• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXII -- It's all about the length of the pocket clip .....

I weren't implying nowt 8( Only if you are "really concerned" it's may be one of many ways to look at... I for one don#t want to be recognised out with this forum. Be noted or posted by username anywhere else out of BL context. If that's a big deal for me, then I have to change my username. If not, then no worries...

Agree with Fug, there's more to BL than EADD. Enjoy ;)

Understood, but the perpetrators of this bullshit are also capable of walking down different streets, and are just as likely to recognise you there as on EADD. I believe the only way to be completely safe is to leave BL completely.

alts. are banned as fast as we can. if you (or anybody) think there's something else we could be doing, please let us know.

alasdair

"As fast as we can"? I don't think so. I was discussing with one of your top mods on here who CF was when he had less than 10 posts. You've ended up letting him have 300+ is it? And causing untold shit.

If it's obvious to me and at least one mod of yours who has been around long enough to be particularly good at spotting alt posting patterns, then I don't believe your "as fast as we can" is an honest assessment, more of a covering of your tracks. You have no legal obligations to let anyone post here, BL is not a democracy, something you remind us of as frequently as it suits you to.

Jesus, you even welcomed him to the site with "what a great username buddy".

This site has not been well run for years.

Things leak Ali. So trust me, I know what I'm talking about. And as for 'let us know if there's something we can do about it'....in the sticky at the top of EADD I had a whole conversation with Sadie...which you totally ignored. But that didn't stop you jumping on Raas in the same thread about five posts later.

Sticking a corporate title under your name was never going to fix things. Just like Alan Woods always said it wouldn't.

Gotta say I immediately knew CF was an alt, but apart from my hunch of him being EADD's longest running douchebag (whom I still believe to be around) - there wasn't anything much I could do. I contacted a mod. Who informed me there wasn't much they could do until he starts fully acting out, and I assumed it was being taken care of, IP checks etc (are they even useful anymore with TOR).

Gotta agree with SHM that things could have been dealt with more swiftly with a little perseverance...but with all the drama in here I guess he wasn't the site's top priority.

It's almost like mindful meditation in here now..?

LISTEN

9db3dacf3b11fdd0da526383dfdacfca.jpg

"As fast as we can"? I don't think so. I was discussing with one of your top mods on here who CF was when he had less than 10 posts. You've ended up letting him have 300+ is it? And causing untold shit.

If it's obvious to me and at least one mod of yours who has been around long enough to be particularly good at spotting alt posting patterns, then I don't believe your "as fast as we can" is an honest assessment, more of a covering of your tracks. You have no legal obligations to let anyone post here, BL is not a democracy, something you remind us of as frequently as it suits you to.

Jesus, you even welcomed him to the site with "what a great username buddy".

This site has not been well run for years.

Things leak Ali. So trust me, I know what I'm talking about. And as for 'let us know if there's something we can do about it'....in the sticky at the top of EADD I had a whole conversation with Sadie...which you totally ignored. But that didn't stop you jumping on Raas in the same thread about five posts later.

Sticking a corporate title under your name was never going to fix things. Just like Alan Woods always said it wouldn't.
thanks for the feedback.

alasdair

Sammy, the guy I have seen strutting around town with a smarmy look on his greasy face in his storm trooper boots?

Good to be careful what you post and say on here I guess. Or Maybe I have gotten the wrong end of the stick. 8)

I getcha ;)

Stopping by to say I'm dancing my wee ketamined heeeeeed oooot to Moby's Go, get up you fat lazy bastards and dance with me! Plugs in dancing with a lappy and a beat, naked in me posh golf shoes------XXSSDDDE =D Get up get up get up and dnace with me %)

Im flying so high im flying so low oooooooooooooooooooxxxxx

Dance with me squid?

In this world?
xxxxx

^ Heh, flying solo last night were we? Looks like you were having a great time :) I've never had ketamine, only MXE and I know you like your MXE as well, how do they compare?

Good morning all!

I am loving all of this cat pictures :D hope everyone has a great Monday (if that's possible!)

Fuck you Monday!

Haha - Having a bad start to the day ?

I wasn't that sure what day it was when I got up (nothing new in that) - thankfully I didn't have much to do today so it was a late lie in - going to have some lunch, then stick some music on, grab a book and chill out.

Have a great Monday everyone @ Consumer and Josh, really sorry to hear that your having problems around the site/off site that is making it unsafe for you to stick about. Stay safe

Bear

Love the pics Koneko, looks like you had a blast :D

Hahahahaha not really Bear I just thought I would get in quick before the day chucks spanners at me!

Love the kitty pics-especially first thing in the morning!

Good morning from the EST. Monday-meh.