• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CXCV - Back in the day we'd change a thread title and it'd stay changed

Well its nice someone was missed. If i died tomorrow im sure no one here would give a flying fuck.

As FUBAR said, several of us asked where you'd gone to. (Including me.) Did you not see that???

Stop being such a passive-aggressive pain in the arse.

passive-aggressive.jpg

I WANT 3-MeO-PCP

It's definitely spudgun's fault.

What are we talking about?

I feel partially responsible for the way all my creatures turn out, but the greatest gift/curse I gave them was free will :(

Oh happy days someone was watching out for me because I just found a baby joint in my makeup bag :D

It was like that lepracorn that put that extra Guinness in my fridge a few weeks ago.

i.e. it was me. *flutters eyelashes* :D

I have the mentality of a baby so it's just the same, right?

You wee fairy you, Felix! Finding it was the best part! When I ripped the paper apart and it wasn't just tobacco! :D

No. I need a blank canvas on which to wreak my Mary-J havoc.

I move in mysterious ways.

Evey, while it's good to see that you are standing up for yourself a little bit, I think you may be swinging a little too far the wrong way.

I'm saying this in public because I think other people need to hear it, and I don't really believe in private bollockings -- doing it in the open avoids the bollockee being humiliated by being dragged off, and it prevents the bollocker from going too far. Plus, it gives everybody a warning, in case there was not just one person responsible, or somebody else thought they could get away with it.

You know you can be a strong person when you have to. Now just please try to avoid turning into a bully.

That's it, end of announcement. Go and shake hands or offer to make a cup of tea or hug or something. Life is too short to waste on crap.

I cannot type properly. Going to have more drugs, a wee sitting on an actual toilet seat indoors, and bed.

bluelight where individual ego melds with the universal internets consciousness

Good morning all!

What have I missed in my slumber? I was having pleasant dreams until I came across a field of llamas and woke up choking(think I may have been laughing in my sleep lol)