• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings Episode CCIV - A New Hope

Just stumbled in the door. The suns up. I'm drunk. Still got most of my bag of coke. Not sure whether to stay up and crash later or have a couple of valium and crash now. That was a BIG night. Ouch

Just stumbled in the door. The suns up. I'm drunk. Still got most of my bag of coke. Not sure whether to stay up and crash later or have a couple of valium and crash now. That was a BIG night. Ouch

Do you have anything you need to be up for in the next day or two? If not, you may as well come entertain us on TC while you're still smashed : D

I'll be on soon on TC just watching the end of Ted 2 with family and making a wonderful desert for everyone. After that I'll be in if you'll all still be about?

tf7wIm3.jpg

Well I have managed to go and get a bacon and egg roll. The sun didn't kill me...i thought it would. Still a bit pissed and debating whether to have another line of coke or let nature take its course and go to sleep (with the help of some valium and maybe a couple of oxy's for the hangover which is on the horizon)

Whats everyone up to?

Well I have managed to go and get a bacon and egg roll. The sun didn't kill me...i thought it would. Still a bit pissed and debating whether to have another line of coke or let nature take its course and go to sleep (with the help of some valium and maybe a couple of oxy's for the hangover which is on the horizon)

Whats everyone up to?

hmm.... want my opinion? cut up a line of coke with 50mg of oxy added, it'll be bliss =D

follow that with a few vallies a few hours later and a few more lines of oxy and you'll feel on top of the world

this is what i would do

can't sleep because of lingering stimulation from 20ug of 1-p-lsd this afternoon.....

hugDkR6.jpg

Its weird oxy done fuck all to me. I had boxes of oxy and liquid hyrdrocodone, all nhs stuff. Stolen from a person in pain. I remember posting on here how much I had taken, and I think it was Blondin said stop there mate. I got way higher off codeine sulfate. Maybe because I was breast fed.

Well i managed to keep going till 4pm. I even had a few more beers, not sure that was a good idea. Battery is now on zero, a few valiums popped and its bed time for me. Have fun everyone. See you on the flipside.

Woken up by the parents ringing. Now i cant get back to sleep. Over tired. Oh well may as well order some pizza and get some more food in me. Maybe a glass of wine will help. Punished

Sat on the train heading to work and some old chap is blasting out some pipe band tunes. It is far far too early on a Sunday morning for this. And he has already given away his favourite saying, "do you wanna hear a story about that?" I think he may just have a story for everything D:

Mornin all, lovely day here is all frosty but not too cold so off for a forest spliff.