Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLVII: Clinging to all the right places

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha yeah I'm just being silly :D

to both of you.

Fucking hell I spend all day working slaving over a hot thread in EADD and want to relax, so I come to EADD. Tis not healthy.

But at least I can laugh at my own posts, that's got to be a good sign.

Last edited:
Regardless of whether SHM would make a good mod or not (he's qualified x 1000) ... he's presently on the right side where he is. I'd weep if he decided to cross over. Not that my opinion counts in someone else's decision to apply ... but I'd definitely mourn his passing over to that direction.

He's a Mod already, and a fucking good one too ... he doesn't need a title. (lol, other BL mods will love reading that)

^ weirdly, I consider ice cold Dr Pooper a bit of perfection too ... tastes so good

hahaha yeah I'm just being silly :D

to both of you.

Fucking hell I spend all day working slaving over a hot thread in EADD and want to relax, so I come to EADD. Tis not healthy.

But at least I can laugh at my own posts, that's got to be a good sign.

The Madcap Laughs?

.... and we miss you posting more for pleasure

post more for pleasure! What threads are taking up your time here? seems to be kinda slow and ticking over ok, but maybe not?

Have you at least stopped trying to revolutionise the modding system yet via behind the scenes?

People sending you whiny PMs? ... Stop it people!

Last edited:
Regardless of whether SHM would make a good mod or not (he's qualified x 1000) ... he's presently on the right side where he is. I'd weep if he decided to cross over. Not that my opinion counts in someone else's decision to apply ... but I'd definitely mourn his passing over to that direction.

He's a Mod already, and a fucking good one too ... he doesn't need a title. (lol, other BL mods will love reading that)

come on we all know the best bet for the job is you marmalade and we know you really really want the job :)

see mod thread for details of why I wouldnt apply.

I'd only ever apply if there was genuinely no-one else to do it and they were desperate, and the alternative course of action for EADD would be that the current mods would have to get more triggerhappy.

But that doesn't mean my app would be accepted even in times of desperation.

Oh, so he stays where he is while some other n00b without the care gets to snip our posts up, close our threads prematurely.

There's no harm or shame in being a mod; these are the guys who keep the forum functioning.

I can't even begin to address the mass of contradictions, and extreme & nonsense comparisons.

I wish I had some westons. but I dont so it's bedtime for me I recon

I'm just saying, better someone we know and trust than ... some other flash in the pan... yadda yadda... g'night <3

And since you don't like cocks so much, here's a goodnight pressie of some pussy gifs from me.
She used to be my avatar at my old forum stomping ground. Hawt as hell. Go on. Have a click
(it's not the person in the gif below)

x2HSJXZ.gif

There's a few other pics in there too. Nothing should leave you feeling queasy
NSFW:

6ABCwtW.gif

RD02sFe.gif

sbSU1lc.gif

OMVMILo.gif

4vDHh8b.gif

LOH4d6m.jpg

vqZ7DE2.jpg

DEUju0o.png

And since you don't like cocks so much, here's a goodnight pressie of some pussy gifs from me.
She used to be my avatar at my old forum stomping ground. Hawt as hell. Go on. Have a click
(it's not the person in the gif below)
eeeeuwww gross...

ohhh marmz...

you've developed a filthy, perverse habit in accumulating online GIF's.

Best you listen to me and my complex psychological explanations for these perverse fantasies that you've submitted yourself too.....and to save you from the spiritual death you're aligning yourself with... or something... im pretty fucked.

oooh and... SHM for mod! make the lazy fucker do some work.

.and to save you from the spiritual death you're aligning yourself with... or something... im pretty fucked.

You dont like Catwoman? WTF!! There's no hope for you whatsoever then ...

or the cute kitty at the end?

I assure you SHM is really busy doing lots of things to help people, and being friends with people posting here, during a lot of his time .. usually silently, cos he's a humble fucker.

I digress. Time for bed for realz now.

Nite y'all <3

Yes of course, well discerned.

Brimz is cool as fuck. Worrying if he's ok at the moment? not like him to lash out like that...

True, but he's been particularly bad past few weeks.

The greatest, most experienced rock climbers and mountaineers in the world still fall. Professional fire dancers, still get burnt. Whilst you're living in a dangerous environment, you can never remove the element of chance, you can only become lucky so many times.

I'm sure he'll be fine really. But I like metaphors dammit.

i 'll address this tomoro i have not fukin lost it Rass ffs .. This has been a small sesh if u new 1/2 the things i get up 2 u really would think omg why is this man not been , shot , stabbed ( i have ) oded 5 times so tbh i'll explain innthe morn nite

Goodness will prevail
For those who don’t make mistakes
Forget those wicked ways
You know badness don’t pay.

If you sacrifice your life
For the devil
No live in your heart
Nothing there just trouble.

and may all our sessions be like brimz's
was gonna put this in no embed thread but pussied out
-------------------------------------

seein red