posts recently I am trying to be helpful and reasonable I have enough stress IRL without adding my online experience to that.

Hopefully maybe see some of you in TC later feeling very chilled cooking up a storm! I'll post some pics later in the food thread...consumer I think you'll like it man :)

Would be nice to get some chat going on TC. It's dead silent at the moment.

eveleivibe, sid, raasyvibe, breakcorefiend, et. al.

i've just unapproved 20 posts of drama until the eadd staff can review. please, if somebody is annoying you, put them on ignore and move on.

thanks.

alasdair

Hey! I was on the phone! I U/A'd one! I was on the phone!

This shit has to stop. Do you boys think you're "american Jocks" Let shit go! I may be more eloquent than Ali ;) or I can just call bullshit. Cut the shit out. As Ali said, if you've got a problem with some one put them on ignore and DON'T click when they're "ignored" Kind of defeats the purpose.... YA THINK!

Excuse me? Bring back up those posts and show everyone else what I actually said? I just said it's unfair to get upset when people talk about you, yet doing that exact same thing to others. I invited Evey and everyone else into the tinychat I have been nothing but friendly and trying to contribute positively so why am I being made to kook bad here. You've removed a lot of posts you say but read what mine said, because there was nothing but helpful suggestions said honestly and good advice there.

The fact that you are insinuating I was perhaps part of the problem there is ridiculous. I was preaching good HR and posts with good general advice as I don't want to see new users wind up with the level of problems I've had with stims.

Go back through that, my posts, quite them and tell me where I have been out of line and not tried to help with good advice.

Not trying to cause aggro, but I'd like to see you do that. If not then don't direct that at all of us who responded.

Thanks
Sid