• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CXCV - Back in the day we'd change a thread title and it'd stay changed

shush-logo-header.png

NSFW:
shush.jpg
=D<3

[video=vimeo;128375543]https://vimeo.com/128375543[/video]

interacting mirror made of fur, this looks really creepy.

Work is finally over... I think I'll faint soon. Work is so insane none stop and stupid pandora sale starting. :( send halp and bunnies.

Have him steal it then we can get him locked up =D

Or maybe we should just save up for a cage...8)

Im all for saving up for a cage :D He's such a good wee prison bitch!

Now I am home and need to pack my bag for my slumber party and pretend to tidy before I pass out.

Last edited:
Good morning, my pretties.

Just have to get through a day of work then I get to go to dons and take drugs wooo! :D

Good morning, you sick fucks. So I am to be caged, is that it? I realise how Leonine I am though.

I'm awake at this awful hour, in case the postie tries to slip me a 'sorry you weren't here' card. I will chase him down as I would a gazelle.

whats your doc don?

furthermore, your favourite whisky, that is to say scotch - don't say jameson, cunt.

My doc?

I'm too pussy to drink whiskey and, therefore, there's an extradition attempt to get me removed from this island.

drug of choice - you plebeian gypsy

if those hillbillies give you the boot - move to australia - we are built on outcasts nobody wants - you will be welcomed.

Last edited:
Perhaps I will move to Australia, but I will come by boat, just like my ancestors. Besides I would want to do everybody's head in by singing 'Jim Jones at Botany Bay' for the entire journey :D

My drugs of choice are just weed and psychedelics. I am, however, waiting on a bag of 3-FPM. Going to get a nice big meal in me beforehand because I don't intend to sleep for a few days.

bravo. you sir are what dreams are made of. bless you.

also pls bring your peach/gardenlane cause dat ass

I do possess many graphic, unwarranted, yet uncensored images of most of her naked body. I shall share them with the forum when she pisses me off.

My new postman is so gallant. He doesn't even make me sign for them, just takes of the sticker and hands them to me. Now to evacuate my bowels, smoke a joint and go back to sleep until the cleaning begins :D