European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLVII: Clinging to all the right places

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be mostly at night it's a bit dead around here. Particularly on weekends. Which maybe isn't so strange but always used to be one of the busier times - not everybody goes out of a weekend. Last night seemed fairly lively for a change though. But it is noticeable when it's a "normal" levels of business cos it rarely is nowadays.

Yeah, I've noticed Friday nights are a bit quiet lately. Even Facebook's dead, though, so I dunno what everyone's doing. :(

(Meh, bored. Gone to bed at 10pm on a Friday. Do I win some sort of prize for that?)

Last edited:
I was completely calm. Now this is my worst phobia. It proves that suboxone is calming me. I blew it out n had a laugh over it. I love suboxone. Wish I could always be on it. It's ace!!!!

wow watch it ladies

A woman was strangled after her scarf and then her hair became caught in the mechanism of a Montreal tube station escalator as it rolled towards the platform during the morning rush hour.

Bob Lamle of Montreal's ambulance service said people who saw the incident made frantic efforts to free her but were unable to halt the tragedy. He said he had never seen anything like it in his 30-year career.

Emergency crews found the 48-year-old woman lying on her back trapped at the bottom of the escalator. A doctor declared her dead at the scene.

The accident happened at around 9.15am local time. Montreal police spokesman Jean-Pierre Brabant said the woman tried to pull on the scarf to release it and her hair also got stuck.

AP

It just goes to show its healthier to take the stairs in more ways than one. And I thought it was just for stopping obesity.

^ :D

Something similar happened to that stretchy fella in an old episode of X-Files. I know cos I rewatched 'em all not so long back. No scarf involved in his case, but then I guess she wasn't freakishly stretch either.

Horrible way to go though the poor woman :\

Victor tombs? That guy was creepy as fuck.

The same thing almost happened to my dad involving a neck tie. A scarf may be a little harder to rip away I'm guessing

i know we can't say vendors but some are not coming up for some reason try the one for just down the road from york DDOS attack or so i am reading

http://muchosucko.com/120800/No-more-lifting-the-toilet-seat homemade urinal, funnel, drill, toilet, stupid

boobgif.gif

drool! those tities are soo nice i aint even seen the face but i think i'd wife it just for the tits. mind you she could have a blue waffle. is it rude to ask a lady if shes got a blue waffle?

Seems to be mostly at night it's a bit dead around here. Particularly on weekends. Which maybe isn't so strange but always used to be one of the busier times - not everybody goes out of a weekend. Last night seemed fairly lively for a change though. But it is noticeable when it's a "normal" levels of business cos it rarely is nowadays.

i do lurk on this threads a lot without posting it can be funny to hear peoples messed up ramblings. the only reason i don't post here much is cuz i'm usually out when on a sesh and cant even see straight to do anything. tonights the rare occasion i am in on my own fucked off base but without alchohol like i usually do and i'm quite suprised i have had the patience to write anything. if i was on mdma acid or alchol forget it!

done this post on laptop so spelling mistakes and bad grammer but i don't give a fuck cuz i'm high.

got a quick question tho, is it safe to roll whilst wearing a mankini?

drool! those tities are soo nice i aint even seen the face but i think i'd wife it just for the tits. mind you she could have a blue waffle. is it rude to ask a lady if shes got a blue waffle?

Not at all.

dont start with the blue waffles i could go drag some up out muchsucko.com if you wish :)

Shambles. I can smell you already :D Asda essentials handwash. That's what you smelled of! <3

Hello Gibberers!
Funny story from mrcientist and I: a few weeks ago we had a big coke-night with a bit of EPD and spent the whole night being proud of how un-arrogant we were being...which, ironically, is arrogant in itself. We then spent the whole night complimenting the other person, knowing full well that they would compliment us back. So basically we felt like the most selfless coke users in the world when we were in fact being the complete opposite and living up to the coke-head stereotype.
Aaaaaah, coke =D <3

I love you Raas.

And you too MDB :D

But in very different ways.

Raas seems to convinced i want to dose him up with rohypnol, stuff an orange in his mouth, and butt rape him lol. I dont care how cute your butt may be be Raas thats really not my thing. :p

If you want to really be brutal use a lemon instead.

But it's really not your thing sooooo disregard that.

Ive never had proper coke pagey but for me just like with things like speed and mephedrone i had trouble keeping my ego in check at first and would do ourtageously aresholey arrogant things. Gradually got the better of it, but i think i only reached the stage you mentioned of being self congratunaltary about how well i was seeming to keep things in check, which is just another way of not keeping it in check. It is step in the right direction to a better asjustment though if you're gonna keep on taking that stuff. The whole point is that it makes you feel 'cool' i suppose, i really have no ending to this gibbering, only really just saying that i know what you are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.