• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXII -- It's all about the length of the pocket clip .....

f0nLuBG.gif

ECHO....ECHO....ECHO....Echo........echo....

well, at least I can know see the logic in having more mods than posters as there is still at least 6 people who will use the forum from time to time

8! although even foobydoobs seems to have found a life over the last couple of days

keep it coming and the traffic could be back to double figures by Christmas %)

Okay, so if there is steak and blowjob day what would be the dish served for national face sitting day. Sham says it should be skirt steak. I say it should be finished off with a cuppa tea and a doughnut.

I think that covers most hole and tea bagging consumables.

Oh and hiya Stee and Tinker. Good morning to you fine gents on such a fine day.

Pork flavoured ice cream served with a glass of chilled Bum Perignon

Mawning Saide xx

Don't you receive a box of chocolates on Valentine's Day?

Nothing worse that crumbs of honeycomb collecting in your hair as you go to town on a clitoris.

Don't you receive a box of chocolates on Valentine's Day?

Nothing worse that crumbs of honeycomb collecting in your hair as you go to town on a clitoris.

A non issue. I don't celebrate valentines day nor do I like chocolate or honeycomb. I'm much more fond of steak and blowjob day. What's not to like?

Gritclit Stee, really. That's both hilarious and disturbing. Well played good sir, well played.

-100 points to me so far, which should place me in a clear losing position. I'm in the zone now.

I'd say +100 points for you Stee. Gritclit is now a reoccurring term bouncing about my head with no respite.

well that averages out at zero which just about sums up my entire life achievements. We have a winner! \o/

Has anyone flown 1st class Emirates here? I gotta mate flying in to London via Dubai from Perth and he keeps banging on about it. Surely it cant be that fucking good. What a cunty.

One of my doctors just got upgraded from business to first class bris-London. He said it was pretty fucking sweet apart from the fact the staff would pester him every 10 min asking if he wanted anything.

He did say the flat beds were only fraction better than business class ( he is 6'5" so every inch counts for him I guess), but the best part was the private chef cooked anything at anytime.

Personally I'd save your money and simply fly business class. Emirates have a sky nanny so you won't even have to worry about your sprog for 24 hours. We flew business with them from Amsterdam via Dubai and I'd rate them better than Qantas and air Argentina. The business class lounge in Dubai was just okay but really all I wanted was a bacon sandwich and a shower. Pity it was fucking turkey bacon

Sorry, I only know from the US to Europe and the Pacific-and business class at that. To Oz, the fare is over $13,000 US. Not paying that.

Yeah first class return Sydney to London is almost $15k. I make alright coin but fuck spending that much on a 24 HR flight when business class for me is enough to lie flat and sleep. I'd rather put that money towards a muscle car