• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CXCV - Back in the day we'd change a thread title and it'd stay changed

^
You forgot the 2 bouncing springer spaniels and 8 mental adults, the lab pup and the most gorgeous baby boy, both 8 weeks old to the day 8(

I pondered: spinger spaniels do spring :D they really do!=D

We've just returned from a family visit - my family and we're all "madded" extovert'd out. I blame it on that mad bad rouge Irish gene we all share. Makes us special people and of course Felix fits in rather well :p

Good evening EADD <3

I'm glad to be home with my cats and some jazz and calmness and a wee bit of mxe... :)

Pure jealous here. That sounds amazing. Are you gonnae do it?

Treme soundtrack? Excellent. %)

Just woke up again after the worst nightmare I've had for ages to see that I'm still being ignored for some unknown reason. I can't do anything right.

I give up on my promise cos what's the point when other people can't keep theirs. Small bit of smack and hopefully I'll sleep like a baby again. Nighty night scumbags <3

^ G'night princess(es) <3

Course I'm gonna do it. Love all music but sometimes fancy a jazz day like tomoro will be. Mrs bought me Treme Soundtrack over a year ago n don't think I've had a proper listen yet so looking fwd to a good bop around the house and enjoying being off work on a monday.

Shame shame shame on you now W :)

Haha Bob, I can't believe we've found another Treme fan! Kate and I love it. :D We've got about 6 episodes to watch until the end. It's an amazing series and we've discovered a lot of new music through it.

Sometimes I just love the emptiness of BL in the morning, when everyone is in bed sleeping. I feel like I get the forum space all to myself, stretch out and fill the space with nothingness.

Sitting by the window I can hear the birds awakening and the river flowing, smell the water passing by, its very calming.

Who are those guests when no members are around...who are you?

^
Ock the tambourine would scare the birds! What keeps my beautiful Flo awake this early? <3

If only I could gather some of those feathers.... :D

Meadow-of-Sensory-Delights_art.jpg

Good morning all!

As I awoke today and stumbled around like a baby lamb I came to realise I haven't eaten in two days and wine doesn't count as food. Me thinks it's detox time before I get myself into some serious trouble! My mammy might just kill me. I'll just substitute wine for watching Athos drink wine.

Hope everyone has a lovely day :D

Oh, you're preaching to the choir! I've watched GK at least 3 times, read the book, and have also read Nate Fick's book, which I highly recommend. :)

GK is fucking amazing and hilarious. I love it too.

oh hai!

I was there earlier this month, grab yourself a massive sandwich at 2nd avenue deli :)

anyone tried this 3-MeO-PCMo then? looks promising, its 3-MeO-PCP with an oxygen atom. God I miss 3-MeO-PCP :)

qCMhrp9.jpg

3-MeO-PCP on the right.

Last edited:
not yet - but will get to try it out hopefully, only read one report so far!

did some 3-meo-pcp yesterday, what a joy it was :)

Wow, Lurch, Ceres, guys; my sincerest apologies for any worries incurred - I'm perfectly fine here.
Just got a call from our resident Sadie who informed me that my name had cropped up here. I'm alive and well, thank you - just been lurking around BL as opposed to posting.

It's shocking and incredibly humbling to be in this position, and I can't really provide the words to express my gratitude properly.
<3

Well its nice someone was missed. If i died tomorrow im sure no one here would give a flying fuck.