• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CXCV - Back in the day we'd change a thread title and it'd stay changed

You do realise that going to the hospital's free over here, right? ;)

I know that all too well as they've patched me up more times than I care to remember. I was working at the time though and this girl just powers through most of the time.

Aye, thanks to those immigants coming over here and stealing our stuff.

I was talking about American imigants, but aye, send them somewhere. ;)

I was talking about American imigants, but aye, send them somewhere. ;)

Imigants is imigants.. Just send the fuckers away so they can't steal our wimmin and rape our jobs... Innit..

HEY!!!!

Also, I'm not stealing anyones wimmin. Okay, I nicked Shammy but he's only a girl because he hates spiders and has long hair! Guess that makes me a lesbian =D <3

I know he won't see this for a few hours yet as he's out and when he does finally does see it I'll be at work. Bullet dodged!! =D

:sus:

I felt the need to wet my whistle before I went home because I managed to manoeuvre the public stuff and am delaying going homeward. I am so thirsty, maaaaan.

Lesbians are also totally invited and will be celebrated in my country. The country of my bedroom nowhaimsayin.

I know he won't see this for a few hours yet as he's out and when he does finally does see it I'll be at work. Bullet dodged!! =D

Not so much dodged as temporarily evaded, belobed scissor sister of mine <3