• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings Episode CCIV - A New Hope

It makes me feel a bit sad. I gotta ditch my playboy lifestyle (jk :D8)) and find someone I can stand to be around, create some lovely memories with. I had a one night stand at the start of the year (well, to be fair, it turned into a two night stand) and it's something I've only done twice. It doesn't suit me. I need to find an angel :)

I dunno, alp has a tendency to make me act a complete and utter cunt, or maybe it just brings out the real me :sus:
I had gotten 100mg as a freebie from a vendor i use and just had the TINIEST dab, thats all i remember, apparently I ended up eating the rest in one sitting, skinned up a huge joint n walked to the local shop where i proceeded to try take some beer and a sandwich and got told to leave then sparked the huge joint n slowly wobbled to a park near my house where i was promptly arrested :X

not my finest hour...

i was apparently talking to an empty room and would drift off to sleep every 20 mins or so then wake up still in dreamland talking absolute shite...

so yea, 50x the max theraputic dosage of xanax and im still here to tell the tale.. dunno what to make of that.. lol

I used to love getting absolutely wasted on ridicilously high doses of train wreck benzos like phenazepam. After a number of accidents, involving not being able to walk straight, just spiralling round in circles and sprawling across gravel and concrete, and even being daft enough to go cycling on busy city centre roads and coming off by hitting the kerb etc, one motorist was kind enough to stop and give me tissues to wipe the blood off my face; i also climbed ten foot high security gates just to see if i could, and had other occasions of getting into arguments with people who ended up calling the police on me, and other things that i cannot openly state without incriminating myself, after all that i decided not to leave the house again after heavy benzo consumption.

Even there i wasnt safe, falling over backwards (ive never done that before or since) and cracking my head on a toughened glass TV stand. :eek: So lucky in many ways that the stand was quite high, if it was much lower the impact of the fall could have killed me, and also lucky that i didnt fall on the TV itself and smash the top of the range Sony TV that i had at that time.

Goodnight all. The booze and benzo's have caught up with me and it's time for bed. Have a great day everyone. Be good but if you cant be good then be good at it ;)

3-MeO-PCP makes the day so much better. Getting stuff done for once and doing some cleaning.

re: microdosing lsd / 1-p-lsd - I have 40uG left so will try a 20uG dose next week if I need it. Best to leave several days or a week between doses to avoid tolerance. I imagine 20uG would give me the mood lift without much in the way of visual disturbances. I do find myself a bit jittery after the peak, with residual stimulation lasting for hours, but it has definately helped me turn my mood around from borderline suicidal to 'able to cope'. It's like WD40 for the mind when stuck in a depressive state of mental deadlock.

3-MeO-PCP works just as well in this respect, personally, small dose lets me feel like a normal human being for a while and gets me doing the housework without any kind of paranoia or edgyness associated with stimulants.

3fpm is curently in my drawer with ethylphenidate and likely not to be used atall or once in a blue moon. 10mg of 3fpm had me feeling stimmed up for a whole day yesterday, and not in a pleasant way.

giphy.gif

Very interesting about your micro dosing ceres. I have thought about it with LSD, but never tried it yet. Buying some good stuff soon so might try it. Although in my mind I'm still sure just one good trip every so often will be better. Want to get back into psychedelics now I've left those naughty stims behind though.

That gif is wicked. She's gorgeous too, lucky guy :)

Bastard! I appear to have blacked out. I last remember telling BCF that the clonaz was starting to floor me. I've just woken up and my cat was no longer on my bed (my room is always locked when I'm in it). I left the room to find out what happened to the cat. I was told that I came out a while ago and let the cat out. As fair as I was concerned, I had been sleeping the whole time!

I then checked my old 'analytical sample bags' to find out that I'd actually ordered the .5mg clonaz and not the .25mg. I've either underestimated the drug or my tolerance is just so completely gone from such a long time of abstinence. I just hope I didn't say or do anything too bad during the blackout.

I've just counted the pills, in case I took more in my amnesia, and it seems I haven't taken any at all. There's the same number as I counted this morning when they first arrived. This means I must have counted wrong which is kind of nice as I got a freebie.

Last edited:
I've not tried any of these new wave of legal benzos, are they worth a try? I can get legit ones as easily as legal ones so not sure if its worth the hassle?

Bastard! I appear to have blacked out. I last remember telling BCF that the clonaz was starting to floor me. I've just woken up and my cat was no longer on my bed (my room is always locked when I'm in it). I left the room to find out what happened to the cat. I was told that I came out a while ago and let the cat out. As fair as I was concerned, I had been sleeping the whole time!

I then checked my old 'analytical sample bags' to find out that I'd actually ordered the .5mg clonaz and not the .25mg. I've either underestimated the drug or my tolerance is just so completely gone from such a long time of abstinence. I just hope I didn't say or do anything too bad during the blackout.

I've just counted the pills, in case I took more in my amnesia, and it seems I haven't taken any at all. There's the same number as I counted this morning when they first arrived. This means I must have counted wrong which is kind of nice as I got a freebie.
I think this answers the question pretty well; imo/e rc benzos are fucking dangerous and scary.
Not worth playing with - particularly if you can get legit ones scripted.
Folks may disagree, but trainwreck is an all-too-familiar theme.

Yea I would definitely rather pay a bit more and stick with branded boxes/strips of nice clean activis diaz or ksol alpraz/xanax. From what I understand the legal RC benzo's even the pressed pills are not always as advertised. When I bought the 1mg and 2mg etiz tablets the "big trusted 5" or whatever they call themselves now were selling, they were very weak compared to powder I dosed myself in liquid.

I think legal highs vendors in general are some of the most unethical drug dealers around. Just my opinion though.

Yeah i wouldnt personally trust RC pellets at all.
I understand they're pretty common from UK vendors though?
When i used RC benzos (never again - long, tedious story) i always bought powders, as they are much cheaper.
I also would rather have a weaker benzo dose (due to cut or inpure product) than a stronger dose than i bargained for, on account of dodgy vendor-pressed pellets.

I don't know how reliable they are, but pharma companies have very high quality control standards.
...and they don't use benzos that were passed on in the r&d/testing stages.
These long-acting, amnesia-inducing drugs ars fucked, in my opinion.

Thats the only good thing about forthcoming ban. I am going to be very upset though as there are some good guys out there especially for psychedelics and thats all they sell no other chems

ceres, that is seriously cool. which tools do you use to create this kind of thing?

alasdair